Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how graphic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 95404
Forum Reputation : 40

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 6:17 am

I know I asked this before, but if the victims pictures ever came out, how graphic would they be?

And yes, I did the autopsy reports
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzybear

Contribution Points : 30290
Forum Reputation : 50

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 7:02 am

I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with this but, people were getting shot close blank with shotguns. It's not going to be tame.

Some you wouldn't even know what you are looking at. Like a butchers shop display basically. A lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ChaotixBoy

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 38942
Forum Reputation : 0

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 6:54 pm

It would be horrible. Like the guy above me said, kids getting shot up close with shotguns. There bodies would be mangled and the amount of blood everywhere would be insane. It would have been very graphic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 2:35 am

Why ask again for a purely hypothetical answer?

It ain't gonna be PG13...
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 29825
Forum Reputation : 270

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 3:13 am

Nobody needs to see these pictures out of anything but a morbid curiosity. The suicide pictures are bad enough. Better to remember the victims as they were in life, not death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 85700
Forum Reputation : 2923

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nobody needs to see these pictures out of anything but a morbid curiosity. The suicide pictures are bad enough. Better to remember the victims as they were in life, not death.

Seems like weird logic to me. 

I think they should be released if for no other reason than I hate restrictions on the free flow of information.

View user profile
9mmtomyhead
Top Contributor
9mmtomyhead

Contribution Points : 7081
Forum Reputation : 29

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:44 pm

I guess it depends on how many times the victims were shot and which gun they were shot dead by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 105994
Forum Reputation : 2113

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 2:40 am

There are sites that have numerous pictures of people who've died from gunshot wounds to the head, either by murder or suicide. Photos and even video footage of mass shootings are not hard to find.

margaflor
Top Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 23581
Forum Reputation : 160

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 3:03 am

it would be horrible.  Blood everywhere, considering some died point blank.  A horror
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr Bubbless

Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 6353
Forum Reputation : 102

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:22 am

I know I asked this before, but if the victims pictures ever came out, how graphic would they be?

And yes, I did the autopsy reports

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Mon May 03, 2021 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verse

Contribution Points : 57542
Forum Reputation : 0

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:58 pm

I hope they do get released or leaked one day soon. I cannot imagine being denied this for any reason. I need to see them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless

Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 6353
Forum Reputation : 102

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:27 am

I hope they do get released or leaked one day soon. I cannot imagine being denied this for any reason. I need to see them.

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Mon May 03, 2021 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 23112
Forum Reputation : 25

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 6:56 pm

I think that some of the victims would look as bad or even worse than Eric did in the suicide photo, considering they were shot point blank with a shotgun. Honestly, I think it would be interesting to see them but I doubt they will ever be released. The victims families will never allow them to be.

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 21938
Forum Reputation : 378

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 4:32 pm

Speaking of the families of the victims, do you think that maybe some of them have never even seen those pictures? For example, Cassie's family, since she received a direct shot to the face. I can’t imagine seeing my child with a blown head.

Last edited by Onyx on Tue May 04, 2021 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
margaflor
Top Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 23581
Forum Reputation : 160

how graphic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how graphic   how graphic Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 5:28 pm

Speaking of the families of the victims, do you think that maybe some of them have never even seen those pictures? For example, Cassie's family, since she received a direct shot to the face. I can’t imagine seeing my child with a blown head.

I remember that video where it was shown how Rachel's body was dragged behind a truck in the middle of the news channel in full view of everyone I don't know if Rachel's parents saw it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

how graphic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: