Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 years of Pulse

Go down 
AuthorMessage

3 years of Pulse Empty
PostSubject: 3 years of Pulse   3 years of Pulse Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 2:39 am

Well, I am a little late but it has been three years since Pulse. Yesterday (the 12th) marked the third anniversary of the shooting that happened in 2016. The site of the nightclub has been turned into a big memorial for all 49 victims of the shooting. A museum is slated to open at the site on 2020.
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 57175
Forum Reputation : 83

3 years of Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years of Pulse   3 years of Pulse Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Yes, I remember when I found out about it. My step mom came down the stairs and told me that someone had just killed 50 people. “50 people!?” I exclaimed. I couldn’t believe that somebody had beat cho. But it happened. Very sad.
Back to top Go down

3 years of Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years of Pulse   3 years of Pulse Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 7:09 pm

Yeah, I remember the death toll being extremely shocking. Then Vegas happened.
Back to top Go down

3 years of Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years of Pulse   3 years of Pulse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Omar Mateen is Chad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3 years of Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years of Pulse   3 years of Pulse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 years of Pulse
Page 1 of 1