Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area

Go down 
+11
Kerea2244
Sane One
LadyStardust
Subdomine
joebox97
Lizpuff
W.A.R.
slippy123
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
School Massacre Archives
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area   Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
Neah wrote:
Now that she committed suicide maybe people will wonder if this was really the good thing to do to launch a man hunt and to show her face everywhere if she had mental issues. No matter if she really presented any risk to anyone or not, this must have be really scary for her and I can understand that it makes you panic and lose it. Especially as she didn't try to kill anyone before committing suicide, she may not have been serious but people over panicked so she over panicked too.

I don't think anyone over panicked. Let's not forget how much criticizing Jeffco police STILL get for not taking Eric's threats seriously. She made her bed and now she is laying in it. (literally)

Yeah, I shouldn't have wrote that. I meant maybe she wasn't that dangerous but nobody could know whether she meant it or not. Still, I wonder if launching a man hunt about someone who intends to kill people could not make him hurry to kill.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 62595
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area   Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 5:28 pm

well, after reading her website i think she just was suicidal but not homicidal. maybe all that she wanted was to die near columbine, where she was interested in. if she really wanted to go on a shooting spree, i guess she could easily do it outside the school after buying the gun.

someone on a other site seems to had contact with her in the past, he also posted some pictures of her (she was a cute girl btw). he said that he thinks she was just deepley depressed, she often talked about that. but she never said something violently or that she would harm other persons.

but we will never know.
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 57824
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area   Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Interesting lead article on CNN about how Palis was under the police radar. It’s very surprising that it was something so simple. She had purchased 3 one-way plane tickets from Miami to Denver.

However, why would she have needed to buy 3 tickets instead of 1? According to the article she posted a ticket for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area   Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 11:53 am

Reading her journal, I think she's being heavily misrepresented. It also seems she had a love...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area   Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple schools on lockdown in Columbine area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2