Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bradt93
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 39229
Forum Reputation : 205

Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Empty
PostSubject: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 9:45 pm

Would Eric and Dylan kill their wives and kids? I personally don't think so, because they wouldn't be in high school anymore and would be in successful careers and I think they would've gotten the proper help they needed. The question is could they ever bring themselves to kill their own flesh and blood? I don't think so, what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 55966
Forum Reputation : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 12:11 am

Without a doubt.

If they chose to struggle along in life, and had gotten jobs, wives, and possibly even kids, the personal demons that led to their real life counterparts to gun down thirteen people and attempt the worst mass killing in American history wouldn't have gone away, they would've worsened with additional pressures and responsibilities.

View user profile Online
joebox97
Top Contributor
joebox97

Contribution Points : 24775
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 9:15 am

I honestly don't see them as ones to get married and have kids. Dylan was extremely shy and eric hated the world. I could see both of them being loners and thriving in their hobbies/careers if they chose to move on after high school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 11381
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 9:42 am

It depends what happens in their futures. They probably might of might not have a wife and/or kids. If either hadn't found a way to move on and stuck to their own personal demons Eric could have killed alone and Dylan probably might have just commit suicide and probably take a few people with him. Probably they might have gotten help they needed, but I don't think Eric and Dylan would have kids. Dylan might have a girlfriend later if he is no longer as shy as before. Eric probably might just say "fuck it" and maybe live life and just make a living. I hardly believe Eric and Dylan would still have their high school mentality, but if they did, then probably they might have harmed their wife and kids if they did. If they would have gotten over it and moved on from their high school mentality, and decided to have a wife and/or kids, I don't think they would harm them. If they end up becoming successful in the future, they might probably laugh at themselves from just thinking about back in the day in high school.

Also I gotta add, I can imagine Dylan possibly being like Hank from Detroit Become Human, since they both swear alot when talking and have a bunch of stuff added into their own disciplinary files. That is if Dylan becomes an alcoholic like hank, but instead he drinks alot of vodka. not to mention they look kinda similar to me when I look at them.

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 49951
Forum Reputation : 712

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 9:59 am

Let's say they did grow old and get married....

I see Dylan as continuing to be depressed and putting that all on his S.O. I feel like he might have married the first girl to come around sometimes. And that he would have put too much of himself onto her. I think that if she left him/cheated etc he would get severely depressed and suicidal. If any abuse I think it would have been emotional.

I do think Eric could be physically abusive. And mentally. I can see him having his angry outbursts and destroying property.

View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 126847
Forum Reputation : 770

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 11:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I see Dylan as continuing to be depressed and putting that all on his S.O.  I feel like he might have married the first girl to come around sometimes.  And that he would have put too much of himself onto her.  I think that if she left him/cheated etc he would get severely depressed and suicidal.  If any abuse I think it would have been emotional.

I do think Eric could be physically abusive.  And mentally.  I can see him having his angry outbursts and destroying property.  

I concur, I don’t believe they were raised that way, to hurt women. Intrinsically I don’t think that they would believe they should do it. Although Eric may have had some old-fashioned values, maybe he’d want his wife to stay home with the kids etc but not that he’d have the right to hit her ...Which is not a bad thing as long as the couple is on the same page and it’s the best decision for them :-)

However I think with their issues with anger, depression etc. they may have acted in that way. I think Dylan and Eric as friends to girls would be very different than them dating/marrying them.

joebox97
Top Contributor
joebox97

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 1:02 pm

I see Dylan as continuing to be depressed and putting that all on his S.O.  I feel like he might have married the first girl to come around sometimes.  And that he would have put too much of himself onto her.  I think that if she left him/cheated etc he would get severely depressed and suicidal.  If any abuse I think it would have been emotional.

I do think Eric could be physically abusive.  And mentally.  I can see him having his angry outbursts and destroying property.  

I concur, I don’t believe they were raised that way, to hurt women. Intrinsically I don’t think that they would believe they should do it. Although Eric may have had some old-fashioned values, maybe he’d want his wife to stay home with the kids etc but not that he’d have the right to hit her ...Which is not a bad thing as long as the couple is on the same page and it’s the best decision for them :-)

However I think with their issues with anger, depression etc. they may have acted in that way. I think Dylan and Eric as friends to girls would be very different than them dating/marrying them.

Honestly I think both of them probably had hearts of gold and would of treated their girlfriends/wives like queens. Usually the shy/unusual/weird ones are the most honest and love their partners truly, not superficially like "studs" do.

Its just their emotions got the best of them and made them do what they did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 4:34 pm

I'd argue that those were some pretty strong emotions then, considering they had planned the real life killings for roughly a year.

View user profile Online
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 13135
Forum Reputation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Yes I think they would hurt their partners. Many terrorists have a history of committing domestic violence and if their "emotions got the best of them" they would in all likelihood hurt or kill their partners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebel2013

Contribution Points : 59660

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Eric is a toss up, Dylan not so much.. as I saw much of his journal if he had in fact he found his dream girl he'd do anything NOT to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rae21

Contribution Points : 5646

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 pm

I don't think so since they didn't kill their parents or brothers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Eric is a toss up, Dylan not so much.. as I saw much of his journal if he had in fact he found his dream girl he'd do anything NOT to hurt her.

The "halcyon girl" probably never existed though. I do recall Dylan having written in his journal about finding a potential soulmate only to be greatly disappointed upon getting to know her more. If that tells me anything it's that Dylan probably wasn't going to be finding true love in the real world anytime soon.

I don't think so since they didn't kill their parents or brothers.

And risk destroying everything they worked on for a year? Of course they didn't.

View user profile Online
shwnmnstr

Contribution Points : 5600
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 6:56 am

The perfect storm would have subsided. I can speak personally in that you can come back from the brink of insanity. These two boys had a lot of support they could have received. Had they not gone through with the shooting I would give them the same chances as any fucked up teenager has of correcting mental illnesses and leading somewhat healthy lives. Abuse in domestic relationships is largely learned as a child from growing up in such environments. I am one such person who can attest to the struggles of breaking out of such a loop. It would not have been easy for them to move past NBK but not impossible. However for the direct question of if they would abuse their wives and children I would dare to say no based on the fact they were not physically abused by their parents nor did they grow up in violent homes. These things are learned. NBK was a perfect storm and had lots to do with theatrical delusions as it did actual violence after all they basically pulled a lot of punches so to speak.. showing they werent ruthlessly cold.blooded and the actual killing at close range likely traumatized them even though they still did it. If anything they would have been seemingly normal but would always have the ability to conjure a darkside most would.never understand because of how close they had come murder as teens. But as actual wife beaters? No. I would say not. Maybe abusive in other areas of life to people they deemed irrlevant most likely Eric feeling superior and Dylan just not giving a fuck about someone's feelings. The main reason this shooting is so fascinating is that these 2 kids weren't actually that insane or cold blooded. They were more or less normal kids who let a dark fantasy become reality. Thats my thought anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 49951
Forum Reputation : 712

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 8:53 am

The perfect storm would have subsided. I can speak personally in that you can come back from the brink of insanity. These two boys had a lot of support they could have received. Had they not gone through with the shooting I would give them the same chances as any fucked up teenager has of correcting mental illnesses and leading somewhat healthy lives. Abuse in domestic relationships is largely learned as a child from growing up in such environments. I am one such person who can attest to the struggles of breaking out of such a loop. It would not have been easy for them to move past NBK but not impossible. However for the direct question of if they would abuse their wives and children I would dare to say no based on the fact they were not physically abused by their parents nor did they grow up in violent homes. These things are learned. NBK was a perfect storm and had lots to do with theatrical delusions as it did actual violence after all they basically pulled a lot of punches so to speak.. showing they werent ruthlessly cold.blooded and the actual killing at close range likely traumatized them even though they still did it.  If anything they would have been seemingly normal but would always have the ability to conjure a darkside most would.never understand because of how close they had come murder as teens.  But as actual wife beaters?   No. I would say not.  Maybe abusive in other areas of life to people they deemed irrlevant  most likely Eric feeling superior and Dylan just not giving a fuck about someone's feelings.  The main reason this shooting is so fascinating is that these 2 kids weren't actually that insane or cold blooded. They were more or less normal kids who let a dark fantasy become reality.  Thats my thought anyways

IDK.  even before 1998 Eric was punching walls and causing property damage.  That isn't wife beating but destroying property could still be considered abuse depending on the context

View user profile
patogen

Contribution Points : 11508
Forum Reputation : 190

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 10:57 am

The perfect storm would have subsided. I can speak personally in that you can come back from the brink of insanity. These two boys had a lot of support they could have received. Had they not gone through with the shooting I would give them the same chances as any fucked up teenager has of correcting mental illnesses and leading somewhat healthy lives. Abuse in domestic relationships is largely learned as a child from growing up in such environments. I am one such person who can attest to the struggles of breaking out of such a loop. It would not have been easy for them to move past NBK but not impossible. However for the direct question of if they would abuse their wives and children I would dare to say no based on the fact they were not physically abused by their parents nor did they grow up in violent homes. These things are learned. NBK was a perfect storm and had lots to do with theatrical delusions as it did actual violence after all they basically pulled a lot of punches so to speak.. showing they werent ruthlessly cold.blooded and the actual killing at close range likely traumatized them even though they still did it.  If anything they would have been seemingly normal but would always have the ability to conjure a darkside most would.never understand because of how close they had come murder as teens.  But as actual wife beaters?   No. I would say not.  Maybe abusive in other areas of life to people they deemed irrlevant  most likely Eric feeling superior and Dylan just not giving a fuck about someone's feelings.  The main reason this shooting is so fascinating is that these 2 kids weren't actually that insane or cold blooded. They were more or less normal kids who let a dark fantasy become reality.  Thats my thought anyways

I agree with a whole lot of what you have said here. They were not abusers. And I don't think they were cruel or heartless either. They liked the idea of killing a huge mass of people, dying while making their anti-hero mark on the history and establishing a dark, dark legacy. They happened to actually do what many others just think/talk about.

I also believe that's why Columbine still attracts so much attention. I can't relate to exotropic Holmes, narcissistic Rodgers or a killer Boo Radley of Lanza's sort.

I can definitely relate to Eric and Dylan though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:28 am

They were not abusers. And I don't think they were cruel or heartless either.

I believe that's contradicted by the fact that both of them were laughing as they killed people and were hurling insults and verbal abuse towards some of the victims before shooting them.

View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:36 am

I think that’s why it is so hard For people to wrap their minds around the way they behaved on top of their actions

I can’t even imagine what it would’ve been like to have known  them really well and have been in the library. I’m talking about prople like Zach or Nate

joebox97
Top Contributor
joebox97

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:37 am

I'd argue that those were some pretty strong emotions then, considering they had planned the real life killings for roughly a year.

I wouldn't argue with emotion for a second, some people feel them more than others but emotions can make people do crazy things, especially when they are elevated by music, social standards, drugs, alcohol, and experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shwnmnstr

Contribution Points : 5600
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:57 am

I believe that's contradicted by the fact that both of them were laughing as they killed people and were hurling insults and verbal abuse towards some of the victims before shooting them.

Good point and you know I have thought about that aspect of the shooting a lot. My personal feeling is that after the bombs didn't go off, and after ALL the planning and journals/videos,  they couldn't go back at that point and they were certain those basement tapes were going to be on the main stream media somehow,  even though we know they never made it there. So it would make some kind of sick logic that they needed to " Save face "  so to speak....   like,  they needed to do something extreme and borderline fucking demonic  to make ANY kind of impression even CLOSE to what they were aiming for.  Have you ever watched the movie Natural Born Killers?    it wouldn't be impossible to ' act '  while you murder people,  since you have come this far what's a little further. In that movie Mickey and Mallory basically laugh it up and mock people while the shoot them dead with shotguns,  it's a great movie.  Anyway.  I always wondered why they (E and D) just suddenly stopped shooting and wandered around,  not killing people they easily could have , etc....   It would make total sense that they couldn't keep that act going very long.  Shooting someone in the face with a sawed off shotgun would be traumatizing as fuck(for the shooter) as obviously it is traumatizing the shot. I am a hunter and have lived on farms and have killed a shit ton of animals and I can say ,  it can gives you the fucking shivers.  I still to this day have dreams about blowing animals faces off and shit,  its nasty... and I love hunting and eating wild meat. I fully have no philosophical or moral problems with killing animals for food and yet doing it can give me nightmares some times.  

It would probably be easy to do in a rush , quickly ,  it feels surreal almost,  like you are in a dream like state,  and suddenly,  wooooosh,  all that would deflate so fucking fast.   It just reaffirms my belief that they weren't cold blooded killers but mostly faked that part of the shooting.  They wanted to blow everyone up from a distance to begin with, then went to Plan B.  Eric had a lot of shit he talked to back up and it makes sense that the more depressed suicidal Dylan would actually enjoy the killing more because he was less absorbed in the failure of the bombs and more , I guess simplistic , in his motive for the shooting,  being he was suicidal predominantly .  Just my thoughts anyway,   that's the damn thing about this,  we just will never actually fucking know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patogen

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:38 pm

They were acting out tough-guy projections of themselves all throughout the shooting. They knew they were gonna be dead in thirty minutes. They wanted to kill as many people as possible, but they weren't doing this to feel good. They wanted fame.

Had they been the types that rejoice in other people's suffering, they would have began torturing, hurting and killing animals/people way before the shooting took place.

To them, everyone (including themselves) dying was just a part of their pompous show called the NBK to which they dedicated a year of their short lives, and in the end, their lives as a whole.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:40 pm

They were acting out tough-guy projections of themselves all throughout the shooting. They knew they were gonna be dead in thirty minutes. They wanted to kill as many people as possible, but they weren't doing this to feel good. They wanted fame.

Had they been the types that rejoice in other people's suffering, they would have began torturing, hurting and killing animals/people way before the shooting took place.

To them, everyone (including themselves) dying was just a part of their pompous show called the NBK to which they dedicated a year of their short lives, and in the end, their lives as a whole.

I always thought of their behavior as them detaching or putting on a show. Eric was treating it like a video game, Dylan was acting like he was a movie villain

I know there’s the debate on Dylan but I do sometimes think he was trying to show off for Eric. Especially if Lisa heard correctly.

patogen

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:52 pm

I always thought of their behavior as them detaching or putting on a show.  Eric was treating it like a video game, Dylan was acting like he was a movie villain

I know there’s the debate on Dylan but I do sometimes think he was trying to show off for  Eric. Especially if Lisa heard correctly.

This... is even amplified by the fact they called each other using their stage names exclusively. From the library phone call excerpt, it's obvious they were just "Reb" and "VoDKa" by then.

I wonder what they called each other in front of their relatives and friends in the months leading up to the NBK.

(I know they seemed to use their monikers in their journals more and more as the JD came closer, but the diaries turned into yet another part of the show towards the end. Before they began planning it, I seem to recall Dylan writing about Eric as Eric rather than Reb.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
joebox97
Top Contributor
joebox97

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:40 pm

I always thought of their behavior as them detaching or putting on a show.  Eric was treating it like a video game, Dylan was acting like he was a movie villain

I know there’s the debate on Dylan but I do sometimes think he was trying to show off for  Eric. Especially if Lisa heard correctly.

That could very well be but then again at that point there was really nothing to prove, as soon as the first bullet was fired, Dylan should of felt some kind of relief, as in he knew at that point there was no turning back and he would finally get his wish, suicide. He just had to follow eric around and do stuff for an hour or so until they finally ended it.

If Dylan WAS showing off for eric and trying to be mean as possible maybe it was a way of saying thanks to him in a subtle way for going through this with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unreal_hype

Contribution Points : 5055

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 4:54 am

What is it that Lisa said she heard?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 8:04 am

Hi! Lisa said she heard either Eric or Dylan say “are you still with me, are we still doing this?” When they entered the library. Then Dylan killed Kyle.

patogen

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 9:19 am

Hi! Lisa said she heard either Eric or Dylan say “are you still with me, are we still doing this?” When they entered the library.  Then Dylan killed Kyle.

I didn't know this. And it points towards the dynamic between them being more colorful than I thought. It also shows they had their doubts about the killings and they had their doubts about each other.

It's also interesting that people and media often label their friendship as "toxic". If we ignore the moral consequences of what they did, in a vacuum, their friendship seems like something one could be jealous about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
unreal_hype

Contribution Points : 5055

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 6:06 am

Hi! Lisa said she heard either Eric or Dylan say “are you still with me, are we still doing this?” When they entered the library.  Then Dylan killed Kyle.

Haven't heard that before and it really unsettles me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pixie13

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 7:18 am

One thought I had on the "Are you still with me" and "We're still going to do this, right" is that Lisa was the last survivor to be removed from the library. She thought she was conscious the whole time, could she have heard them saying this when they re-entered the library to commit suicide? The timeline could be jumbled up. Did anyone else hear it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 11:35 am

One thought I had on the "Are you still with me" and "We're still going to do this, right" is that Lisa was the last survivor to be removed from the library. She thought she was conscious the whole time, could she have heard them saying this when they re-entered the library to commit suicide? The timeline could be jumbled up. Did anyone else hear it?

I might be wrong on this but from what I've heard she was indeed the only person to have heard the alleged exchange. This is why I personally believe it never happened.

View user profile Online
Pixie13

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?   Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 12:41 pm

But what if she *did* hear it, but at a different time? What if she heard it the second time they entered the library (ie just before the suicide)? That would explain why she is the only witness. Unlikely, I grant you but a different perspective on the exchange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Would Eric and Dylan hurt their wives and kids?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next