Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:20 am

No, they're just another anti-gun group that used the survivors' (if you can call them that) 15 minutes of fame to push their agenda.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 11:18 am

Yeah, I 100% agree with them. We need to ban assault planes and AARK-1547s right now before it's too late! Think of the consequences!

To be honest, Tommy is right.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 70522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 11:22 am

To be honest, no. Don’t get me wrong, I know school shootings are bad and should be prevented, but they’re just another anti gun group that won’t make any real change. Think about it, AR-15s aren’t the only weapon used in mass shootings. People will always find other ways to kill people.

Pixie13

Contribution Points : 59001
Forum Reputation : 270

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Yes, because in my country and Australia When there was mass shootings we took actions to stop it from happening again. Not looking at gun control then wondering why there are mass shootings is like leaving the keys in your cars and wondering why your car always gets stolen.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 8:40 pm

Pixie13 wrote:
Yes, because in my country and Australia When there was mass shootings we took actions to stop it from happening again. Not looking at gun control then wondering why there are mass shootings is like leaving the keys in your cars and wondering why your car always gets stolen.
Mass shootings not happening doesn't exactly mean gun control is working. Criminals still get guns, just not the type of criminals that want to commit mass murderers, criminals like gang members and drug dealers etc.
My country, the UK, has even stricter gun laws than Australia. Criminals just smuggle guns in now, steal guns from legal gun owners, re-activate deactivated guns, convert blank guns etc. Mexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world but look at all the cartels with guns even deadlier than they would've gotten had guns been legal. There have also been mass shooting plots here, plots by Martin Watt, Liam Lyburd and Tarik Hassane all involved illegal guns. Or what about the Charlie Hebdo attack and the Paris attacks where illegal guns were also used?
Just because mass shootings aren't happening doesn't mean gun control is working.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:49 pm

Absolutely not, I feel bad for those that were victims but I really don't f*ck with this movement.
Back to top Go down
rampage

rampage

Contribution Points : 50225
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 7:45 am

no, i agree with the message but not them specifically. since AK-47s should be banned, but the people in it are really rude. (eg, not letting pro gun students have speeches, or the victims sister that died wanted to havea speech about the death and lives and not the politics and wouldn't let him speak) specifically david hogg, companies sending him stuff and him trying to ruin other people's jobs for making a joke or not agreeing with him.

rampage

Contribution Points : 50225
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 7:46 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Pixie13 wrote:
Mass shootings not happening doesn't exactly mean gun control is working. Criminals still get guns, just not the type of criminals that want to commit mass murderers, criminals like gang members and drug dealers etc.
My country, the UK, has even stricter gun laws than Australia. Criminals just smuggle guns in now, steal guns from legal gun owners, re-activate deactivated guns, convert blank guns etc. Mexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world but look at all the cartels with guns even deadlier than they would've gotten had guns been legal. There have also been mass shooting plots here, plots by Martin Watt, Liam Lyburd and Tarik Hassane all involved illegal guns. Or what about the Charlie Hebdo attack and the Paris attacks where illegal guns were also used?
Just because mass shootings aren't happening doesn't mean gun control is working.
mass shootings was never really a common thing in australia, plus arson attacks have fucking leaped up since the gun ban.

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 5:51 am

People who know nothing about guns shouldn't have a say on them.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
People who know nothing about guns shouldn't have a say on them.
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: