Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos Empty
PostSubject: Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos   Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 4:25 pm

I just recently found out about this guy and saw that he had a YouTube channel but it appears his channel got nuked. Does anyone have a archive of it or copies of his videos? If so, please comment it below. Thanks.

Link to an article about him for anyone not familar with the case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos   Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:18 pm

I was a friend of his, he made a fair amount of Gmod GTA and Postal 2 (well he only made one postal 2 video from what i remember) videos of him going on rampages and shit. He also made music videos about Columbine and other mass shootings from music groups Like Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie ETC. His last video was of him walking around his high school, where he would commit suicide.
He was also a fan of my old channel, where i uploaded similar videos like him, I remember after the incident, Vance Stone (who was another acquaintance of mine) tried to blame his suicide on ME, talking about how Carter looked up to me, which i honestly find bullshit cause I read his steam manifesto on a twitter post and i don't he would have just killed people all because of a YouTube channel.

You can find most of his videos that were reuploaded, but expect for 3 that I remember:
"disturbed - fear" A music video about the Columbine Shooting with the Disturbed song Fear
"Columbine - The Nobodies" A music video about Columbine but with the Marilyn Manson song The Nobodies
While I dont remember the exact name of the video since its been 4 years, I remember he had a Gmod video were he was pretending to be an ISIS terrorist killing people in a village, while also assassinating a Barrack Obama NPC

Coincidentally, bob8466 was friends with Vance Stone, AKA William Atchison

Back to top Go down
Ferrovipathes1

Contribution Points : 45380
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos   Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 11:20 am

TheOne99 wrote:
I was a friend of his, he made a fair amount of Gmod GTA and Postal 2 (well he only made one postal 2 video from what i remember) videos of him going on rampages and shit. He also made music videos about Columbine and other mass shootings from music groups Like Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie ETC. His last video was of him walking around his high school, where he would commit suicide.
He was also a fan of my old channel, where i uploaded similar videos like him, I remember after the incident, Vance Stone (who was another acquaintance of mine) tried to blame his suicide on ME, talking about how Carter looked up to me, which i honestly find bullshit cause I read his steam manifesto on a twitter post and i don't he would have just killed people all because of a YouTube channel.

You can find most of his videos that were reuploaded, but expect for 3 that I remember:
"disturbed - fear" A music video about the Columbine Shooting with the Disturbed song Fear
"Columbine - The Nobodies" A music video about Columbine but with the Marilyn Manson song The Nobodies
While I dont remember the exact name of the video since its been 4 years, I remember he had a Gmod video were he was pretending to be an ISIS terrorist killing people in a village, while also assassinating a Barrack Obama NPC  

Coincidentally, bob8466 was friends with Vance Stone, AKA William Atchison  

Do you wanna PM me your YouTube name? I was friends with William too, and I talked a couple times with Carter.
Back to top Go down
Death

Contribution Points : 48763
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos   Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:20 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
, which i honestly find bullshit cause I read his steam manifesto on a twitter post and i don't he would have just killed people all because of a YouTube channel.

Carter had a manifesto?
Back to top Go down
Death

Contribution Points : 48763
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos   Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:27 pm

And oh yeah. Here's archived copies of his videos I uploaded a while back: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stray Bullet on YouTube reuploaded some of them after my channel was terminated. But, TheOne99 is right about the missing videos. Along with the aforementioned 3, his music video for Superbeast by Rob Zombie is missing too. Though someone or some people in the circle are likely sitting on copies of those videos (Or some at least), given I got the copy of his Warrior music video from Eversor, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos   Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 6:14 pm

I just forgot it was his death anniversary a couple days ago, RIP Carter I'll always miss you and remember you man :'(
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52721
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos   Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 9:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you saw his photo? Looks like his photos don't exist in Web. And this in modern society, when people which know perpetrator, just upload photos in Web.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos   Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bod8466/Carter Boyles videos
Page 1 of 1