Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?

Go down 
+5
joebox97
properground
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
ValiantSoldier
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 57946
Forum Reputation : 0

Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Empty
PostSubject: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 7:38 am

I was going to make a poll, but I felt that discussing it would be a lot easier and better. i've been thinking long and hard about this because from  all there is about Columbine, it seems like that befriending them during Junior and Senior year would be near impossible considering their behaviour, mentality and dedication to get what they want by killing as many people as they can. Not only that, but looking at the reports they were not put in a good perspective by other people and were seen more as more darker and hostile.

What do you guys think? Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan, or at least be on their good side because you guys are friendly with each other and get on well at the least? Or would they only be hostile towards you and there is just no way?

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>

Last edited by ValiantSoldier on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 7:51 am

ValiantSoldier wrote:
I was going to make a poll, but I felt that discussing it would be a lot easier and better. i've been thinking long and hard about this because from  all there is about Columbine, it seems like that befriending them before Junior and Senior year would be near impossible considering their behaviour, mentality and dedication to get what they want by killing as many people as they can. Not only that, but looking at the reports they were not put in a good perspective by other people and were seen more as more darker and hostile.

What do you guys think? Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan, or at least be on their good side because you guys are friendly with each other and get on well at the least? Or would they only be hostile towards you and there is just no way?

I think befriending them on a casual basis would have been possible. Eric was friendly with a lot of people in the school. Not "friends" but friendly. I think Dylan would have been harder to get to know. I feel like if you could befriend one of their friends you could get inside that circle. However after 1998 I think the friendship circle was closed.

I do think it would matter who you were. If you were a sporty person then probably you would be on a hit list or something. But if you were more their type of people I think that would be different.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 8:09 am

I also think towards the end, much like you said Liz, in 1998 They were pushing their inner circle away And I think even Dylan at times was letting his nice guy self fade, Be more apt for outbursts and stuff.

I’d like to think I’d at least have been kind, I probably would have been friends with Dylan by virtue of the fact that I did theatre in HS .

Contribution Points : 57949
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 9:29 am

I think it's entirely possible. Pre-shooting D&E remind me of a lot of my friends in high school: The "weird" kids who were actually pretty normal once you got to know them, who liked to hang out and play video games and eat pizza and drive around.

I think Eric would've been pretty closed off until you've proven to him that you're not a "phony" (for lack of a better word), although I feel that he'd probably be friendly if you were friendly to him. I think that being in the same class as him and writing an essay on a topic he'd like (or just commenting with views he'd like) would probably get his attention. I do feel like if you weren't buddies with him, you'd never be able to get him out. He mentions something about people "never inviting that weird kid Eric", and I've heard similar feelings from other people before. Often times it seems that they don't get invited out because they've put no effort in to the friendship in the first place. He seems like the kind who wanted a big circle of friends but didn't want to put in the work. Defer to the "power and control" part of his personality.

Dylan, on the other hand, I think it'd be a lot harder to get close to him. Since he was polite to a lot of people, I have a feeling that he was relatively content with his friend group, and wouldn't be as open to hanging out with new people. I think it'd take luck to be friends with him. You'd have to bump into him while he bought car parts or at famtasy baseball, he wouldn't be as likely to just approach someone.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 68875
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 10:40 am

I thought sue and erics mom were trying to split them up a year or so before the shooting? I thought I heard sue say that Eric was extremely toxic for dylan and she noticed this early on a year or two before the shooting and wanted to split them up?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 10:53 am

joebox97 wrote:
I thought sue and erics mom were trying to split them up a year or so before the shooting? I thought I heard sue say that Eric was extremely toxic for dylan and she noticed this early on a year or two before the shooting and wanted to split them up?

Eric’s mom didn’t want the boys separated. She saw Dylan as being a positive influence and Eric’s best friend. Sue wanted Dylan to limit his time with Eric.

Dylan tried to distance himself from Eric at some point according to Sue, when Eric would call he’d ask his mom if he could go out and he’d shake his head as to say he didn’t want to and sue would loudly say “no Dylan you have to clean your room”

I don’t know if Dylan really was trying to distance himself or what that was about...I think it was after the van break in.

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
joebox97 wrote:

Eric’s mom didn’t want the boys separated. She saw Dylan as being a positive influence and Eric’s best friend. Sue wanted Dylan to limit his time with Eric.

Dylan tried to distance himself from Eric at some point according to Sue, when Eric would call he’d ask his mom if he could go out and he’d shake his head as to say he didn’t want to and sue would loudly say “no Dylan you have to clean your room”

I don’t know if Dylan really was trying to distance himself or what that was about...I think it was after the van break in.

Dang that is really interesting, never heard about that. Was that from sue's book?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:54 am

joebox97 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
joebox97 wrote:

Dang that is really interesting, never heard about that. Was that from sue's book?

Yes! Smile

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 12:06 pm

I wonder about that myself. Was that a time where Dylan was "Trying to be like the minions and be good"? Did he really not want to hang out with Eric? Something only he would know

joebox97

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I wonder about that myself.  Was that a time where Dylan was "Trying to be like the minions and be good"? Did he really not want to hang out with Eric?  Something only he would know

That spawns me to think what happened from this point to going through with NBK with him. Makes me think what made him continue on with Eric or get drawn back in if he was trying to get away at this point
Back to top Go down
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 pm

But what about considering that Eric and i think Dylan as well were said to start fights or minor conflicts? What would you guys say about that? Let me point out as well that in our own individual ways we are not angels, no one is, but still considering some statements of Eric and Dylan being known to start some tension with others.

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 12:40 pm

ValiantSoldier wrote:
But what about considering that Eric and i think Dylan as well were said to start fights or minor conflicts? What would you guys say about that? Let me point out as well that in our own individual ways we are not angels, no one is, but still considering some statements of Eric and Dylan being known to start some tension with others.

Well, Dylan was seen as not so friendly, and we know that Eric could be mean and petty to those he didn't even know so that would lead one to think that no you could not be friends with them. But on the other hand there are accounts of minor people in their lives on the outskirts of the boys who had them be friendly to them.

Dylan offering food to people in his classes, Eric seemed to have quite the gaggle of females he talked with and gave hugs to.... I think if you got on a shit list they were awful to you,but if you could get on the good side they could have been nicer to you

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 12:49 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
ValiantSoldier wrote:

Well, Dylan was seen as not so friendly, and we know that Eric could be mean and petty to those he didn't even know so that would lead one to think that no you could not be friends with them.  But on the other hand there are accounts of minor people in their lives on the outskirts of the boys who had them be friendly to them.

Dylan offering food to people in his classes, Eric seemed to have quite the gaggle of females he talked with and gave hugs to.... I think if you got on a shit list they were awful to you,but if you could get on the good side they could have been nicer to you

I am still surprised at the Devon thing. She was on Eric’s list and Eric threatened her but Dylan didn’t do anything about it as far as we know.

It was either Robyn or Alex Marsh who said when they liked you they were the sweetest people you would ever meet but if they didn’t like you they were awful

I’m up in the air with Eric I don’t know if he would’ve liked me. I may have been annoying to him or too shy or too ugly... I also know me at that age I probably would’ve thought he was cute ....

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 12:58 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ValiantSoldier wrote:

Well, Dylan was seen as not so friendly, and we know that Eric could be mean and petty to those he didn't even know so that would lead one to think that no you could not be friends with them.  But on the other hand there are accounts of minor people in their lives on the outskirts of the boys who had them be friendly to them.

I am still surprised at the Devon thing. She was on Eric’s list and Eric threatened her but Dylan didn’t do anything about it as far as we know.

It was either Robyn or Alex Marsh who said when they liked you they were the sweetest people you would ever meet but if they didn’t like you they were awful

I’m up in the air with  Eric I don’t know if he would’ve liked me. I may have been annoying to him or too shy or too ugly... I also know me at that age I  probably would’ve thought he was cute ....

The Devon thing interests me. I know he went to her birthday and they appeared close but I question if over the years she has made more of it in her mind than it was. Or perhaps by the time Dylan came to know of the fact she was on Eric's list (if he ever did?) he was past the point of caring much about others.

joebox97

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ValiantSoldier wrote:

This is me in a nutshell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 1:20 pm

I think early on, yes. Freshmen and Sophomore year absolutely. Maybe only in a casual way, perhaps just talking in class or in the halls. I don't know how close you ever could have gotten to them. By Junior and Senior year I believe they would have pushed you out like the rest of their friends.

At the same time, you could have said something wrong or even gave on of them the wrong look and ended up on Eric's shit list.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ValiantSoldier wrote:

I’m up in the air with  Eric I don’t know if he would’ve liked me. I may have been annoying to him or too shy or too ugly... I also know me at that age I  probably would’ve thought he was cute ....

The Devon thing interests me.  I know he went to her birthday and they appeared close but I question if over the years she has made more of it in her mind than it was.  Or perhaps by the time Dylan came to know of the fact she was on Eric's list (if he ever did?) he was past the point of caring much about others.

That’s a good possibility.

Devon posted something after parkland saying “if I would have spent more time with Dylan, would things have been different?”

They may have lost touch when Dylan and Zach lost touch and felt guilty. If you don’t look at what Dylan did, the things Zach said about him and his intelligence etc. were not something a best friend would say. I think I posted about this and copied and pasted a bunch of stuff from the 11 K at some point...

Zach distanced himself from them right away where as Devon kind of over compensated

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ValiantSoldier wrote:

The Devon thing interests me.  I know he went to her birthday and they appeared close but I question if over the years she has made more of it in her mind than it was.  Or perhaps by the time Dylan came to know of the fact she was on Eric's list (if he ever did?) he was past the point of caring much about others.

Devon posted something after parkland saying “if I would have spent more time with Dylan, would things have been different?”

They may have lost touch when Dylan and Zach lost touch and felt guilty. If you don’t look at what Dylan did, the things Zach said about him and his intelligence etc. were not something a best friend would say. I think I posted about this and copied and pasted a bunch of stuff from the 11 K at some point...

Zach distanced himself from them right away where as Devon kind of over compensated

I wonder if that was more anger on his part.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ValiantSoldier wrote:

I imagine yes. He was probably heart broken and pissed off beyond belief.

If I were Zach I’d  also be mad at the fact that I called him at 11 o’clock the night before and he said nothing.

I wonder if they felt like he just picked Eric over everyone too. I don’t know how to explain it better right now but Eric seemed to only have Dylan and Dylan seem to have a lot of more people that he could’ve turned to.

I can’t even imagine how Kevin thousand. Those two seemed really close.

ValiantSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ValiantSoldier wrote:

I imagine yes. He was probably heart broken and pissed off beyond belief.

If I were Zach I’d  also be mad at the fact that I called him at 11 o’clock the night before and he said nothing.

I wonder if they felt like he just picked Eric over everyone too. I don’t know how to explain it better right now but Eric seemed to only have Dylan and Dylan seem to have a lot of more people that he could’ve turned to.

I can’t even imagine how Kevin thousand. Those two seemed really close.

And not to mention the Trench Coat Mafia even distanced themselves as well once they became unwillingly tangled into the mess simply because Eric and Dylan wore dusters and looked similar to them as well as associated with some of the TCM members, and of course carried out a mass shooting.

Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 67553
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:42 pm

I think we'd all like to fantasize that at least one of them would have liked us if we were to somehow have crossed paths. But realistically, I think past the January Incident it would have been nearly impossible. That seems to be a huge "turning point" in their lives, and sadly, for the worst.
Back to top Go down
properground

Contribution Points : 57949
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 10:53 pm

whyno wrote:
I think we'd all like to fantasize that at least one of them would have liked us if we were to somehow have crossed paths. But realistically, I think past the January Incident it would have been nearly impossible. That seems to be a huge "turning point" in their lives, and sadly, for the worst.

The January Incedent?
Back to top Go down
Clogerhead

Clogerhead

Contribution Points : 50468

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 5:37 am

Definitely not. Dylan and Eric had to be very secretive about their plan, which meant that any interaction they had with anyone else was fake. You wouldn't be befriending them, you'd be befriending their facade.

"little teen pirn" -Nikolas Cruz
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64137
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 5:42 am

Clogerhead wrote:
Definitely not. Dylan and Eric had to be very secretive about their plan, which meant that any interaction they had with anyone else was fake. You wouldn't be befriending them, you'd be befriending their facade.

This. Unless they could manipulate you for weapons or supplies, you would be pretty much useless to them. Dylan gave his mom a sarcastic goodbye the last time he was alive. I highly doubt anyone here could get either to give a shit about them.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 6:03 am

NorThWest wrote:
whyno wrote:

The January Incedent?

Van break in. Dylan refers to that as the January incident in Eric’s yearbook.

ValiantSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 8:59 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
Clogerhead wrote:

This. Unless they could manipulate you for weapons or supplies, you would be pretty much useless to them. Dylan gave his mom a sarcastic goodbye the last time he was alive. I highly doubt anyone here could get either to give a shit about them.

When you befriend their facades or at least be friendly with them, what do you think will make them decide to spare or kill you?

Some people like John Savage interacted with them and he was spared when the day came, but Valeen schur interacted with Dylan and was shot anyway. Most likely you would have to have some things in common to get them to spare you, probably or probably not, but who knows.

Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 102844
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:30 am

I always thought Zach's behavior after the shooting, what he said about Dylan, was completely understandable. If my best friend went on a shooting rampage, I'd be calling them every name under the sun as well. I'd be calling them stupid and ignorant and all sorts of things, because how dare they? This would eventually simmer down as I'm sure it did with Zach, but initially I would imagine there to be terrible anger.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:34 am

ValiantSoldier wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
Clogerhead wrote:

When you befriend their facades or at least be friendly with them, what do you think will make them decide to spare or kill you?

Some people like John Savage interacted with them and he was spared when the day came, but Valeen schur interacted with Dylan and was shot anyway. Most likely you would have to have some things in common to get them to spare you, probably or probably not, but who knows.

This is a good question. With John Savage, I think he pushed Eric’s gun out of the way and Eric asked who he was, Dylan heard and spoke with him.

With Val, she was already injured and Lauren was dead. I don’t think Dylan was paying attention to who he was shooting

I don’t think he shot under that table after Val yelled.

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 am

Clogerhead wrote:

Exactly, didn't Dylan make plans with friends after 4/20? Knowing he would already be dead?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:44 am

joebox97 wrote:
Clogerhead wrote:

Exactly, didn't Dylan make plans with friends after 4/20? Knowing he would already be dead?

Yes with Devon on that Wednesday and I think they were supposed to go to a concert that summer.

I think there was also a gifted kids reunion that he said he’d bring pizza to

Then the biggie.... going to Arizona and picking out a freaking dorm room with his dad...

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
Clogerhead wrote:

Yes with Devon on that Wednesday and I think they were supposed to go to a concert that summer.

Then the biggie.... going to Arizona and picking out a freaking dorm room with his dad...

That still boggles my mind but they both were smart in that way, act normal to everyone else around them to keep them from being suspicious something was up. I think Eric dodged a bullet with threatening brooks on his site though, his parents went to the police and they could of possibly found his weapons and confiscate them
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 3:12 pm

joebox97 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
Clogerhead wrote:

That still boggles my mind but they both were smart in that way, act normal to everyone else around them to keep them from being suspicious something was up. I think Eric dodged a bullet with threatening brooks on his site though, his parents went to the police and they could of possibly found his weapons and confiscate them

A typo and a cop who didn't know how to use the internet was his saving grace. The cop had written down the wrong web address and didn't know how to find Eric's website. Dang lucky

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?   Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would it have been possible to befriend Eric and Dylan? Why or why not?
Page 1 of 1