Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inaccuracies in Zero Hour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 54179
Forum Reputation : 218

Inaccuracies in Zero Hour Empty
PostSubject: Inaccuracies in Zero Hour   Inaccuracies in Zero Hour Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 1:56 am

I would like to discuss inaccuracies in the zero hour documentary
First being Harris' weapons.
The stand in they used does not resemble the Hi-Point 995 and the shotgun was a pistol grip, both having no resemblance to the Hi-Point 995 and Stevens 67h
The beginning shows Harris firing at Rachel with his shotgun, with evidence showing the Carbine was used to murder her.
My guess for these inaccuracies is based on the date of release, a heavy amount of evidence was not released at the time zero hour was made.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80497
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Inaccuracies in Zero Hour   Inaccuracies in Zero Hour Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 2:48 am

Slick looking Rammstein avi. There's so many I would have trouble holding them in my head and I'm going from memory.

Dylan when he enters the cafeteria has his shades on and points the double barrel shotgun. Supposedly, they didn't have shades, and he just kind of grimaced and watched people running up the stairs while taking a few steps forward and turning around to meet Eric.

Lots of inaccuracies  with the library scene. Dylan not Eric yelled for the jocks to stand up, and he was between the rows of computers after shooting Kyle, not at the entrance. Eric probably made the comment about the white hats at the same time, telling Dylan how to tell they were jocks other than their standing up - "just get the guys in white hats".

"Fine, I'll just start shooting" was Dylan after again yelling for the jocks to stand up, and then dropping his trench coat, and then shooting Patrick/Dan/Makai, not Eric before shooting at Evan Todd. I don't think Eric said specifically "This school is dead", though they both were giving the prophecy that the library would blow up.

Eric was supposedly on one knee when he shot Steven and Kacey, not standing right up against the computers. There are several comments I don't remember them making in the film that they did make. That Dylan entered first in front of Eric and said something about wanting to do this a long time. That they were getting "revenge", that this is what they wanted to do all their lives. Supposedly, the comment was this is what you put us through last year, not the past four years, which makes sense given the massacre plot began the year before, not four years before.

Last edited by cakeman on Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Inaccuracies in Zero Hour   Inaccuracies in Zero Hour Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 2:59 am

These are very interesting points, I will look into them further.

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80497
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Inaccuracies in Zero Hour   Inaccuracies in Zero Hour Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 4:57 am

Nothing comes to mind for a source on Dylan entering the cafeteria (also he'd just spent his two shotgun shells), but:

See Craig Scott's statement for Dylan making some comment about wanting to do this when he entered the library.

See Bree Pasquale's statement for Dylan between the computer rows when he told the jocks to stand up (this makes sense anyway, Dylan wrote about resent the jocks in his journal much more than Eric, and they say he was the vocal one in the library) and that the library is going to explode and revenge and they were mean to them last year, not four years. Even when she was crying on tv, she says mean last year. Bree is usually considered the best witness.

See Kacey Ruegsegger's statement for Dylan saying "Fine I'll just start shooting" at that point (she was shot and injured pretty badly, so not a perfect witness, but she also wasn't shot yet and inches from Dylan at the time)

See Crystal Woodman's statement about revenge (again) and wanting to do it all their lives. She also said that bit on tv, and said she remembers it because they were so close. I am pretty sure it's after John Savage leaves, and before Dan Mauser is killed.

I'm not positive about the one knee thing, but I believe that's how Krabbe relays it and the bullet casing from the one that killed Steven is too far away on the diagram to be as close as they show it in Zero Hour. Also Eric seems to squat down several times on Rampart Range, when exchanging gunfire with the cops, when he broke his nose, when he taunted Bree, etc.  Kacey's statement and some others (she didn't see the shot to Steven) would probably tell you, but that part isn't coming to mind. When I last read it I was interested in what they said more than what they did.

These are fairly usual errors in the sources for some reason, though. Not just in Zero Hour.

Also, I think Zero Hour has Dylan killing Dave, but it was Eric. Dylan ran to where Dave fell and tossed a pipe bomb down the hall, probably hoping to get who got away when Dave was shot (forget who)
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

PostSubject: Re: Inaccuracies in Zero Hour   Inaccuracies in Zero Hour Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 11:00 am

the filming crew had the suicide pictures right? Harris didn't have his arms covering his face, they were turned to the elbows seeing his face.

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inaccuracies in Zero Hour   Inaccuracies in Zero Hour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inaccuracies in Zero Hour
Page 1 of 1