Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photos of Columbine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 53454
Forum Reputation : 218

Photos of Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Photos of Columbine   Photos of Columbine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 9:02 pm

Does anyone have any pictures of pre 4/20 Columbine, particularly the stairs going up to the library, and the area around it.
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 67028
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Columbine   Photos of Columbine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I could have sworn I had one or two, but right now this is the only one I have. And I'm pretty sure it's the day of, or after 4/20 because I think I see tape. I've had to switch computers recently and I'm still trying to "recollect" all the pictures and info I had before.

And sorry for the low quality, idk why it saved that way.
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Columbine   Photos of Columbine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 8:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At 1:50 Eric starts walking down the stairs into the commons
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 70469
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Columbine   Photos of Columbine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 8:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You should buy a harddrive enclosure and put your old harddrive in it. Then just connect the enclosure to your new computer and you can pull all the data off. They're pretty cheap on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Columbine   Photos of Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 10:28 am

sympathyforEandD wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You should buy a harddrive enclosure and put your old harddrive in it. Then just connect the enclosure to your new computer and you can pull all the data off. They're pretty cheap on Amazon.

Thanks! I'll look into that because I lost a ton of columbine research and personal photos as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Columbine   Photos of Columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of Columbine
Page 1 of 1