Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheOne99
Top Contributor
TheOne99

Contribution Points : 34704
Forum Reputation : 86

Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 10:27 pm

hey this got an ED article yet?

"Criminals are made, not born" - Tim Kretschmer

"I'm the god/dictator of my own life" - Pekka-Eric Auvinen

"Being made human Without the possibility of BEING human The cruelest of all punishments." - Dylan Klebold

"fuck you" - William Atchison

"The Human race sucks" - Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 7:23 am

@TheOne99 wrote:
hey this got an ED article yet?

It has a Wiki page already, not sure about ED. scratch
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 48398
Forum Reputation : 460

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:24 pm

After doing some research I've found 2 Youtube Channels and a website that was owned by Beierle:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also found his sound cloud but I don't know if I'm allowed to post that here.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:
After doing some research I've found 2 Youtube Channels and a website that was owned by Beierle:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz2_RAX0-bWlYQ2T_8l2cIA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRdxZvNATtj25gxqY1jmlA

https://pathofdefiance.com/

Had any one tracked down other places or forums he may have been posting things to? scratch
Back to top Go down
James411

James411

Contribution Points : 40490
Forum Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 pm

This guy was just not very good looking. Look at his jaw it is too round not square enough and his face is pudgy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:57 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Had any one tracked down other places or forums he may have been posting things to? scratch
I haven't found anything yet. I also checked out his website, he has a bunch of weird offensive songs and pictures of Ted Bundy and some Nazi general.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:58 pm

@James411 wrote:
This guy was just not very good looking. Look at his jaw it is too round not square enough and his face is pudgy.

Somehow I'm sure his jawline wasn't the deciding factor in his decision to walk in there and kill innocent people.
Back to top Go down
Mh_12rm_66
Discord Moderator & Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Contribution Points : 29474
Forum Reputation : 69

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Could you please post his souncloud or pm it to me ? I've was looking for it the other day but couldn't find any that seemed legitimate. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 3:27 am

Two more of Scott's Videos:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 8:57 am

@Tommy QTR wrote:
Two more of Scott's Videos:

WOW in the last vid it's clear he was angry, very caught up and fixated in how females treated him or how he perceived he was treated. Shocked

From a female viewpoint I will admit that some girls/woman are indeed quite mean and nasty, and can be drama queens.  This is why I always had more male friends then girl friends all through school and even today. I have a lot of guy friends, and maybe a handful of girl friends. I was never the mean girl type and saw no reason to act in that way. But then again I was ALWAYS very mature for my age, which is why my friends were usually older then me.

But he is right in saying that girls can be fucking ruthless when they want to be.  That still doesn't make his continually and inappropriately touching someone OK though. Nor justify killing innocent people. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 58488
Forum Reputation : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:19 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
WOW in the last vid it's clear he was angry, very caught up and fixated in how females treated him or how he perceived he was treated. Shocked

From a female viewpoint I will admit that some girls/woman are indeed quite mean and nasty, and can be drama queens.  This is why I always had more male friends then girl friends all through school and even today. I have a lot of guy friends, and maybe a handful of girl friends. I was never the mean girl type and saw no reason to act in that way. But then again I was ALWAYS very mature for my age, which is why my friends were usually older then me.

But he is right in saying that girls can be fucking ruthless when they want to be.  That still doesn't make his continually and inappropriately touching someone OK though. Nor justify killing innocent people. Evil or Very Mad

Well I think when he's talking about women treating him unfairly he means "they wouldn't go out with me" not "they picked on me".

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 am

@QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well I think when he's talking about women treating him unfairly he means "they wouldn't go out with me" not "they picked on me".

Likely yes, but either way his thinking on those events are just fucked up.

Also when I said that girls/women can be ruthless I didn't just mean ONLY by picking on someone. Haha
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Someone managed to make a compilation of all of Scott's videos:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:34 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:

@Tommy QTR Do you know the date of his last vid upload?  scratch
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know the date of his last vid upload?  scratch
I'm not sure, although I do know they were uploaded in 2014 and he did mention Elliot Rodger in a few of them so I imagine between mid-late 2014.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:07 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm not sure, although I do know they were uploaded in 2014 and he did mention Elliot Rodger in a few of them so I imagine between mid-late 2014.

For some reason I was thinking these were somewhat recent and may have showed what his frame of mind was at the time and leading to the attack.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:21 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know the date of his last vid upload?  scratch

For some reason I was thinking these were somewhat recent and may have showed what his frame of mind was at the time and leading to the attack.
Some people can people in a frame of mind for years.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:48 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Tommy QTR wrote:

Some people can people in a frame of mind for years.

Very true.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.
Top Contributor
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 27160
Forum Reputation : 205

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:06 pm

I've seen a lot of young guys pictures on reddit who say they are "incels", but these are not bad looking men. How can they not be in a relationship or is it more to it than looks on why they maybe an incel?

They lack self awareness. Their attitudes are repulsive and they don't know how to talk to or act around women. They are extremely misogynistic.

If they worked on themselves instead of raging out on reddit they may get somewhere.

Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4