Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing

Go down 
+56
Koltin
cakeman
Pixie13
LevtinAlex
Vallutaja
AlteRoad
Introvert
Adam Lanza
Rush228
CarelessLoner
rebel2013
Juicy Jazzy
Ansølo
MysteryMan
Russianman
Prahacity
Screamingophelia
spinvault
MrAdventure
sindydee
arnounymus
D-FENS1993
Draw_It_White
James411
Tuga
lockerouch
matej2121
dhalia
Rose The Hat
Ainjel
Oldmare
FlowDisruptor
Jenn
W.A.R.
InsaneIntruder
Giga143
TheGoodGuy
rabadon55
Scarletmoon
STK
Jea
Yogananda
rebel82
Emanation of Darkness
Cobra6
UncontinuedProcess
Unknown
WhereHateRunsRed
aperiogaming
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
School Massacre Archives
DooMRebel
REBdoomer1999
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
LevtinAlex

LevtinAlex

Contribution Points : 50825
Forum Reputation : 25

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 2:29 am

New information: investigators said that Vlad acted alone.
Personally, I am waiting for information about where he trained in shooting and how he made the bomb.

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 2:34 am

The FSB writes that it has prevented several attacks on other schools.
Their representative said that the massacre in Kerch "gave a surge".
Okay, they said nothing more, but they admit that Vlad already has copicaters. scratch

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 10:13 am

Anything new been dug up on this? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 11:08 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Vladislav Roslyakov was burried secretly and another name was written on the grave.

I also read this "Roslyakov's relatives signed an agreement not to disclose the the investigation’s details."

I don't think we will ever have new information, at least not soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 11:31 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Vladislav Roslyakov was burried secretly and another name was written on the grave.

I also read this "Roslyakov's relatives signed an agreement not to disclose the the investigation’s details."

Well that sucks all around.
Back to top Go down
LevtinAlex

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 1:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well that sucks all around.

I didn't' hear about the last point (i.e. signed agreement) but it is possible.

So: first we all swallowed a piece of cake, then choked.
But I'm glad that he was buried. I don't know why in his case this seems to me to be something important.

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:06 am

If I understood correctly 15 injured people are still hospitalized, including 11 children.
Back to top Go down
LevtinAlex

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:29 am

I have suspicions that the entire resonanse from the "violent video game" was rigged. All distracted by the obvious stupidity and forget what happened in Kerch.
By the way, now it has become more difficult for us to get a weapon: they have introduced new requirements, such as recommendations and income certificates (if its have not yet entered, they will soon be introduced). On the sly.

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:40 pm

2019 news (and not only):
1. Injured people are discharged from the hospital.
(The total number of victims = 20 + Vlad's corpse, 73 wounded).
2. I don’t know if it’s news or not, but they write that there were two bombs. One didn't work.
3. Roslyakov, before attacking the college, burned family photos, notebooks, a telephone and a laptop. So far this is the most interesting.
4. College repair. Security measures strengthened. In the building where the massacre took place, they even conducted classes.
5. Everyone is in a hurry to help polytechnic students and relatives of victims.

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:16 am

LevtinAlex wrote:
2019 news (and not only):
1. Injured people are discharged from the hospital.
(The total number of victims = 20 + Vlad's corpse, 73 wounded).
2. I don’t know if it’s news or not, but they write that there were two bombs. One didn't work.
3. Roslyakov, before attacking the college, burned family photos, notebooks, a telephone and a laptop. So far this is the most interesting.
4. College repair. Security measures strengthened. In the building where the massacre took place, they even conducted classes.
5. Everyone is in a hurry to help polytechnic students and relatives of victims.

Thanks our dear reporter!
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84198
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 4:48 pm

This case is really interesting too bad its in Russian so I cannot understand a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 62319
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 11:42 am

Any new info about this case?

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 2:41 am

DooMRebel wrote:
Any new info about this case?
Really nо. Only conspiracy theories and doubtful stuff.

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 5:38 am

TheDragonoid wrote:
I wish i could find the reports made by the russian media about this case, but subbed in english.

They seen to be kinda interesting, actually.

You can read this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don’t really like Meduza, but this article(s) is ok.
Fun fact: they published an interview with Dave Cullen, in which he complains of harassment on the network from the all sorts of columbiners: American, European, Russian, Chinese...

I can translate a note about Roslyakov’s movement in the building, but it will take time.

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 3:46 am

The official media published the scheme of Vlad's moves, which no one bothered to check. The result is misinformation, which raises many questions. But I was lucky, and I found a good note that I will present here now.

Perhaps the whole text does not fit into the message, so I will divide it into parts.

《Shooting in Kerch. Reconstruction with localization》

(I have cut some of the words without changing the meaning. All rights to the note belong to its author, I just translate it.
I decided not to import the pictures, because there are so many of them. So, open the link and look there. At the same time read the text):

I
Tried to reconstruct the event. The case was not easy. There are very few pictures and videos from the rooms - you can count them on your fingers. The facades of the college are obscured by thick trees. There are practically no good photos from the street. In addition, one of the buildings is listed on Wikimapia as abandoned, but in fact it functions. Because of this, it was very difficult for me.
Then I went to look for college students on Vk. A 15-year-old freshman answered and helped me figure it out. Very smart guy. Video from the scene is very poorly mounted.

First, let's define the terrain. The college consists of three buildings connected by transitions. The oldest is built somewhere in the 20s. The rest, I think, in the early 70s.
Here is a satellite image. On it I marked the housings and stairs inside the buildings (red rectangles). Ladders are important for localization.

(photo)
(here and after: А = A, Б = B, В = C, Г = D, Д = E)
1. Central two-story building. There is a main entrance and a blown up dining room.
2. The old building, from which the college began. Two floors and a three-story "tower" in the center.
3. Four-story building.

Housing 1. A terrible old photoshop from the official site, but other photos are worse.
(photo)

Old housing 2
(two photos)

Housing 3
(photo)

Now to the point.
Roslyakov comes in from the courtyard through an unguarded entrance. He turns along the corridor into the building 3 and climbs the stairs "B" to the second floor.
(five photos)

Route:
(photo)

From there he goes into the corridor of the second floor of building 1 and near the ladder "C" greets a friend.
(two photos)

Route:
(photo)

Then (or later, cause the video is not clear) he comes to the stairs "D" in the housing 2.
(photo)

Route:
(photo)

Then he is again in the area of ​​the stairs "C" of building 1. He descends the stairs to the hall at the central entrance. Somewhere in this gap, he threw off his bag with a gun, ammunition and homemade bombs.
(two photos)

Route:
(photo)

Goes out into the hall, sits on a bench near the dining room, pulls out the phone. He must be looking at the time, waiting for a call for a break. Just before the bell comes into the dining room and leaves a backpack with bomb.
(three photos)

Route:
(photo)

Leaving the backpack, he quickly leaves the building 1 to the building 3 to the second floor. On the move, he takes off his jacket and remains in a T-shirt with the word "Hatred".
(three photos)

Route:
(photo)

The bomb explodes.
(four photos)

Right here:
(photo)
to be continued

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 3:48 am

II

Since the bomb was on the floor, many were seriously injured legs. Most of the wounded and dead are from there.

Next, the plot from another video shot by a student on the phone. I don’t know if he shot people in classrooms. Most likely not, or some isolated cases, as the break started, then the explosion and the people began to run out en masse.

Roslyakov took a "profitable" position in the hall of the second floor of building 3 at the ladder "B" and began to shoot people going down the stairs from the third and fourth floors. A group of girls and a couple of teachers tried to go down from the third floor.
(photo)

Right here:
(photo)

But they came under fire. You can see how Roslyakov shoots them.
(photo)

On the stairs the teacher of computer science is fatally wounded.
(three photos)
(full name of the teacher - Moiseenko Alexander Vladimirovich)

On the next stairs is already someone killed or wounded.
(photo)

The girls retreat back to the third floor and make another attempt. The student turned out to be quick-witted - she doesn’t come out herself, but puts forward a phone and looks around with the help of a camera. Below on the stairs is another dead one. The wounded teacher is still alive - he looks up.
(two photos)

The girls take a very risky decision to go down another ladder (“A”), but they succeed. They go down to the first floor and climb out the window.
(four photos)

Route:
(photo)

Roslyakov, meanwhile, returns to building 1. He walks along the second floor and kills a college employee.
(three photos)
(full name of the employee - Ustenko Lyudmila Aleksandrovna)

You can judge about the accuracy of shooting by the plate near the door - the plate shot down. He was not a mega-shooter, he was smearing it all the time, but the short distance, caliber, buckshot and quick reload allowed him to kill people.

Route:
(photo)

Then he goes along the same corridor, throws off the cartridge case and goes into the building 2, where he kills some guy with three shots.
(two photos)

Route:
(photo)

After that, he descends the main ladder "E" of building 2 to the first floor and begins to cut circles.
There are no more potential victims, he rises again to the second floor, then goes down, shoots fire extinguishers. Then in some class he shoots monitors.
(seven photos)

Here in the area, on the first and second floor, he is circling:
(photo)

He has nothing more to catch, he walks into the library, which is next to this ladder and shoots himself in the mouth.
(photo collage)

I can confidently say that he shot at least 5 people. This is what is seen. How many actually, probably, investigators will tell.

Used videos:
(two videos)
That's all, and thanks to the author for this note. I hope you people will know more from this text. Rate how literate my translation is.

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Do we know if the majority of the deceased victims was killed by the bomb or the shooting? I'm hearing a lot of conflicting things from a bunch of sources.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 11:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In terms of those who were both mass murderers and mass shooters, Nordine Amrani has the most disproportionate kill-to-injury ratio at (6, 125). This is because he used stun grenades and shot from an elevated position with an FN FAL with no sight attachments beyond the original, so he didn't have that much potential for accuracy.
He also killed a woman earlier that day, but that wasn't in the mass shooting itself.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 2:33 pm

Found these two pics on Tumblr.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 2:26 pm

Vlad was kind of mean person, he was cruel to kittens and I think eventually his anger turned to humans.
Back to top Go down
lockerouch

lockerouch

Contribution Points : 50326

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 6:18 pm

New pics
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 10:13 pm

Does him wearing a red armband in that picture have anything to do with socialism. Because Russia used to follow socialism during soviet union and red was the color of the soviet flag.
Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 10:16 pm

Russia seems like such a depressing place to live in but Russian girls are cute.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 12:14 am

James411 wrote:
Does him wearing a red armband in that picture have anything to do with socialism. Because Russia used to follow socialism during soviet union and red was the color of the soviet flag.

Does it matter in this context? I know socialism has a rather bloodstained history, but I don't recall anything in Marxist dogma about how bombing a school and shooting your classmates is supposed to advance the revolution.

LevtinAlex

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 6:17 am

James411 wrote:

mianing haz dieed here lol
I don't think that old photos will shed light on his motives.

Contribution Points : 55976
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 1:53 pm

USSR was communist NOT socialist. People need to learn the difference!
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 9:11 pm

Does anybody know where the majority of the deaths happened in the shooting?

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Since pictures of the shooter leaked, did pictures of the victims leak? I'm curious. We got photos of the shooter so quickly. Haven't really been following this case too closely.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79172
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 pm

Pixie13 wrote:
USSR literally stands for Union of Soviet Socialist Republics mate, run by the Bolsheviks who were the Social Democrats, who ran the Communist Party. These are all synonyms; it's a very very annoying meme to say they're different because as a teenager reading the Communist Manifesto you learned the different stages of Marxist theory and other people just don't get it.  We read it too, we just know that because (marxist) socialism is how you achieve communism in theory, that in practice historically the communists are socialists and the socialists are communists. It's a distinction without a difference. They both just mean the Marxists, the Reds. You don't get to play "that wasn't real socialism" or "that wasn't real communism" and do a smug laugh with that sophomoric of a tactic.

And to preempt what I imagine is the obvious response, "National Socialism" is contrasting itself with "International Socialism", i. e Marxist socialism i. e. what "socialism" unqualified, simpliciter has come to mean. An analogy is perhaps the "sea horse" being different from a "land horse" i. e a horse. If I call my state the horse republic and am run by the equine party, somebody coming along and saying "horses and equines are different" is just annoying, and doubly so if they bring up sea horses.

Was surprised how many people failed to notice the one fingerless glove in this case. If the shirt and blowing your brains out in the library wasn't enough to see it as a copycat.

It's a decent guess to say the arm band has something to do with the Communists liking red. Of course, it could be school colors (the chairs are red), or national colors aside from the Russian Revolution (Russia's colors are red white and blue), and of course even the National Socialists also wore red armbands to both take the color back from the Communists and display national colors (red white and black in Germany's case if you like nationalism and Bismarck, red black and gold if a democrat, etc)
Back to top Go down
LevtinAlex

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 10:40 am

hvernon wrote:
Since pictures of the shooter leaked, did pictures of the victims leak? I'm curious. We got photos of the shooter so quickly. Haven't really been following this case too closely.
Depends on which photos you need. If this is a photo of the corpses, you won't find them anywhere. But if you want simple photos, then I can send several links.

LevtinAlex

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 11:28 am

About a red armband on the Vlad's hand. Imho, this is mark of distinction for dutyman. My suggestion is confirmed by the fact that in the photo only two people wear this sign - Vlad and a girl.
The tradition to appoint a dutymans from among students still exists in the CIS countries. I myself wore a similar armband when I was on duty. There is no subtext.

Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103836
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am

Anyone got copies of the videos? They have been removed now.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 pm

LevtinAlex wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Depends on which photos you need. If this is a photo of the corpses, you won't find them anywhere. But if you want simple photos, then I can send several links.

Can you plz send them to me, thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 11:39 pm

cakeman wrote:
Pixie13 wrote:
USSR literally stands for Union of Soviet Socialist Republics mate, run by the Bolsheviks who were the Social Democrats, who ran the Communist Party. These are all synonyms; it's a very very annoying meme to say they're different because as a teenager reading the Communist Manifesto you learned the different stages of Marxist theory and other people just don't get it.  We read it too, we just know that because (marxist) socialism is how you achieve communism in theory, that in practice historically the communists are socialists and the socialists are communists. It's a distinction without a difference. They both just mean the Marxists, the Reds. You don't get to play "that wasn't real socialism" or "that wasn't real communism" and do a smug laugh with that sophomoric of a tactic.

And to preempt what I imagine is the obvious response, "National Socialism" is contrasting itself with "International Socialism", i. e Marxist socialism i. e. what "socialism" unqualified, simpliciter has come to mean. An analogy is perhaps the "sea horse" being different from a "land horse" i. e a horse. If I call my state the horse republic and am run by the equine party, somebody coming along and saying "horses and equines are different" is just annoying, and doubly so if they bring up sea horses.

Was surprised how many people failed to notice the one fingerless glove in this case. If the shirt and blowing your brains out in the library wasn't enough to see it as a copycat.

It's a decent guess to say the arm band has something to do with the Communists liking red. Of course, it could be school colors (the chairs are red), or national colors aside from the Russian Revolution (Russia's colors are red white and blue), and of course even the National Socialists also wore red armbands to both take the color back from the Communists and display national colors (red white and black in Germany's case if you like nationalism and Bismarck, red black and gold if a democrat, etc)

Couldn't have said it better myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 11:41 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Does anybody know where the majority of the deaths happened in the shooting?

Iirc, the majority of the deaths took place in the second floor hallway and some classrooms on the second floor (all killed with the shotgun).
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 5:38 am

Graphic content has been removed from this thread.

Someone posted a file yesterday that looks like it has all the information pertaining to this shooting. If you didn't get a chance to save it, let me know.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 6:02 am

Jenn wrote:
Graphic content has been removed from this thread.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ExCentro

Contribution Points : 51837
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:25 pm

There's a Russian documentary about it
There are no subtitles yet, but it shows (some) of the available footage of that day in good quality at
12:29
13:53
16:18
16:34
24:24
28:04
32:30

There's also subtitled interviews with
his grandmother
a survivor
his father

Here is information about him getting the guns and ammunition
Here is something about him burning stuff on the morning of the shooting

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 4:57 am

Thank you for sharing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 69941
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 9:03 am

ExCentro wrote:
There's a Russian documentary about it
There are no subtitles yet, but it shows (some) of the available footage of that day in good quality at
12:29
13:53
16:18
16:34
24:24
28:04
32:30

There's also subtitled interviews with
his grandmother
a survivor
his father

Here is information about him getting the guns and ammunition
Here is something about him burning stuff on the morning of the shooting

Thanks for sharing, awesome to see in HD and with sound.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Documentary with subtitles
Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 11:18 am

This tumblr blog says this is a list of his favorite movies. Not sure if true.
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52171
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I affirm.
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 44344
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 1:39 am

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 44344
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 1:52 am

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 62319

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 1:21 am

Todays one year since it happened

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 14996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 4:16 am

If Vladislav had not committed the shooting in 2018, he would have most probably participated in the Special Military Operation and potentially killed more people.

Insomnia likes this post

Back to top Go down
mflergen

mflergen

Contribution Points : 13149
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 6:22 am

If Vladislav had not committed the shooting in 2018, he would have most probably committed suicide, but didn't become a participant of this Putin's circus

lifelover and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 57361

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 4:57 pm

ANOMIC and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing   At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At least 18 people killed in Crimea mass shooting/bombing
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11