Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.

Go down 
+3
Bruce Wayne
sympathyforEandD
spidEr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 10:15 pm

- “The athletes threw Skittles candy and food at them,” said John Savage.
- Hoffschneider and his friends surrounded Harris and Klebold’s table and Hoffschneider taunted them thustly, “Why don’t you two fags kiss? You guys are such sweethearts.”
- “Columbine is a clean, good place except for those rejects (Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold and other outcasts) … Sure, we teased them. But what do you expect with kids who come to school with weird hairdos and horns on their hats? It’s not just the jocks; the whole school’s disgusted with them. They’re a bunch of homos… If you want to get rid of someone usually you tease ‘em. So the whole school would call them homos…,” said Columbine student Evan Todd.
- They were sitting in the library wearing their ridiculous heavy black coats on a warm spring day last April. A group of girls was sniggering at the table next to them, and Eric finally asked what they were laughing at. One of them told him, ‘You guys look alike, talk alike and are always together. We just want to know when you’re getting married!’ A look of rage came over Eric’s face and he made a fist at the girl. ‘Shut up!’ he shouted. Dylan got up and screamed, ‘You’re all so stupid! Everyone in this school is stupid! You better watch it!’ They both stormed out of the library, kicking chairs as they went.
- According to Dustin Thurmon, teachers did not intervene when Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were harassed in class.
- Dylan Klebold was made fun of in gym for being uncoordinated.
- Eric Harris was relentlessly made fun of in gym class because he was bad at sports and refused to take off his shirt. In one instance, he was held down in gym class by several people and battered in the face over and over by a volleyball.
- Former Columbine student Brooks Brown recounted one incident: ‘I was smoking cigarettes with [Klebold and Harris] when a bunch of football players drove by, yelled insults, and threw a glass bottle that shattered near Dylan’s feet. I was pissed, but Eric and Dylan didn’t even flinch. ‘Don’t worry about it, man,’ Dylan said. ‘It happens all the time.’“
- Once, a student reported them to the administration for allegedly having brought drugs to school, just to humiliate them for a laugh. Harris and Klebold were dramatically removed from class and searched – as were their lockers and cars. No drugs were found, but the damage was done.
- One female student recounted how, when she was a Columbine freshman, some jocks spotted her talking to Dylan Klebold in the school hallway between classes. After she walked away from him, one of the bullies slammed her against the lockers and called her a “fag lover.” None of the students came to help her – and when asked later why she didn’t report the incident to the administration, she replied, “It wouldn’t do any good because they wouldn’t do anything about it.”
- People surrounded them in the commons and threw ketchup covered tampons all over them, laughing at them, calling them fags,“ Brown says. “That happened while teachers watched. They couldn’t fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it.” “I know Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life,” said Chad Laughlin.
- Sara Schweitzberger, 15, had a gym class with Mr. Klebold, and said it was obvious he felt socially ostracized. “He really felt unloved,” she said. “He wasn’t so bad. He was lonely. I just wish I could give him a hug and tell him that I care.”
- Newsweek quotes a classmate saying that the two often walked the halls of Columbine “with their heads down, because if they looked up they’d get thrown into lockers and get called a fag.”
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr


Posts : 432
Contribution Points : 71701
Forum Reputation : 145
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 101
Location : germany

Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Azzy69 wrote:

- “Columbine is a clean, good place except for those rejects (Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold and other outcasts) … Sure, we teased them. But what do you expect with kids who come to school with weird hairdos and horns on their hats? It’s not just the jocks; the whole school’s disgusted with them. They’re a bunch of homos… If you want to get rid of someone usually you tease ‘em. So the whole school would call them homos…,” said Columbine student Evan Todd.
True, it was published in a magazine. I am unable to find the source right now, in radio interview with Brooks Brown he quotes this article.
Azzy69 wrote:

- One female student recounted how, when she was a Columbine freshman, some jocks spotted her talking to Dylan Klebold in the school hallway between classes. After she walked away from him, one of the bullies slammed her against the lockers and called her a “fag lover.” None of the students came to help her – and when asked later why she didn’t report the incident to the administration, she replied, “It wouldn’t do any good because they wouldn’t do anything about it.”  
Devon Adams mentions this in the Lundi Investigations. She recounts that they asked her if she was a dyke for talking to Dylan.
Azzy69 wrote:

- People surrounded them in the commons and threw ketchup covered tampons all over them, laughing at them, calling them fags,“ Brown says. “That happened while teachers watched. They couldn’t fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it.” “I know Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life,” said Chad Laughlin.  
There's an interview with Sue Klebold on YouTube where she saw the aftermath and observed the ketchup on Dylan after he had returned home in a bad mood.
Azzy69 wrote:

- Newsweek quotes a classmate saying that the two often walked the halls of Columbine “with their heads down, because if they looked up they’d get thrown into lockers and get called a fag.”
There's evidence of Eric walking with his head down in the 'Eric in the cafeteria' video on YouTube. When they pass the group of jocks in the hall, we see Eric put his head down.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 1:36 am

spidEr wrote:
Azzy69 wrote:

- “Columbine is a clean, good place except for those rejects (Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold and other outcasts) … Sure, we teased them. But what do you expect with kids who come to school with weird hairdos and horns on their hats? It’s not just the jocks; the whole school’s disgusted with them. They’re a bunch of homos… If you want to get rid of someone usually you tease ‘em. So the whole school would call them homos…,” said Columbine student Evan Todd.
True, it was published in a magazine. I am unable to find the source right now, in radio interview with Brooks Brown he quotes this article.
Azzy69 wrote:

- One female student recounted how, when she was a Columbine freshman, some jocks spotted her talking to Dylan Klebold in the school hallway between classes. After she walked away from him, one of the bullies slammed her against the lockers and called her a “fag lover.” None of the students came to help her – and when asked later why she didn’t report the incident to the administration, she replied, “It wouldn’t do any good because they wouldn’t do anything about it.”  
Devon Adams mentions this in the Lundi Investigations. She recounts that they asked her if she was a dyke for talking to Dylan.
Azzy69 wrote:

- People surrounded them in the commons and threw ketchup covered tampons all over them, laughing at them, calling them fags,“ Brown says. “That happened while teachers watched. They couldn’t fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it.” “I know Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life,” said Chad Laughlin.  
There's an interview with Sue Klebold on YouTube where she saw the aftermath and observed the ketchup on Dylan after he had returned home in a bad mood.
Azzy69 wrote:

- Newsweek quotes a classmate saying that the two often walked the halls of Columbine “with their heads down, because if they looked up they’d get thrown into lockers and get called a fag.”
There's evidence of Eric walking with his head down in the 'Eric in the cafeteria' video on YouTube. When they pass the group of jocks in the hall, we see Eric put his head down.
This makes me so sad that they went through so much torment leading up to the shooting. I had an idea, I just needed confirmation. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD


Posts : 227
Contribution Points : 73319
Forum Reputation : 486
Join date : 2018-07-27

Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 2:18 am

Azzy69 wrote:
This makes me so sad that they went through so much torment leading up to the shooting.

Same. If people had just left these two alone the shooting wouldn't have happened.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne


Posts : 43
Contribution Points : 47294
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2019-06-25
Age : 36
Location : Mississippi

Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 3:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you so much I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought the same about this.And people literally try to make it seem like they were just monsters from birth. When to be honest they were provoked by that shit and that those students who there were innocent like it is absolutely incredible how people call it victim blaming when yea E&D did kill those people but E&D were victims themselves.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 122503
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 4:09 am

Bruce Wayne wrote:
it is absolutely incredible how people call it victim blaming

I see my reputation precedes me. Smile

To everyone in this thread thinking that somehow the shooting was some sort of provoked attack, I'm going to calmly remind you all that 99.9% of victims of bullying never try to set bombs in their school cafeteria with the hopes of killing hundreds of people they never knew, never try to set bombs to kill a bunch of reporters, policemen, firemen, and EMTs who are trying to save lives, and also never take absolute sadistic glee in killing people at close range with an arsenal of guns. I do not understand why I have to repeat this, constantly, but here we are again.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel

Crash16 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 2:05 pm

I think the statements are true, and were probably a catalyst for their anger and crappy feelings.

I've always been a proponent of the perfect storm theory.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 4:26 pm

sympathyforEandD wrote:
Azzy69 wrote:
This makes me so sad that they went through so much torment leading up to the shooting.

Same. If people had just left these two alone the shooting wouldn't have happened.

Not really.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 107538
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 5:57 pm

Yes, they are accurate for the most part.
Eric and Dylan hated the world in general, so I can't say that they were "provoked" just by people giving them a hard time.

I feel like they would of ended up finding any reason to do what they did because of their disdain for society, feelings of superiority, and lack of their enjoyment of life.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne


Posts : 43
Contribution Points : 47294
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2019-06-25
Age : 36
Location : Mississippi

Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you know nobody wakes up hating the world.Over time they became that way due to people disrespecting, bullying, and isolating them.They were normal kids at one point in life. Just imagine over 3 years of them same crap and nobody caring about and nobody actually helping you through that. At that point I WOULD probably hate the world too.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD


Posts : 227
Contribution Points : 73319
Forum Reputation : 486
Join date : 2018-07-27

Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 1:53 am

slippy123 wrote:
Eric and Dylan hated the world in general, so I can't say that they were "provoked" just by people giving them a hard time.

I feel like they would of ended up finding any reason to do what they did because of their disdain for society, feelings of superiority, and lack of their enjoyment of life.

In one session taped March 15, viewers are given a disturbing look into the minds of the teenage killers. Lounging on reclining chairs in the basement of the Harris home, the shooters speak of their rage, fueled by what they say were years of taunting from athletes, rich kids and peers interested only in conformity. Their hate-filled conversation includes a discussion about how they planned to blow off one classmate's jaw and to scalp another.

"I hope we kill all 250 of you," says Klebold. "If you could see the rage I've built up over the years. . . ."

Harris, swigging from a bottle of Jack Daniels and lovingly handling a sawed-off shotgun he named Arlene, shrugs, "I'm really sorry about all of this, but war's war."
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 800
Contribution Points : 82672
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 7:50 am

Always surprised how people take that Evan Todd quote seriously. It's obvious they want to believe it. Are we going to pretend he's a reliable witness when now he says in the library he said "I've been good to you and everyone in this school in you know it," but didn't before, or that they were gay and practiced witchcraft and voodoo? If you don't believe those, it's bizarre to believe the rest. He was 15 and obviously upset with them. If anything, that Evan Todd quote (from Time magazine, I believe) shows it was "in the air" that they were bullied after what was said in the library, and that you have to do a bit more than just find an account of bullying to corroborate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.   Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Can someone confirm if these statements are accurate.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide, police confirm
» Accurate?
» Police Statements
» Cafeteria Statements
» Accurate Basement Tape transcripts?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: