Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REBEL Missions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1

Contribution Points : 54311
Forum Reputation : 25

REBEL Missions Empty
PostSubject: REBEL Missions   REBEL Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Could someone explain to me what exactly that was?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

REBEL Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBEL Missions   REBEL Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 5:44 pm

I think there’s still some of the write ups Eric did on his site floating around... they are slightly funny reads. I don’t think he has as much of the anger as in other posts he does. It was mostly Eric and Dylan but I believe Zach definitely join them on a couple and I believe Nate did too.

So the guys would go out at night. Sneak out mostly. I think mostly from Eric’s house because Dylan lived out in a very rural area and they would do some vandalism, egg peoples houses, screw with their locks etc. mostly to people that they were mad at but I think they did it to random houses too. And then they would go back to Erics and get drunk or do something like watch movies...

andthentherewas1

Contribution Points : 54311
Forum Reputation : 25

REBEL Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBEL Missions   REBEL Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

REBEL Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBEL Missions   REBEL Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 5:58 pm

andthentherewas1 wrote:
Thank you!

You’re welcome!

Screamingophelia

REBEL Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBEL Missions   REBEL Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122108
Forum Reputation : 1001

REBEL Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBEL Missions   REBEL Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 6:12 pm

Check out Additional Investigative Files - JCSO 1997 pages 8-10 in the Columbine Master Archive

All missions are there.
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102572
Forum Reputation : 325

REBEL Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBEL Missions   REBEL Missions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 1:36 am

They also vandalized Brooks' house. Eric, Zach, and Dylan. Brooks and Dylan truly weren't as close as he tried to make each other be.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59190
Forum Reputation : 725

REBEL Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBEL Missions   REBEL Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 5:02 am

My sister is pretty sure our house had some minor vandalism. Mostly with the front door and egging. I remember the eggs once myself. Mostly because my mom had put up holiday decorations for Halloween I think and they got all over them. But it happened more than once. We lived in Columbine Knolls South at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REBEL Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBEL Missions   REBEL Missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REBEL Missions
Page 1 of 1