Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Whatsup

Contribution Points : 46475
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?  Empty
PostSubject: Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?    Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 4:12 am

You all know the photo of Eric's trenchcoat and gloves and a hat/balaclava outside the school where he took it off. Did he ever wear those gloves or the balaclava mask? Patti Nielsen says she saw Eric shoot at her in the entrance doors after smiling and that he wore a black hat or cap then, in an interview. Could this have been his balaclaca which he had on his head but not covering his face? It wasn't Dylan she saw, she says it was Eric and it's proven it was Eric who shot at her. And Patti said the one who shot her wore black or a black trenchcoat right? So that must be proof Eric took his trenchcoat off after shooting Patti, or...? Also, on the second photo of hos trenchcoat on the ground it seems it is very near an entrance.

Photo of trenchcoat near entrance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is this the entrance where Patti was shot at? Change cccp in the link to https, as I couldn't post link now.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82782
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?    Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 9:21 am

Yes, these are the west entrance doors through which Eric shot at Patti Nielson.
Based upon her witness statement, it has always been my impression that Eric removed his trench coat and balaclava shortly after shooting at Patti and Brian Anderson.
She described thinking he was wearing a beret or a stalking hat (which is like Sherlock Holmes wears), so maybe he had it bunched up on the back of his head/was about to take it off when he saw and fired at her.
Patti and Brian both identified Eric as the one who shot at them; Brian knew who Eric was at the time of the attack, Patti figured it out after on the news.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92056
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?    Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 9:35 am

Didn't Brooks met Eric before the shooting Eric saying: "get out of here go home" at what time Eric wore that mask? Cause it was outside I'm still curious about that.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82782
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?    Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 9:51 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
Didn't  Brooks  met Eric before the shooting Eric  saying: "get out of here go home" at what time Eric wore that mask?  Cause it was outside I'm still curious about that.

As Brooks was leaving the school to have a cigarette, he saw Eric pull into the parking lot and get out of his car. This would have been shortly after 11:10 am, because Brooks said he left the school building immediately after the end of his 4th hour class. Most likely Eric spoke to Brooks right before he went up to the top of the stairs to wait for the cafeteria bombs to detonate. According to Brooks, Eric was not wearing any kind of hat at that time. He did have a duffel bag near his car and was getting out/moving around other things in his car while talking to Brooks.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80522
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?    Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:15 pm

I've pointed out the same before. Patti says one of the shooters was wearing a beret thing on his head, and it doesn't sound like Dylan. Though, Chris Morris wore a beret and a trench coat, perhaps those wires in her mind got crossed.  I wasn't aware Patti was confident it was Eric, but Brian Anderson said Eric was the one who shot him.

As far as I can recall, none of the other outside witnesses say Eric had a mask, but there are several witnesses at various other points which mention a mask, and soon after they'd ask witnesses if anybody was wearing a mask as apparently people had mentioned it. With Brooks, there's no mask. With people who saw Eric waiting for Dylan at the top of the stairs, there's no mask. For people saying they nodded at each other, or said "go go", I don't remember a mask being mentioned.

In NBK.doc, Eric says they will be wearing balaclavas, though it also says they'll be shooting and tossing bombs in the cafeteria, like they did in the library.

Patti also says whoever is shooting at her has a trench coat as I recall, and several people surmise Eric removed his after shooting Rachel/Richard. Guess not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?    Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's balaclava / Patti Nielsen entrance?
Page 1 of 1