Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 9:55 pm

Coincidence it is indeed.

Now if the University of Arizona was the site of a shooting rampage, then I'd be weirded out.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 3:02 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Now if the University of Arizona was the site of a shooting rampage, then I'd be weirded out.

Actually, YOUR RIGHT, There was INDEED a shooting rampage that happened at the University Of Arizona in 2002:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 3:43 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Actually, YOUR RIGHT, There was INDEED a shooting rampage that happened at the University Of Arizona in 2002:

I never knew that!!

Didn'r Val Schnurr still go there in 2002?

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58574
Forum Reputation : 296

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 2:18 am

“In a late briefing, police said the suspect was carrying five handguns and at least 200 rounds of ammunition.

After the shooting, bomb squad investigators ordered residents of the apartment complex where Flores lived to leave their homes, but a check of his apartment found no explosives. A witness had told police that Flores had made a bomb threat two weeks earlier against the College of Nursing, Tucson Police Chief Richard Miranda said.“

Some of the professors and people who worked at ASU at the time knew this kid was a ticking time bomb, and yet nothing was done.

What’s really nuts is that if Columbine never happened, Dylan would have very highly been likely on ASU’s campus that day. He would’ve been a junior. 😧
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41171
Forum Reputation : 350

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 3:56 am

I'm a little bit confused by your citation. Sue doesn't talk about eating at the McDonald's on page 163 or 164. She talks about this incident on page 230. She also doesn't state the exact date and it is left up for inference.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 12:48 am

TheOne99 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Wow. I've heard of this shooting before but never bothered to remember the actual location. Shows how much of a researcher I am. Smile

emanresu wrote:
Also what I had to do to narrow down those dates, as I'm pretty is what QuestionMark also did, was to backtrack from their mcdonald's trip to the last time sue mentioned an actual date.

?

Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: