Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan's website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jada887

jada887

Contribution Points : 74778
Forum Reputation : 175

Dylan's website Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's website   Dylan's website Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 12:07 am

In the 11k document, there's plenty of references to Dylan's website, where he mentions several songs that he should use on these particular pages. I have never seen any evidence, or screenshots of Dylan's website, which is astonishing, considering he also owned a computer and participated in the massacre. I have yet to stumble on Dylan's web page on the web, but Eric's pages are more prevalent and well-documented in the 11k document. Has anyone seen Dylan's website?
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 63587
Forum Reputation : 1210

Dylan's website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's website   Dylan's website Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 2:32 am

Idk if he deleted the website or what but unlike Eric he did destroy his hard drive and all its contents before the massacre

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

Dylan's website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's website   Dylan's website Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 8:45 am

From what I have heard Dylan liked to close all his "social media" profiles and open new ones from time to time. Add to it that he tried to destroy everything before the 20th and I think everything was gone.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

Dylan's website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's website   Dylan's website Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 9:13 am

Lizpuff wrote:
From what I have heard Dylan liked to close all his "social media" profiles and open new ones from time to time.  Add to it that he tried to destroy everything before the 20th and I think everything was gone.

Dylan planned his site but there was no indication he created it. It seemed tame compared to Eric’s.

He also kept getting kicked off of AOL

The only screen name that was confirmed was Wurmhole.

Dylan's website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's website   Dylan's website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan's website
Page 1 of 1