Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 81859
Forum Reputation : 475

Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 1:47 pm

I have a ten-minute audio interview someone conducted with Jacki Tallman many years ago (I forgot who, I used to talk to them online) and I'm not sure if anyone has posted it yet. She was the official JCSO spokesperson back in the day.

If this is something that hasn't been posted I'll add it to YouTube and embed it on my research site.
Back to top Go down
bit_bit46

bit_bit46

Contribution Points : 41877
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 8:22 pm

If you find out if it's been posted or not would you mind linking me to it? Would be interested to hear that.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 8:25 pm

I definitely will. If I post my copy I just have to create a new YT channel - I was hoping someone else may have already uploaded it but if nobody has it out there I'll definitely post it up.
Back to top Go down
bit_bit46

bit_bit46

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 8:53 pm

Oh I hope someone has it so you don't have to go through the trouble of making a new YouTube channel confused but thanks for keeping me informed!
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 9:11 pm

Actually, I was just going through the rest of the documents and it looks like I need to make a new channel anyway so I can host the shoot team interviews. I'm on DSL, so it takes forever to upload, but the Tallman interview is short. I think it should work!
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 10:32 pm

OK channel created lol there is no better way to get something done than to just do it.
Razz
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 1:56 am

EthanEmerson wrote:
I have a ten-minute audio interview someone conducted with Jacki Tallman many years ago (I forgot who, I used to talk to them online) and I'm not sure if anyone has posted it yet. She was the official JCSO spokesperson back in the day.

If this is something that hasn't been posted I'll add it to YouTube and embed it on my research site.

YouTube deletes videos constantly and oftentimes for no discernable reason. I would recommend against using it to upload videos of any kind because all too often channels can get strikes or get deleted for minor or fabricated reasons, and the avenues for contesting these are next to useless, because YouTube does not care about its users. They care about making money.

Take a safer option and use something like bitchute instead. It will save you a lot of heartache and frustration in the future.

EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good point. I will upload to bitchute as well as a backup! I've been meaning to make an account there. I want to have them on YouTube as well for search purposes since it's more widely used for people to discover the research site, but I'm going to make a bitchute account ASAP. Thanks!!

I wanted to keep all the Columbine stuff off my regular YouTube channel because it's not in line with my channel's topic. Plus it might trigger deletions.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 1:40 am

Here's the interview uploaded to YouTube:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bit_bit46

bit_bit46

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 4:56 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 😀
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 6:06 pm

My pleasure!

Hopefully I can dig up some more "lost" stuff again soon. I just posted the Shoot Team interviews but I think those are out there on most sites anyway. I'm digging!
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69376
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 2:26 am

I don't understand why people need to use other platforms? just stick it on youtube and unlist it.. The problem is people keep putting it publically so any Pepper Pig kiddie can find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio   Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Jacki Tallman - 10 minute audio
Page 1 of 1