Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charles Whitmans brain tumor?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89206
Forum Reputation : 255

Charles Whitmans brain tumor? Empty
PostSubject: Charles Whitmans brain tumor?   Charles Whitmans brain tumor? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:42 am

When they found a brain tumor in his autopsy, could that of led to his rage and aggression that day? I know it certainly didn't help. Whitman even knew something had to be wrong with him. This is a case that will always fascinate me too. How can a military man with a family go on a mass murder spree? I think his distant family should come out like Sue did, I'm sure he has cousins and nieces and nephews still alive. They could be an advocate for mental illness too.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

Charles Whitmans brain tumor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Whitmans brain tumor?   Charles Whitmans brain tumor? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 12:38 pm

I'm not sure if it caused him to be a killer, but I'm sure it was probably the reason he kept having so many headaches. Whitman was complaining about them quite frequently in the lead up to the rampage.

bradt93 wrote:
I think his distant family should come out like Sue did, I'm sure he has cousins and nieces and nephews still alive. They could be an advocate for mental illness too.

What for? The information they're likely to provide is probably minimal at best; most of them probably didn't know him on a personal level.

Charles Whitmans brain tumor?
Page 1 of 1