Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
+22
incelgnorance
Saoradh
Bredoviscidose
Koltin
Employer_Square
lognifiiskurk
Luci
MilverSoxie
Koschei
dyonqqr
Ruteeo
true_crime
QuestionMark
MAB1996
Carnifex879
Screamingophelia
DanielGardner
Krieg
6psicótico6orgulhoso6
Primate Murder
sympathyforEandD
School Massacre Archives
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Sutherland springs | The shooter was Sam Hyde

MilverSoxie and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 70444
Forum Reputation : 486

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 6:11 pm

When the V-Tech shooting was hot off the press, the news was saying that Cho murdered Emily Hilscher because he was secretly in love with her and jealous of her boyfriend, or she was his ex-girlfriend and it was a lovers' tiff gone wrong. There's no evidence he even knew who she was. Reporters just pulled that out of their butt.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63333
Forum Reputation : 446

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 7:50 pm

Eric and Dylan are gay.

6psicótico6orgulhoso6

Contribution Points : 44710
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 2:32 am

When the 2016 munich shooting happened people first claimed the perpetrators where 3 arabic man with long rifles and as that turned out to be false a tourist claimed Ali David Sonboly screamed "allahu ackbar" before firing.
Later as people knew one of the real motives ( his dislike for muslims) it was still not proven that he didnt scream it at the beginning but if he did it was meant as some sort of sarcastic joke that he screamed before shooting muslim looking youths.

"Never lose hope, be persistent and stubborn and never give up. There are many instances in history where apparent losers suddenly turn out to be winners unexpectedly, so you should never conclude all hope is lost." Theodor Kaczynski
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 70444
Forum Reputation : 486

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 3:41 am

emanresu wrote:
sympathyforEandD wrote:
When the V-Tech shooting was hot off the press, the news was saying that Cho murdered Emily Hilscher because he was secretly in love with her and jealous of her boyfriend, or she was his ex-girlfriend and it was a lovers' tiff gone wrong. There's no evidence he even knew who she was. Reporters just pulled that out of their butt.

Yes I in fact had made that thread but it turned out there was evidence [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's very interesting. Sending blank text messages and using an alias does sound like something Cho would do. And he began texting her only two months before the shooting? Was Emily the last girl Cho attempted to communicate with, and he shot her because she was yet another girl who "rejected" him, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 59849
Forum Reputation : 10

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 3:50 am

I remember when the Sandy Hook shooting happened people said that Adam had a file in his computer with things that made him angry. It's like he was conditioning himself to be angry all the time to actually commit murder
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 55625
Forum Reputation : 83

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 9:11 am

When sandy hook happened the first report I read said that Ryan and Adam had shot up the school together
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 9:57 am

On my local news they reported Eric and Dylan were wearing black masks, swastika arm bands, machine guns and were in their 20's.

Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 67497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: False facts that were reported for certain mass shootings   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 12:04 pm

One newspaper article falsely reported that 25 people died in Columbine.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 1:46 pm

There were reports that 25 people were injured by Derrick Bird, it was actually 11.
Back to top Go down
MAB1996

Contribution Points : 46053
Forum Reputation : 3

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 6:00 am

Anders Breivik was a paranoid schizophrenic (I know he was diagnosed with it before his trial, but it makes as much sense as Omar Mateen being bipolar).
Back to top Go down
MAB1996

Contribution Points : 46053
Forum Reputation : 3

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 6:58 am

Also, Omar Mateen was secretly gay/bisexual.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:39 pm

People actually thought David Katz shot up the tournament because he got angry after losing. Even Mister Metokur fell for it.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:59 pm

A news website actually said that Lanza yelled, “I am the devil!” while shooting up Sandy Hook.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
People actually thought David Katz shot up the tournament because he got angry after losing. Even Mister Metokur fell for it.

Wait a second, when was this disproved? I guess you could argue that the shooting was premeditated to some degree since he brought his guns with him, but other than that, what's the actual reason he did it?

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 10:59 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Wait a second, when was this disproved? I guess you could argue that the shooting was premeditated to some degree since he brought his guns with him, but other than that, what's the actual reason he did it?

I personally believe the shooting was motivated by a personal grudge against Eli Clayton. Before the shooting, Clayton did bully Katz in some ways. Katz even shot Clayton four times in the head and once in the chest. Clayton was even the first guy he shot. Everything after that was most likely a power trip. Robertson was shot only once. Katz even willingly spared the person he lost to.

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 3:59 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 57799
Forum Reputation : 296

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 7:18 pm

[quote="Primate Murder"]
Primate Murder wrote:

I personally believe the shooting was motivated by a personal grudge against Eli Clayton. Before the shooting, Clayton did bully Katz in some ways. Katz even shot Clayton four times in the head and once in the chest. Clayton was even the first guy he shot. Everything after that was most likely a power trip. Robertson was shot only once. Katz even willingly spared the person he lost to.

So there is not any evidence disproving this.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 9:05 pm

true_crime wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

So there is not any evidence disproving this.

The only evidence disproving the lose theory is the fact that Katz pointed his gun at the person he lost to but decided not to shoot him and he moved the laser pointer away. I forgot to mention the fact that the person Katz lost to even believed that the shooting wasn't motivated by anger after losing.

Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Vladislav Roslyakov tortured cats. A neighbor claimed he did this, but his mother said he never harmed any animals. I'm not sure if it's actually false, but I think it probably is.

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 1:08 pm

I heard one of the first news articles reported William Atchison in addition to killing Francisco Fernandez and Casey Marque also injured 15 others, but this was OBVIOUSLY false
Back to top Go down
Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

Contribution Points : 32089
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 7:26 am

Media claimed "Nancy lanza worked at sandy hook". However this was never proven and is widely considered to be false.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 6:57 pm

False: Federico Guevara was part of ''Legión Holk''.

True: The Secretariat of the Interior ruled out that Federico belonged to Legión Holk. However, the federal police's electronic crimes division found out that he was member of a similar group that had been created recently, but it's worth mentioning that he didn't leave any activity.

False: Yezmín Betts Llanes, José Ángel's mother, was murdered.

True: Yezmín died from a complication caused by diabetes and metabolic ketoacidosis in 2014.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 8:04 pm

There were a lot of reports that Nancy Lanza was a doomsday prepper. She was not. It was a false rumor based on speculation from her sister-in-law who hadn’t seen her for years.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 7:54 am

Burn wrote:
False: Yezmín Betts Llanes, José Ángel's mother, was murdered.

True: Yezmín died from a complication caused by diabetes and metabolic ketoacidosis in 2014.

Also, the grandmother of Angel Betts was the one who was murdered.

Another false fact: That it was seen on the cctv of Weis market that Randy Stair walked behind Kristen N. (the surviving victim), and then went away + Kristen didn’t noticed that there was a shooting because she was listening to music.
It’s all false, and it gets repeated a lot, because it’s on the Wikipedia article of the shooting.
Kristen did notice what was going on, because she was next to the girl that died when she was shot. Then Randy and Kristen stared at each-other for a few seconds, and Stair walked away.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 1:06 pm

Many media says that guilherme taucci was a fan of bolsonaro, when he hate the goverment until his last moments.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 39434
Forum Reputation : 150

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 11:40 am

I still see this image circulating sometimes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It was a hoax.
Also, this:

Some say that Adam Lanza posted about his attack on 4chan too.
It is true that someone did suggest their suicide said they were in Conneticut, posting the Columbine suicide picture along with it. However, the IP address was investigated and found to not belong to Adam.

Someone who claimed to be in class with Adam said he would shout “Du Hast” a lot (presumably in reference in the Rammstein song.)
There is overwhelming evidence that this was not the case, and the person, one Bryan Applegate, was in all likelihood lying for attention (or, to give him the benefit of the doubt, confusing Adam with someone else somehow.)

Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 8:51 pm

It was said that Adam Lanza had a website where he worshiped the devil and with Gothic letters with the word "Devil", this is false since that site never existed. Other rumors about Lanza being satanic is that a classmate supposedly said that Adam was a devil worshiper.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 12:31 pm

Some initial reports said Eric and Dylan were wearing masks.
The instagram account nibba_leader was initially reported to belong to Nathaniel Berhow due to it's post "Saugus have fun at school tomorrow" but it was later revealed to be an edgy meme account cashing in on the shooting for attention. This was confirmed when the account posted a picture of a clown after the shooting was over and Berhow was brain dead. Nathaniel's actual account was apparently yt._natha_n, but I haven't found any pictures or information about it.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 6:29 pm

HURRIKANE wrote:
The ATF originally claimed that Steven Kazmierczak used a Remington Model 870, but then later claimed he used a Remington Sportsman Model 48. All of the witness accounts claim that Steven used a pump action shotgun as well. I have attempted to reach out to the ATF in order to get photographs of the Shotgun used in the Shooting, but was denied multiple times.

I remember reading in Last Day on Earth that a potential reason the model of the gun didn't seem to be consistent between being a Model 870 and a Model 48 was because the ATF didn't want to have to admit that all the forms used to buy an 870 went through with the wrong model listed. Whether this is legitimate or not I have no idea.

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 29929
Forum Reputation : 2

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 5:28 am

When James Holmes was arrested he referred to himself as the Joker

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 12:56 pm

A lot of media said that Guilherme  Taucci and Luiz de Castro had swastikas tattoos .That was never confirmed and is probably false.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 3:05 pm

A couple news stations said that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold wore Marilyn Manson shirts during the Columbine shooting, which might have started some of the Marilyn Manson blame. I think the whole blame Manson got was idiotic. They didn't like him that much and even if they did, how is he responsible?

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 3:08 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Some initial reports said Eric and Dylan were wearing masks.
The instagram account nibba_leader was initially reported to belong to Nathaniel Berhow due to it's post "Saugus have fun at school tomorrow" but it was later revealed to be an edgy meme account cashing in on the shooting for attention. This was confirmed when the account posted a picture of a clown after the shooting was over and Berhow was brain dead. Nathaniel's actual account was apparently yt._natha_n, but I haven't found any pictures or information about it.
All I know about Nathan's actual account is that it's still up, and only has an XXXTENTACION profile picture, a few followers, and no posts.

dyonqqr

dyonqqr

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
All I know about Nathan's actual account is that it's still up, and only has an XXXTENTACION profile picture, a few followers, and no posts.
I had no clue it was still up, I'm an idiot, thank you. (Link.)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 7:13 am

Anthony "T.J." Solomon (1999 Heritage High School shooting):
News reports said his girlfriend broke up with him shortly before the attack. In reality, he did not have a girlfriend.
The news also said he was bullied, which he was not.
Also, the claims that he brought a gun to school prior to the shooting were unable to be substantiated.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 11:12 am

After Michael Andrew Clark's sniper attack in 1965, some newspapers speculated whether he might be responsible for other Southern California sniping incidents. He was not.

Nathaniel Berhow was initially considered one of the wounded in the Saugus High School shooting and the shooter was reported to have escaped. (Considering that he shot himself in the side of the head, I would understand the confusion.) If I recall correctly, though don't quote me on this, they only realized for sure when they reviewed the CCTV.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 12:34 am

After the shooting, it was reported that José Ángel Ramos Betts used a .22 caliber pistol in addition to his .40 caliber Glock. In reality, he actually used a .25 caliber Raven MP-25. Source: Nueve disparos, Crónica del tiroteo escolar que sacudió a la nación
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35151
Forum Reputation : 123

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 12:55 am

It was reported that Hayden Jagst had shot his own father with a rifle and fled the scene, but it was later found that Randy Brown and Bill Ockham had beaten the victim to death with hammers before drawing the pattern of Hayden's fingerprints in sharpie onto the grip of the gun.

Here's the police leak that broke any doubts of who the perpetrators were

Killisaki, MilverSoxie and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 12:48 pm

Sulejman Talović was claimed to have a Quran with him during the shooting and to have yelled something in a foreign language. He had no such thing (although he did have a Hamalija necklace) and the only things he said during the attack was telling someone to shut up and "fuck you" to responding police officers.

Also, I'm unsure if this is a widespread misconception or if I'm just stupid, but Cho's writen manifesto says "You thought it was one pathetic, void life that you were extinguishing." I (and no doubt others) thought from the video that it was "pathetic boy's life," or "pathetic bored life" as Luci's signature below me says.

Last edited by dyonqqr on Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39278
Forum Reputation : 68

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 1:07 pm

Columbine: Eric and Dylan being popular, Dylan being a sad sweet and innocent emo boi who was only being forced by Eric

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Employer_Square and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 3:13 pm

That Dylan Klebold informed Brooks about Eric's website when it was actually Brooks's brother who discovered it.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 4:14 am

Las Vegas Shooting - There were multiple shooters in multiple hotels around the area

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 4:28 am

Many people believed that the door shown in the investigative video committee was knocked  by Vlad, but in reality it was by rescuers.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 4:33 am

Some witnesses at Columbine thought that they saw a 3rd shooter with acne
The repairman on the roof of the school was also thought to be involved but that was proven false
Chris Morris (a friend of Eric and Dylan) was arrested because the police thought he had knowledge of their plan.

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 4:50 am

At first it was believed that there were 2 shooters when the Kazan school shooting happened
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 6:24 am

Following the Christchurch shootings, Tarrant told police there were nine other shooters, training centers "like minded individuals" in other areas, he was a member of the Reborn Knight's Templar, and in contact with Breivik. Some of these claims made it onto the news, but they turned out to be untrue.
Breivik made similar claims after his attack, if I recall correctly, suggesting an organization when he actually acted alone.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 9:58 am

That Brenda parker was the Eric Harris  girlfriend  and she was going to participate in the Columbine attack. Also all the "moments" that she had with him, and they all being fake.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 1:52 pm

In the aftermath of almost all mass shootings, allegations of psychopathy and association with vaguely defined "incel culture" are often made on the news. These political talking points only sometimes align with reality. The real story and motives are too complicated to fit into a newsbite and thus are often discarded, replaced with simpler explanations.

On a more specific note, about Wirjo (1987 Banjarsari attack):
"It was reported that prior to the massacre Wirjo had fasted for a month and that he had also dug up his mother's corpse in the graveyard to gnaw on her bones, though other reports indicated no such thing had happened, instead relating that she was still alive at that time." It's unclear which, if either, is true. (Source.)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 8:17 pm

Anton Niclas Lundin Pettersson's helmet was widely reported to be a Darth Vader mask. Needless to say, it was not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: