Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share
 

 Girlfriend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Lanza
Banned


Posts : 20
Contribution Points : 6119
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25
Location : Connecticut

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 4:16 pm

I read on Encyclopedia Dramatica that Adam Lanza had an online girlfriend that he talked by sending each other messages do you think this is true? I hope it is because that is fucking awesome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Why did you do that to me mom ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil



Posts : 159
Contribution Points : 16821
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-30

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 4:51 pm

I highly doubt this, especially if the information is obtained from Encyclopedia Dramatica.

_________________
"I hate how I spend 99% of my time upset about culture, when life itself is the problem.
Culture just adds insult to injury.
" - By Smiggles on SBB forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3177
Contribution Points : 51611
Forum Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2017-09-04

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 5:19 pm

It's Encyclopedia Dramatica, lacks a source, and as far as I can tell Lanza might have actually been gay. I lean towards no.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Lanza had a harem of beautiful women. He was a super stud.
Back to top Go down
James411

James411

Posts : 270
Contribution Points : 37880
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-06-19

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 12:48 pm

Women liked Adam Lanza because he could dance. Lanza got all the bitches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 12:54 pm

@James411 wrote:
Women liked Adam Lanza because he could dance. Lanza got all the bitches.


Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 5471
Contribution Points : 117408
Forum Reputation : 577
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Cullen should write a Sandy Hook book using only my knowledge on Sandy Hook and Lanza.

So basically he liked dance dance revolution, had a brother and called a radio show once.


It’ll more accurate than his Columbine book.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 1:07 pm

@Screamingophelia wrote:
Cullen should write a Sandy Hook book using only my knowledge on Sandy Hook and Lanza.

So basically he liked dance dance revolution, had a brother and called a radio show once.


It’ll more accurate than his Columbine book.



BAHAHAHAHA! Haha Seriously I wonder if Cullen's ears are always burning because of the shit that gets said about him? scratch
Back to top Go down
Devil



Posts : 159
Contribution Points : 16821
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-30

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 2:26 pm

I recall that in the earliest days of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, that some news stated Adam Lanza had a "missing girlfriend".

I do not believe this is correct however.

_________________
"I hate how I spend 99% of my time upset about culture, when life itself is the problem.
Culture just adds insult to injury.
" - By Smiggles on SBB forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 2187
Contribution Points : 43598
Forum Reputation : 327
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 17
Location : My own personal Hell

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 3:06 pm

I doubt Adam was even interested in women, I'm going to say no on this one.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc



Posts : 1218
Contribution Points : 35972
Forum Reputation : 121
Join date : 2016-02-27

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 8:30 pm

This is almost certainly a joke reference to Adam's female internet friend who was interviewed by the FBI. The documents were released about one year ago.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you are going to claim to be a Lanza copycat, doing thorough research is probably a prerequisite. cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Posts : 110
Contribution Points : 19857
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-08
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This is almost certainly a joke reference to Adam's female internet friend who was interviewed by the FBI. The documents were released about one year ago.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you are going to claim to be a Lanza copycat, doing thorough research is probably a prerequisite. cyclops
Well, that definitely answers the question, although it still seems strange to me that Lanza had friends at all. He just doesn't strike me as the type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shockingdoom

shockingdoom

Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 11053
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : I don't know, hah

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:55 am

To be honest, I doubt he had a girlfriend. Encyclopedia Dramatica is not a valid source. I've never read it anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
11B-X-1371

11B-X-1371

Posts : 64
Contribution Points : 4114
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-01-06
Age : 16
Location : Finland

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 7:26 am

If you read his document, Me, you will notice him talking about his reasons for loving someone, I assume this female friend, so it seems that at least he would have wanted this woman to be his girlfriend although the feeling was propably not mutual.

_________________
I'm Deranged
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3177
Contribution Points : 51611
Forum Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2017-09-04

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If you read his document, Me, you will notice him talking about his reasons for loving someone, I assume this female friend, so it seems that at least he would have wanted this woman to be his girlfriend although the feeling was propably not mutual.

Actually I get the impression that this was a male friend of his.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
11B-X-1371

11B-X-1371

Posts : 64
Contribution Points : 4114
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-01-06
Age : 16
Location : Finland

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If you read his document, Me, you will notice him talking about his reasons for loving someone, I assume this female friend, so it seems that at least he would have wanted this woman to be his girlfriend although the feeling was propably not mutual.

Actually I get the impression that this was a male friend of his.
Might be.

_________________
I'm Deranged
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hvernon
Top Contributor
hvernon

Posts : 593
Contribution Points : 36048
Forum Reputation : 434
Join date : 2016-11-22
Location : Missouri

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If you read his document, Me, you will notice him talking about his reasons for loving someone, I assume this female friend, so it seems that at least he would have wanted this woman to be his girlfriend although the feeling was propably not mutual.

Actually I get the impression that this was a male friend of his.
I'd agree that it was a male friend he had feelings for.

_________________


"...we will be free, to explore the vast wonders of the stars. To cascade down everlong waterfalls, & thru the warmest seas of pure happiness... no limits... no limits. Nothing will stop us. "


-Dylan Klebold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
InsaneIntruder

Posts : 2005
Contribution Points : 39147
Forum Reputation : 197
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend   Girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 2:20 pm

I think it was just someone he had a crush on.

_________________
لو تمكنت رسالتنا من الوصول إليك من خلال الكلمات ، لما تمكنا من إيصالها عبر الطائرات.
- أسامة بن لادن
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Girlfriend
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: