Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smiggleshamster

smiggleshamster

Contribution Points : 44394
Forum Reputation : 0

Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?  Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?    Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 am

For as long as I've been researching Sandy Hook/Adam Lanza, I've continuously seen things about Adam Lanza and hamsters. I can't seem to find much on the topic, since it's not very important. I appreciate any and all information. Thanks in advance!
(I also wanted to mention that yes, I have the word hamster in my username. I just thought it would be a funny name since I knew he was interested in them.)

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 71722
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?    Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 4:34 am

Quote :
"When he was in the third grade, Lanza wrote in his journal about the day his parents brought home Skippy the hamster."

considering that by fifth grade he was already writing things that showed more than an inkling of his darkness, maybe hamsters are closely related to his last happy memories.

Mr Bubbless and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down
smiggleshamster

smiggleshamster

Contribution Points : 44394
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?    Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 4:36 am

Thank you! I had never heard that before. I would possibly agree that hamsters could be something he latched onto as one of the only things that reminded him of better times.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?    Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 8:55 pm

Maybe he just found them cute.
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35151
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?    Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 9:04 pm

Aside from the plentiful hamster posting, he liked rodents as a whole I think. On the old forums he posted a guinea pig from Horror High (1973) named Mr Mumps and Ben the rat from Willard (1971). I could've sworn I saw him post a capybara and a wombat before but I can't verify that. Also Willard is strangely important to him and I suspect it's due to it's plot, he had the movie in his top 25, he owned the book it had been based on, "Ratman's Notebooks" by Stephen Gilbert. He also talked about a couple episodes of hoarders he likes and misnames one of the hoarders as Willard.

QuestionMark and eolen like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?    Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 1:25 am

[REDACTED]

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?    Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?
Page 1 of 1