Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video links.

Go down 
+31
kblu
munchkinphone
cory M
myshame
Screamingophelia
macxswag
Gonz
gumshoe
starrwilliams
Lizpuff
Grayscale
Freezingmoon
aquillina
shades
carrie12
eli27
WendlaBergman
Falco
Sabratha
sororityalpha
Juicy Jazzy
PaintItBlack
Draw_It_White
paradisedreams
em81
StinkyOldGrapes
queenfarooq
tragedy79
tfsa47090
rebgirl
Jenn
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

Video links. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:46 pm

*video removed*

Last edited by sororityalpha on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:27 pm

*youtube link no longer working*

Last edited by sororityalpha on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 65499
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:41 pm

[quote="tfsa47090"]
rebgirl wrote:
Very Happy  Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Columbine you tube channel..

I am subscribed and am very impressed with it!

Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 7:21 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Interview with Columbine Survivor Crystal Woodham Miller

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a crock that video was! Only table not targeted? Really? Over 50 kids in the library, 10 were killed randomly all across the library, at various different tables. Has any other witness stated they heard them say they ran out of ammo or am I wrong about that? As much research as I have done on this, I have never read or heard anyone say that. She was either too traumatized to remember correctly or she is out and out lying just to show us the glory of God and convince us she was the only one saved that day by Him. What an insult to all the others who survived.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 7:45 pm

deeagle wrote:
Has any other witness stated they heard them say they ran out of ammo or am I wrong about that?  As much research as I have done on this, I have never read or heard anyone say that.

References to ammunition/reload heard by people in the Library:

Brian Anderson – Magazine/Periodicals Room:
* Heard them say they had to reload.

Diwata Perez – Table 2:
* One said they had to reload.

Patricia Blair – Table 3:
* Talking about ammunition.
* They talked about a reload.

Aaron Welsh – Table 7:
* One of them said he needed to reload.

Brittany Bollerud – Table 8:
* One of them said he had to reload.

Joshua Lapp – Table 8:
* I’m out, give me a clip.

Sara Houy – Table 10:
* One said he was out of shells [or, ammunition].
* One said he dropped a clip.

Seth Houy – Table 10:
* I’m out of shells. I got to go reload.
* I lost a clip. I’m out of ammo. I got to reload.

Crystal Woodman – Table 10:
* Heard them saying they needed to reload and that they were out of ammunition. They were talking about clips and ammo.

John Savage – Table 11:
* Do you have the bag? Where’s the bag? Okay.

Lindsay Elmore – Table 12:
* One of them said he needed new [or, more] clips.

Rebecca Parker – Table 12:
* One of them asked where his backpack was, oh, there it is. One of them was going through a backpack then stated he had run out of ammo then said, oh well, I’ll just use the shells.

Jessica Holliday – Table 13:
* I’ve got to reload.

Amber Huntington – Table 13:
* While reloading and laughing, they talked about killing people.

Peter Ball – Table 14:
* Heard them discussing reloading their weapons.
* While piling stuff on a table, he heard them talking about ammunition supplies and what type of ammo would be used next – I have so many of these clips and so much of that. I ran out of that clip.

Stephen Austin Eubanks – Table 14:
* I’m out of ammo or I’m out - referring to the need to reload.

Makai Hall – Table 15: [pages 008886-008892]
* One of them was saying he was out of ammunition or needed additional clips.

Heidi Johnson – Table 17:
* One of them said he needed to get shells.

Byron Kirkland – Table 20:
* Got to reload.

isabellaaa likes this post

Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:01 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
deeagle wrote:
Has any other witness stated they heard them say they ran out of ammo or am I wrong about that?  As much research as I have done on this, I have never read or heard anyone say that.

References to ammunition/reload heard by people in the Library:

Brian Anderson – Magazine/Periodicals Room:
* Heard them say they had to reload.

Diwata Perez – Table 2:
* One said they had to reload.

Patricia Blair – Table 3:
* Talking about ammunition.
* They talked about a reload.

Aaron Welsh – Table 7:
* One of them said he needed to reload.

Brittany Bollerud – Table 8:
* One of them said he had to reload.

Joshua Lapp – Table 8:
* I’m out, give me a clip.

Sara Houy – Table 10:
* One said he was out of shells [or, ammunition].
* One said he dropped a clip.

Seth Houy – Table 10:
* I’m out of shells. I got to go reload.
* I lost a clip. I’m out of ammo. I got to reload.

Crystal Woodman – Table 10:
* Heard them saying they needed to reload and that they were out of ammunition. They were talking about clips and ammo.

John Savage – Table 11:
* Do you have the bag? Where’s the bag? Okay.

Lindsay Elmore – Table 12:
* One of them said he needed new [or, more] clips.

Rebecca Parker – Table 12:
* One of them asked where his backpack was, oh, there it is. One of them was going through a backpack then stated he had run out of ammo then said, oh well, I’ll just use the shells.

Jessica Holliday – Table 13:
* I’ve got to reload.

mber Huntington – Table 13:
* While reloading and laughing, they talked about killing people.

Peter Ball – Table 14:
* Heard them discussing reloading their weapons.
* While piling stuff on a table, he heard them talking about ammunition supplies and what type of ammo would be used next – I have so many of these clips and so much of that. I ran out of that clip.

Stephen Austin Eubanks – Table 14:
* I’m out of ammo or I’m out - referring to the need to reload.

Makai Hall – Table 15: [pages 008886-008892]
* One of them was saying he was out of ammunition or needed additional clips.

Heidi Johnson – Table 17:
* One of them said he needed to get shells.

Byron Kirkland – Table 20:
* Got to reload.

Wow. Talk about a detailed response! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
gumshoe

Contribution Points : 80456

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 3:41 pm

About a year ago, I saw a documentary on youtube about the Columbine Massacre.  I cannot find this documentary on youtube any more though. It was my second favorite documentary about the Columbine Massacre.  This documentary was NOT "The Columbine Killers" (which is my favorite) documentary.  I believe that this documentary I saw a year ago was made after the Columbine Killers documentary b/c Judy Brown looks older in it than in The Columbine Killers documentary.  At the end of this documentary I am trying to find, Craig Scott says something like the following:  "I think that Eric & Dylan could not see that they had a lot going for them.  I believe that they chose to focus on negative influences, and those negative influences took them to a darker and darker place."

Another thing that I remember about this documentary I am asking about is that at one point Judy Brown discussed how Eric Harris came to her house to apologize for breaking Brooks' car's windshield.  Judy said "You can pull the wool over everyone else's eyes, but you cannot pull the wool over my eyes.  If you come over here again, I am going to call the police."

I looked for this documentary in this thread, but I could not find it.  Does anyone know of this documentary that I am talking about?  Where can I watch this documentary again?
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84790
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 6:20 pm

gumshoe wrote:
About a year ago, I saw a documentary on youtube about the Columbine Massacre.  I cannot find this documentary on youtube any more though.  It was my second favorite documentary about the Columbine Massacre.  This documentary was NOT "The Columbine Killers" (which is my favorite) documentary.  I believe that this documentary I saw a year ago was made after the Columbine Killers documentary b/c Judy Brown looks older in it than in The Columbine Killers documentary.  At the end of this documentary I am trying to find, Craig Scott says something like the following:  "I think that Eric & Dylan could not see that they had a lot going for them.  I believe that they chose to focus on negative influences, and those negative influences took them to a darker and darker place."

Another thing that I remember about this documentary I am asking about is that at one point Judy Brown discussed how Eric Harris came to her house to apologize for breaking Brooks' car's windshield.  Judy said "You can pull the wool over everyone else's eyes, but you cannot pull the wool over my eyes.  If you come over here again, I am going to call the police."

I looked for this documentary in this thread, but I could not find it.  Does anyone know of this documentary that I am talking about?  Where can I watch this documentary again?

I think that's the one from the Killing Spree documentary series.

Back to top Go down
gumshoe

Contribution Points : 80456

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Gonz, you are correct. The documentary I was asking about is from the Killing Spree documentary series. There is a copy of the documentary on youtube where the documentary is on a tiny screen and the audio and video are sped up a lot so everyone sounds like the Chipmunks. A year ago I could access a normal copy of the video with a normal size screen and normal speed. Now the normal version of the video is blocked on copyright grounds.
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84790
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 9:30 am

gumshoe wrote:

Gonz, you are correct.  The documentary I was asking about is from the Killing Spree documentary series.  There is a copy of the documentary on youtube where the documentary is on a tiny screen and the audio and video are sped up a lot so everyone sounds like the Chipmunks.  A year ago I could access a normal copy of the video with a normal size screen and normal speed.  Now the normal version of the video is blocked on copyright grounds.

Oh, I can watch the video I embedded in the previous post, so it must be region locked. Anyway, the documentary is also available on TheVideo.me (here) and Vidzi.tv (here), there are some annoying pop-up ads at first but you can watch it with normal audio and video.
Back to top Go down
macxswag

Contribution Points : 63162

PostSubject: Dylan Klebold - Behind blackjack pizza   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 12:22 pm

!

Last edited by macxswag on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Does anyone have the video or remember when during the day we learned Eric and Dylan's names? I'm trying to recall, I remember my parents watching the news coverage when I got home from school, but it would have been about 2pm mountain time, 4pm Eastern.

Contribution Points : 74769

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:16 am

6.5 hours of Columbine coverage:

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Frank Deangelis talking about Columbine just yesterday:

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 11:27 am

Pretty sure this is Crystal Woodman:

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 11:56 am

Evan Todd in a recent interview.
Back to top Go down
cory M

cory M

Contribution Points : 52375

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 3:48 am

Has anyone re-uploaded the Eric in Columbine video? Or is it under a different name? Every YT link I click on with that title shows the video having been removed. I'm eager to watch it!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 7:30 am

cory M wrote:
Has anyone re-uploaded the Eric in Columbine video? Or is it under a different name? Every YT link I click on with that title shows the video having been removed. I'm eager to watch it!

Here you go!

cory M

Contribution Points : 52375

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
cory M wrote:

Here you go!

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63639

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Don't know if anyone has posted this one. Columbine Witness Will talks about his experience.
Back to top Go down
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53134
Forum Reputation : 425

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 2:18 am

Guest wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Tatsächlich

Thought this was a well done video with commentary from Marilyn Manson, Brian Rohrbough and Brooks Brown.
This was a really great but heartbreaking video. If only people can go back in time and handle things differently then it would have been prevented like Brooks said.

Does anyone have this video saved? I remember watching it years ago and I’d like to see it again. I’ve also seen it under the title “and that’s what it was”
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 40946
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 8:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was it an edited video of various clips with added commentary from Marilyn Manson, Brian Rohrbough, and Brooks Brown? If it is the video I'm thinking of there's a good chance i have it.
Back to top Go down
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53134
Forum Reputation : 425

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Reznor wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was it an edited video of various clips with added commentary from Marilyn Manson, Brian Rohrbough, and Brooks Brown? If it is the video I'm thinking of there's a good chance i have it.

Yeah, if you have it can you post it here? Thank you
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 40946
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 3:08 am

Not the best quality but here you go!

I have a lot of videos saved, anyone that might be looking for anything just ask!
Back to top Go down
wicked2kiss

Contribution Points : 38125

PostSubject: This Link doesnt seem to be working anymore..is it working for anyone else?   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Some of the Columbine interviews, footage, countdowns that I have found.

Students describing Eric, Dylan and their friends.
Columbine Cliques and this includes an interview with John Greene's dad.
Student describing Eric. I'm not sure why the ending goes silent. Mad
Interviews with some TCM members and more about the case.
Interview with Eric's little league baseball coach.
Interview with Tiffany Typher.
Interview with Dylan's grandparents.
Rare and heartbreaking video and interview about Dave Sanders.
Columbine was listed number 2 on E's countdown of Going Postal: The Most Shocking Acts of Violence.
Back to top Go down
wicked2kiss

PostSubject: This Link doesnt seem to be working anymore..is it working for anyone else?   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 1:58 pm

Guest wrote:

these are the videos of wurmholeshadow. I saved the link a while back, because he/she (?) did a pretty good job (on all of them).
Back to top Go down
wicked2kiss

PostSubject: This Link doesnt seem to be working anymore..is it working for anyone else?   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 2:30 pm

This link is not working for me anymore..it wont open..Is it working for anyone else?

Guest wrote:

these are the videos of wurmholeshadow. I saved the link a while back, because he/she (?) did a pretty good job (on all of them).
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:18 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Does anyone have the video or remember when during the day we learned Eric and Dylan's names? I'm trying to recall, I remember my parents watching the news coverage when I got home from school, but it would have been about 2pm mountain time, 4pm Eastern.

I remember a witness who said to a reporter that it was Eric Harris, and the anchor said "we can't confirm that".

Don't know when Dylan's name was broadcast, though.
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 3:56 pm

Here's a video on the "She said yes" story.

Seems to be a pretty popular video. Posted in the past week, has over 100,000 views.

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 pm

Columbine's anniversary newsworthy enough to ABC. They even have little crosses again.

1 minute 20 seconds in.

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104387
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 11:34 am

I've moved the link to it's own thread.
Back to top Go down
Corpse

Corpse

Contribution Points : 25615

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 6:48 pm

Anyone has the video where they record themselves inside columbine, and a group of jocks push Dylan while walking?

Йозеф Геббельс, Denethor and Lexi Was An Outcast like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 5:57 pm

theres absolutely nothing here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video links.   Video links. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video links.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4