Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reddit Witness testimony

Go down 
+3
QuestionMark
hallywayhomicide
ValiantSoldier
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 57421
Forum Reputation : 0

Reddit Witness testimony Empty
PostSubject: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am

Here is something for you guys. Reddit Moderators of the subreddit are very strict and make sure you have evidence to prove that you were a student at Columbine. Luckily a former student decided to share their experience, and I have to say that this is rather very chilling, but interesting as we have more light on what eric and dylan were like at school. If you got a reddit account feel free to ask them any questions you have, but please be respectful to them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: I probably should have put this as evidence, but idk if the admins can move this over to evidence or should we just leave it here?

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>

Last edited by ValiantSoldier on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hallywayhomicide

Contribution Points : 51810
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:47 am

thx for the link bruv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 pm

Hmmm, interesting thanks for sharing. I wonder how true it is though. I mean look at Brenda Parker. She fooled tons of people into thinking she dated Eric. It might be pretty easy to fool these mods into thinking you were a Columbine student.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 11:26 pm

hvernon wrote:
Hmmm, interesting thanks for sharing. I wonder how true it is though. I mean look at Brenda Parker. She fooled tons of people into thinking she dated Eric. It might be pretty easy to fool these mods into thinking you were a Columbine student.

That's a good point, but this witness isn't regaling people with tall tales about knowing the pair on an intimately personal level. This is a mundane anecdote.

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 1:07 am

QuestionMark wrote:
hvernon wrote:

That's a good point, but this witness isn't regaling people with tall tales about knowing the pair on an intimately personal level. This is a mundane anecdote.

True, it's just about a time they walked by Dylan. I mentioned Brenda as a point. People believed her and her story was insane in the first place. This isn't even an insane story, just a rather simple one. It could just be a simple story for internet points. I am interested to know if it really is true. There's no way to know though. Just gotta take their word for it.

Someone posted to the same sub claiming to have known Adam Lanza. The mods verified it, but like I said, that could be easy to fake. I don't know if their story turned out to be true, either. But I would really like to know. It was an interesting story about knowing him when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 8:42 am

I am usually pretty gullible but I hope it is true lol. I like to hear from new people

slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 104688
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 am

I'm still not sure if I believe it. They said they went into the sound booth and saw VoDkA etched into the wall. If that was the case wouldn't it still be there? It's not like they rebuilt the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 11:32 am

slippy123 wrote:
I'm still not sure if I believe it. They said they went into the sound booth and saw VoDkA etched into the wall. If that was the case wouldn't it still be there? It's not like they rebuilt the auditorium.

She may also have a false recollection?

Maybe he smiled regularly and said it was going to be OK but because of what he did she’s remembering it as being more more sinister

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

She may also have a false recollection?

Maybe he smiled regularly  and said it was going to be OK but because of what he did she’s remembering it as being more  more sinister

Recalling someone's actions after they've committed a devastating tragedy can certainly make their actions seem more sinister.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 9:19 am

slippy123 wrote:

At my HS we all etched things into the wall of our choir room. I went back a year or so ago and it was all painted over. So that does not mean it is fake. Doesn't mean it is real either though

Throughout the whole thing their story doesn't change. Liars usually compound on the lies with trickle truth or "remembered details". That wasn't a very long QA though so who knows if it would have taken off what would have happened

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 9:31 am

Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

At my HS we all etched things into the wall of our choir room.  I went back a year or so ago and it was all painted over.  So that does not mean it is fake.  Doesn't mean it is real either though

Throughout the whole thing their story doesn't change.  Liars usually compound on the lies with trickle truth or "remembered details". That wasn't a very long QA though so who knows if it would have taken off what would have happened

At my university, backstage at the theatre we had a ton of drawings, signature etc.. backstage on the walls. It was later painted over and renovated.

It stinks because a few of my classmates passed away since we graduated and it would havd been nice to have that memory

true_crime

Contribution Points : 57824
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 5:01 pm

It’s just very difficult for me to believe this alleged incident/interaction. It seems several times this user kept asking for people’s opinions/feedback. They just come off as attention seeking.

PostSubject: Re: Reddit Witness testimony   Reddit Witness testimony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reddit Witness testimony
Page 1 of 1