Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams about mass shooters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 3600
Forum Reputation : 0

Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 6:37 am

I dreamt about Vladislav. He was doing two shootings in one town.

A dream on a wellington Menezes de Oliveira (shooting too)

A dream about Pekka. I was stressed. Then I dreamt about him (he was holding my hand in the dream) and when I woke up, I felt soothed like never before...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babydoll

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 5342
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 3:29 pm

I had a dream about Eric Harris weeks ago. I read a lot about him so it didn't surprise me it slipped in my dreams but it was about him being the anti heroe saving me by finishing the guys that sexually harassed me back in high school. I enjoyed it doe lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Carnifex879
Top Contributor
Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 24413
Forum Reputation : 184

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 11:03 am

I remember having a dream where Nikolas Cruz was in my high school, free and wandering around, after he committed the Parkland shooting. He was made fun of and often beat up by some students in the hallway. I remember talking to him a little at one point and he acted pretty normal. The dream obviously made no sense, but it did stick out to me.

My_mondays

My_mondays

Contribution Points : 3913
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 6:01 pm

So the last night, after having been in this forum, I slept really badly because of a sudden heat wave, I'm still awfully tired. Shortly before I had to wake up, I had this dream where I somehow was in the house of a friend of E&D, who was snorting coca (....) in a big bed where were a younger version of me and Dylan too, all dressed up; Dylan was sexually provocating me in a shy but nice way, and I was into it (...).
Sooo, what's wrong with me???  pale pale pale

Bugg

Contribution Points : 13715
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 11:08 am

If i spend too much time researching or reading some of the books about it,
I have dreams that I'm in columbine during the shooting. My latest dream, i was running through the smoky halls and i could hear Eric and Dylan behind me a ways. Bullets were whizzing by me and i was crying but trying to keep my breath so i could continue running. Every so often one of them would hoot or taunt me, so i just kept crying and running. I skid into a little alcove area to hide and curled up into a ball, suddenly everything was quiet and I looked up and Eric was standing there with a terrifying grin on his face and a gun pointed at me, he said "peekaboo" and i woke up just add the blast started to go off.
That dream affected me so bad, i woke up and my pillow wss soaking wet because i was crying so hard, in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duluth
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 21511
Forum Reputation : 874

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Often times, I wonder whether any of these dreams have actually happened.

I research mass shootings a lot, and the only dream I've ever had that was even somewhat relatable to the subject was one in which an assailant attacks me with a shotgun. I had it probably two nights in a row and then never did again.

Last edited by Duluth on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Top Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 8:43 pm

Once I had a dream about a made up mass shooting in either 2014 or 2015 in Las Vegas. The shooter was on a high platform and he shot at people down below, but it wasn’t a concert or a hotel like the 2017 one. According to my dream he killed about 40 - 50 people. I almost thought it was real until I searched the internet for it.

Duluth
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 21511
Forum Reputation : 874

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 9:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Once I had a dream about a made up mass shooting in either 2014 or 2015 in Las Vegas. The shooter was on a high platform and he shot at people down below, but it wasn’t a concert or a hotel like the 2017 one. According to my dream he killed about 40 - 50 people. I almost thought it was real until I searched the internet for it.
I saw a scene from Family Guy, where a gunman armed with a sniper rifle opens fire from a rooftop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Top Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 10:07 pm

I saw a scene from Family Guy, where a gunman armed with a sniper rifle opens fire from a rooftop.
Now that I think of it, I believe he was shooting on top of a building (with space wide open).

Dreams about mass shooters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-