Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Famous people who survived school shootings

Go down 
+3
Carnifex879
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101


Posts : 2764
Contribution Points : 148668
Forum Reputation : 2579
Join date : 2013-12-01
Location : South Florida

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Who is the most famous survivor of a school shooting who is famous for a reason *other* than being a survivor?

Andy Murray was at Dunblane on the day of the massacre in 1996:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193406
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 7:46 pm

I feel like there’s a well known politician who is a Columbine survivor. I saw a public post from him after Austin died.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Scott Thompson of The Kids In The Hall comedy troupe survived the Brampton Centennial Secondary School Shooting
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193406
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 9:40 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Scott Thompson of The Kids In The Hall comedy troupe survived the Brampton Centennial Secondary School Shooting  

i had no idea! I love Kids in the Hall.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879


Posts : 1399
Contribution Points : 67947
Forum Reputation : 391
Join date : 2019-01-26
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 11:39 am

Mike Judge became a freshman at St. Pius X High School 2 years after the shooting done by Robert Poulin.

_________________
"Now! Feel death, not just mocking you. Not just stalking you but inside of you. Wriggle and writhe. Feel smaller beneath my might. Seizure in the Pestilence that is my scythe. Die, all of you."
- T.J. Lane (in his Facebook poem)
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent


Posts : 296
Contribution Points : 26558
Forum Reputation : 222
Join date : 2021-10-27
Age : 21
Location : Hell, USA

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 2:32 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Mike Judge became a freshman at St. Pius X High School 2 years after the shooting done by Robert Poulin.
Hate to necropost on you Hayden but your facts are just as bad as your shooting, wrong St. Pius X High School

_________________
If I could start again, a million miles away, I would keep myself. I would find a way

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:01 am

Matt Stone attended Columbine before the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:02 am

Did he survive it? No. So shut the fuck up

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3

DanielBryer and Rosie1756 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:04 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
Did he survive it? No. So shut the fuck up
No. You should shut the fuck up.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:04 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
Did he survive it? No. So shut the fuck up
No. You should shut the fuck up.
nearly everyone here wants you to fuck off

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3

DanielBryer and Rosie1756 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:05 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
Did he survive it? No. So shut the fuck up
No. You should shut the fuck up.
nearly everyone here wants you to fuck off
I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:06 am

the reason you don't care is the same reason you have such a pathetic life by your own account; you're an annoying, incessantly talking, boring autistic faggot

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:07 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
the reason you don't care is the same reason you have such a pathetic life by your own account; you're an annoying, incessantly talking, boring autistic faggot
Using "autistic" as an insult is extremely ableist.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and let's not forget this beauty

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:09 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
the reason you don't care is the same reason you have such a pathetic life by your own account; you're an annoying, incessantly talking, boring autistic faggot
Using "autistic" as an insult is extremely ableist.
couldn't care less

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:10 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and let's not forget this beauty
I don't care whether it is forgotten or not. I would never hurt anyone in my life.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:11 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and let's not forget this beauty
I don't care whether it is forgotten or not. I would never hurt anyone in my life.
regardless of whether or not that's actually true, you're going to be lonely for your entire life because of this. you'll never find the relationship you truly want and if you tell anyone about it they'll shun you in disgust. you should castrate yourself.

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:13 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and let's not forget this beauty
I don't care whether it is forgotten or not. I would never hurt anyone in my life.
regardless of whether or not that's actually true, you're going to be lonely for your entire life because of this. you'll never find the relationship you truly want and if you tell anyone about it they'll shun you in disgust. you should castrate yourself.
It is a mental illness. Hopefully one day a cure will be found.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:14 am

You're a disgusting fuck. There is a cure; chemical castration.

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:15 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
You're a disgusting fuck
You're the only disgusting fuck here.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:17 am

if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:19 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:20 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:22 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:23 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:23 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:27 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Sexuality is such a fundamental component of a human being that if it is rotten, your soul is tarnished. The fact that you will never be fulfilled in life unless you commit an evil action means that you're destined to suffer until the day you die or deprive children of their innocence. You should be separated from the rest of society, fucking freak

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:29 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Sexuality is such a fundamental component of a human being that if it is rotten, your soul is tarnished. The fact that you will never be fulfilled in life unless you commit an evil action means that you're destined to suffer until the day you die or deprive children of their innocence. You should be separated from the rest of society, fucking freak
This is why I believe religion is fucking evil. It makes people think like this. If God exists, he is a fucking prick.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:31 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Sexuality is such a fundamental component of a human being that if it is rotten, your soul is tarnished. The fact that you will never be fulfilled in life unless you commit an evil action means that you're destined to suffer until the day you die or deprive children of their innocence. You should be separated from the rest of society, fucking freak
This is why I believe religion is fucking evil. It makes people think like this. If God exists, he is a fucking prick.
this is true regardless of whether or not god exists.

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:33 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Sexuality is such a fundamental component of a human being that if it is rotten, your soul is tarnished. The fact that you will never be fulfilled in life unless you commit an evil action means that you're destined to suffer until the day you die or deprive children of their innocence. You should be separated from the rest of society, fucking freak
This is why I believe religion is fucking evil. It makes people think like this. If God exists, he is a fucking prick.
this is true regardless of whether or not god exists.
Fuck you. I'm a good person, unlike you.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:34 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Sexuality is such a fundamental component of a human being that if it is rotten, your soul is tarnished. The fact that you will never be fulfilled in life unless you commit an evil action means that you're destined to suffer until the day you die or deprive children of their innocence. You should be separated from the rest of society, fucking freak
This is why I believe religion is fucking evil. It makes people think like this. If God exists, he is a fucking prick.
this is true regardless of whether or not god exists.
Fuck you. I'm a good person, unlike you.
I am capable of contributing to society but you will always be a freak

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3

DanielBryer and Rosie1756 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:37 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Sexuality is such a fundamental component of a human being that if it is rotten, your soul is tarnished. The fact that you will never be fulfilled in life unless you commit an evil action means that you're destined to suffer until the day you die or deprive children of their innocence. You should be separated from the rest of society, fucking freak
This is why I believe religion is fucking evil. It makes people think like this. If God exists, he is a fucking prick.
this is true regardless of whether or not god exists.
Fuck you. I'm a good person, unlike you.
I am capable of contributing to society but you will always be a freak
I am capable of contributing to society.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:40 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Sexuality is such a fundamental component of a human being that if it is rotten, your soul is tarnished. The fact that you will never be fulfilled in life unless you commit an evil action means that you're destined to suffer until the day you die or deprive children of their innocence. You should be separated from the rest of society, fucking freak
This is why I believe religion is fucking evil. It makes people think like this. If God exists, he is a fucking prick.
this is true regardless of whether or not god exists.
Fuck you. I'm a good person, unlike you.
I am capable of contributing to society but you will always be a freak
I am capable of contributing to society.
not to any meaningful extent. i guarantee it.

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:41 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Sexuality is such a fundamental component of a human being that if it is rotten, your soul is tarnished. The fact that you will never be fulfilled in life unless you commit an evil action means that you're destined to suffer until the day you die or deprive children of their innocence. You should be separated from the rest of society, fucking freak
This is why I believe religion is fucking evil. It makes people think like this. If God exists, he is a fucking prick.
this is true regardless of whether or not god exists.
Fuck you. I'm a good person, unlike you.
I am capable of contributing to society but you will always be a freak
I am capable of contributing to society.
not to any meaningful extent. i guarantee it.
I dream of becoming Prime Minister.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned



Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 27660
Forum Reputation : 108
Join date : 2021-11-05
Age : 21
Location : The path of defiance

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:44 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.
I would never harm any children. I'm not a bad person.
you're subhuman trash who was cursed by god from birth because hates you
I'm agnostic. People who aren't agnostic baffle me.
what you are is a mistake of nature
My mental illness is a mistake of nature. I am a good person.
Sexuality is such a fundamental component of a human being that if it is rotten, your soul is tarnished. The fact that you will never be fulfilled in life unless you commit an evil action means that you're destined to suffer until the day you die or deprive children of their innocence. You should be separated from the rest of society, fucking freak
This is why I believe religion is fucking evil. It makes people think like this. If God exists, he is a fucking prick.
this is true regardless of whether or not god exists.
Fuck you. I'm a good person, unlike you.
I am capable of contributing to society but you will always be a freak
I am capable of contributing to society.
not to any meaningful extent. i guarantee it.
I dream of becoming Prime Minister.
is that in between wet dreams where you're fucking children?

_________________
Oh to be a cigarette in a ball pit 3

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 834
Contribution Points : 29253
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 27
Location : Exeter, England

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:48 am

I've never had a wet dream about anyone in my whole life. My attraction to children actually has little effect on my daily life.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756


Posts : 689
Contribution Points : 15446
Forum Reputation : 227
Join date : 2022-09-10
Location : TROLLING

Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:55 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
if being mean on the internet is more disgusting than being a pedo, lol. You're the epitome of repulsion. Virtually anyone else, from murderers to any other type of criminal is seen as possessing more humanity than a pedophile. You're unsalvagable, save from castration. Do it.

AMOKAULIFLOWER is inbred dickwad.

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Famous people who survived school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who survived school shootings   Famous people who survived school shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Famous people who survived school shootings
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Who are some people in the media who survived two or more shootings?
» Why do some people associate racism with school shootings?
» Most famous mass shootings by country
» Specific Targets of Mass Shootings That Survived
» Survivor's grandfather survived one of the oldest mass shootings in America

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: