Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would You View Columbine Documents on a Mobile Device?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82059
Forum Reputation : 475

Would You View Columbine Documents on a Mobile Device? Empty
PostSubject: Would You View Columbine Documents on a Mobile Device?   Would You View Columbine Documents on a Mobile Device? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 4:41 pm

I'm really curious, someone else's comment has me wondering if anyone would WANT to view the Columbine investigation documents on their mobile device (smartphone, iPad, etc.)? Provided it were easy to do?

I know that in current PDF form that's cumbersome, but the viewing system I'm about to launch ended up being viewable on mobile - at least on my iPod, I don't own a smartphone or iPad.

The system is running on Bootstrap, Javascript, and JQuery and I didn't make it mobile-functional on purpose but it does work. I'm not sure it's mobile-FRIENDLY because the images you need to click to navigate forward, backward, and exit the viewer are so small it's hard to tap without enlarging the screen. But I can change that and I'm wondering if maybe I should?

I haven't put any thought into it because I never thought anyone would be remotely interested in looking at this stuff on a small screen... but maybe that's just my preference for using a larger screen.

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

Would You View Columbine Documents on a Mobile Device? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would You View Columbine Documents on a Mobile Device?   Would You View Columbine Documents on a Mobile Device? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 12:21 am

Yeah sure, why not.
Back to top Go down

Would You View Columbine Documents on a Mobile Device?
Page 1 of 1