Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Alek Minassian interview transcript

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder


Posts : 1078
Contribution Points : 48146
Forum Reputation : 396
Join date : 2019-04-04
Location : Burgerland

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 7:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Currently dating Seryu Ubiquitous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4078
Contribution Points : 100352
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-05

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 5:28 am

He's trolling that interviewer. Claiming to have had contact with ER and referring to "Pepe the Frog people" makes it clear he's bullshiting.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarius




Posts : 98
Contribution Points : 34228
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2019-02-01

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:54 pm

I don't think he's bullshitting. He just an individual with a view out of the box...radicalised to the core.

Watching the full interview yesterday. The guys is completly brainwash by the internet, alone is his virtual prison stuck in his head...probably too much porn, but nobody is talking about that. Why would someone want something he never had so much to the point of killing? Hyper sexual society you know...

Incel movement is pathetic. Like our modern civilisation...

Still, Alek Minassian is the living proof that ban an technology will not solved the mass killing epidemic right now..

Just rent a truck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4078
Contribution Points : 100352
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-05

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 6:05 pm

Icarius wrote:
probably too much porn, but nobody is talking about that. Why would someone want something he never had so much to the point of killing? Hyper sexual society you know...

Might as well blame the fucking video game too while you're at it. Rolling Eyes

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarius




Posts : 98
Contribution Points : 34228
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2019-02-01

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 6:48 pm

U didnt answer the question, of course.

Hide behind ur sarcasm, little snowflake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4078
Contribution Points : 100352
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-05

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 9:32 pm

Icarius wrote:
U didnt answer the question, of course.

There's no question worth answering. I cannot for the life of me understand why and how people like you have to demonize things that are on the whole harmless. In case you didn't catch the memo, literal millions, maybe tens of millions, watch porn, and don't feel the need to kill a bunch of people because they can't get any real sex. The words "porn" weren't even uttered in this entire interview, which makes your assertion doubly bizare and egregious.

So when I make little sarcastic remarks at people like you, it's because your premises are flawed or outright false.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarius




Posts : 98
Contribution Points : 34228
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2019-02-01

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 10:56 pm

There a pretty simple question to answer that you ignored on purpose...you dont want to open the box. I understand you...I will repeat for people with balls.

How someone that never feel sex at all in his life would want to kill for it? Answer with brain and logic...not with exemple and stats...

In case, u didn't catch the memo, the normality of millions of people is completly irrelevant when we talk about specific individual. Naming exemple and talking about the normie, to extrapolate that, like it have any value...classic democratic mentality ( the mass is the answer u know).. ur cute. U don't know how to debate and ur insulting people because of that...

And for someone that scream about trolling, u seem to take his words for cash when it go your way...

Ur stuck in your paradigm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4078
Contribution Points : 100352
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-05

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:32 pm

Icarius wrote:
Answer with brain and logic...not with exemple and stats...

This sentence is the dumbest thing I've ever read. "Don't use facts to support your argument" is what this boils down to.

Icarius wrote:
In case, u didn't catch the memo, the normality of millions of people is completly irrelevant when we talk about specific individual.

I agree, so why are you trying to say "hypersexual culture" or whatever matters worth a damn in this context? Because it honestly doesn't. When you are looking at the path from inceldom to violence you're looking at "why are they angry at being incels" instead of the more pertinent question "why are they violent". I'll grant that maybe, maybe a "hyper sexual culture" or something is why people get into the incel mentality to begin with. But if you're going to extrapolate that this is an adequate explanation for a mass murder rampage, I'm never gonna agree.

Icarius wrote:
Naming exemple and talking about the normie, to extrapolate that, like it have any value...classic democratic mentality ( the mass is the answer u know).. ur cute.

What in God's name does any of this even mean? "Classic democratic mentality"? What?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4078
Contribution Points : 100352
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-05

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:37 pm

Wait I just realized, this is even more ludicrous than I thought.

Icarius wrote:
Why would someone want something he never had so much to the point of killing?


Yeah, because killing over things you don't have is unprecedented in human history. Because nobody has ever killed someone else to steal money, or drugs, or material objects, or even arable land.

Oh wait that's happened forever.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarius




Posts : 98
Contribution Points : 34228
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2019-02-01

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 5:52 am

Exemple and statistics are not facts. An exemple in subjective, and statistics are bullshit. I could debate about statistics methodology and how is wrong by essence for hours...It's just a sophism of authority, a way to not think, in fact...

Let's talk about Incel without talking about why they exist in the first place. Just ask why they are violent or sad. They only thing that matters, u know. To react eternally. Looking at stats. Psychologist point of view. Without vision or anything...

Ps Question Mark. Ur still missing the point. Name me one human being that kill someone else for a drugs he never use before?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4078
Contribution Points : 100352
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-05

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 6:29 am

Icarius wrote:
Exemple and statistics are not facts. An exemple in subjective, and statistics are bullshit. I could debate about statistics methodology and how is wrong by essence for hours...It's just a sophism of authority, a way to not think, in fact...

"Example and statistics are not facts" "statistics are bullshit"...ok buddy. Ok.

Icarius wrote:
Let's talk about Incel without talking about why they exist in the first place. Just ask why they are violent or sad. They only thing that matters, u know. To react eternally. Looking at stats. Psychologist point of view. Without vision or anything...

An incel exists because he feels entitled to sex. If you want to punt the blame for this entitlement to society for pushing sexy things into mainstream culture, I don't accept that. Individuals have to have their own autonomy, otherwise what else are we accept unthinking robots? The rest of your statemt from "To react eternally..." comes across as word salad and you need to clarify what you mean by any of it if you want to help me understand.

Icarius wrote:
Ps Question Mark. Ur still missing the point. Name me one human being that kill someone else for a drugs he never use before?

Easy. Thousands of drug dealers who don't touch their own product regularly kill other drug dealers to steal from them. I know though, you want me to find an example of someone killing someone in order to get high their first time. Well there's certainly plenty of stories about people killing to steal drugs, but few mention if they were junkies beforehand. Why, you ask? Because it's both hard to determine and irrelevant to the murder charges they're brought up on. You're deliberately giving me an impossible task to prove...not very much.

To get back on track, I can certainly cite an infamous example of a proto-incel killer that arose long before the whole "sex culture" thing you're railing against ever appeared, but you said "an example in subjective" (I presume you meant "examples are subjective" instead, though that still makes little grammatical sense) so I'm correct in assuming you will dismiss it out of hand, yes?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 67132
Forum Reputation : 2993
Join date : 2018-07-15

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 2:14 pm

Icarius wrote:

Why would someone want something he never had so much to the point of killing?
Exemple and statistics are not facts.
Name me one human being that kill someone else for a drugs he never use before

You say examples are not facts but then proceed to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to provide you with an example.

As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned, throughout history people have murdered for things they wanted but did not have, like money, land, material objects, etc.
Just because someone hasn't had something, doesn't mean they can't work themselves into a frenzy in a desire for it. Especially if a degree of mental illness exists.

For now, let's discuss fetal abduction.
Andrea Curry-Demus- In 1990, Curry-Demus stabbed a friend who had recently given birth with the intent to kill her and steal her baby. When this failed, she kidnapped a 3 week old baby from the hospital the following day. She was jailed for 7 years. In July 2008, she murdered a pregnant woman, cut the baby out of her womb and tried to pass it off as her own.

Winifred Ransom, Michelle Bica, and Effie Goodson were also women unable to bear children who desperately wanted a child of their own. They each murdered a pregnant woman and cut the babies out of their wombs. In the case of Goodson, the baby also died.  
Should we blame other mothers for "flaunting" their children in front of these women, or maybe Pampers for showing all of those diaper commercials on TV?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarius




Posts : 98
Contribution Points : 34228
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2019-02-01

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 2:35 pm

English is my third langage. As canadian, I will say sorry for my mistakes. Haha
You can sarcasm all you want on my statements. They are still true. Exemple and statistics are not facts.
The definition of fact is...a thing that is known or proved to be true. Something can't be proven by statistics, and exemple are subjective by essence.
Do you have some methodology studies in university? I always found funny that the people using stats don't even understand the limits of the tool they use...
Always try to extrapolate those stats to the rest of humanity. Like studying 150 humans in a specific territory on a specific period of the humanity is a good way to know something about manking...LOL.

I come from the philosophy field. We don't think the same way. I don't react to the reality and try to calculate what the better solution. It's a strategy to react eternally, to have no vision and to always be behind. Just like we are right now.

To talk about ur japanese exemple. We will need to talk about Yobai. You know, that ancestral sexual tradition in the japanese society...Nice try tho.

To Thelmal. Quote me when I said we should ban something to solve the problem plz...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 67132
Forum Reputation : 2993
Join date : 2018-07-15

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 2:53 pm

Icarius wrote:
Exemple and statistics are not facts.
To Thelmal. Quote me when I said we should ban something to solve the problem plz...

You might want to re-read my post.
You told [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in one of your initial posts to not answer you with examples because examples are not facts and then you proceeded to ask him for an example to prove your point wrong. That is not a language barrier, it is a contradiction on your part.

Second, I never claimed you recommended banning anything. You said the killer was brainwashed by porn and a hypersexual society. You put the blame on those things. So I illustrated that it's as silly as blaming fetal abduction on flaunting mom's and Pampers commercials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarius




Posts : 98
Contribution Points : 34228
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2019-02-01

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 4:02 pm

First of all. I didnt knew that questionmark need help to defend his words. But take a seat. I don't care. Weak people fight as a group anyway..

Second. I didnt ask him to prove my point wrong. I ask him to answer my question. He dodge the question twice with sarcasm, so then.... I ask him to answer with an exemple. His way of communication. And he answer. Victory.

U can try to deconstruct and simplify the conversation as much as u want in your quote. All the text is still there.

Lastly. We talking about Incel and ur talking about pregnant women. How to compare orange and apples. Exactly why exemple are stupid..

If society doest affect the type of killer u create...Where are those incels killers from Africa or China? And I mean Incel killer. The Incel revolution. Terrorism. Destroying Chad and Stacey...u know the concept...

Incel people came from the sky, like the Quran...but let's studies them to see why they are violent...hahaha

Anyway, ur completly stuck in your paradigm and don't want to debate. Never see a bunch of closed minded people like that. Continue to lick each others guys.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 67132
Forum Reputation : 2993
Join date : 2018-07-15

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 6:30 pm

I never made a personal attack, but here you have:
Icarius wrote:
But take a seat. I don't care. Weak people fight as a group anyway..

Lastly. We talking about Incel and ur talking about pregnant women. How to compare orange and apples. Exactly why exemple are stupid..

Anyway, ur completly stuck in your paradigm and don't want to debate. Never see a bunch of closed minded people like that. Continue to lick each others guys.
Ad hominem attacks are covers for weak arguments. Good job.

Quote :
I didnt knew that questionmark need help to defend his words.
He doesn't. This is a MESSAGE BOARD. And on message boards, anyone is allowed to join in on the discussion at hand. If you wanted only [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to reply then you should have taken your conversation to PM.

Quote :
I ask him to answer my question.
We talking about Incel and ur talking about pregnant women. How to compare orange and apples. Exactly why exemple are stupid..
Your questions were;
Quote :
Why would someone want something he never had so much to the point of killing?
Quote :
How someone that never feel sex at all in his life would want to kill for it?
Quote :
Name me one human being that kill someone else for a drugs he never use before?
In 2 of your 3 questions you do not say, name me someone that killed for sex when they never had it before. Your questions indicate your disbelief that someone would kill for anything they have never had, i.e., if they have never had it, how would they know it is worth killing for.
As such, ANY example that illustrates a person killing for SOMETHING that they do not have but think that they want is a suitable example for your question.
You are now re-wording your question to make it seem as though you were talking of incels and only wanted an incel example. Re-read your own posts before assuming that someone has taken your words out of context.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarius




Posts : 98
Contribution Points : 34228
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2019-02-01

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 6:53 pm

Not a personnal attack. I make a statement. Using sarcasm and pointing my english grammatical mystake seem like an insult to me tho...
But ur right on the last one. I contradict myself there about my question, after trying too much. Anyway, the debate go nowhere. I am probably too weak in english to express what I really mean...
You see the world as a pure individualistic point of view. I don't have the same perspective. I think society affect those killers in some ways, can even create somes. Not all.
My little arrow on porn was not even the central point of my message. I was talking about brainwash on Internet at the start.

I stop polluting the thread now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4078
Contribution Points : 100352
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-05

Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 5:02 am

Icarius wrote:
Using sarcasm and pointing my english grammatical mystake seem like an insult to me tho...

I know you've decided to duck out of the conversation but I just want to note for the record here that I'm only pointing out your grammatical mistakes not to be hostile but because many times I can't understand what you're trying to say and I require clarification.

I apologize if it came across as rude.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





Alek Minassian interview transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Minassian interview transcript   Alek Minassian interview transcript Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Alek Minassian interview transcript
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Was Alek Minassian incel?
» Alek Minassian Initial Interrogation Footage.
» New Video Released of Alek Minassian shortly after his arrest
» Alek Minassian facebook profile "Incel Rebellion" fake?
» Transcript to the Recent Sam G. Interview

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: