Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a few documents (that aren't in the master archive!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 83384
Forum Reputation : 475

Looking for a few documents (that aren't in the master archive!) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a few documents (that aren't in the master archive!)   Looking for a few documents (that aren't in the master archive!) Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jan - 13:14:31

I'm looking for a few documents that aren't in the master archive linked here from Mega. I had them long ago, but some files didn't survive my purge.

I'm looking for the FBI Crime Scene Processing Team Reports and Sketches, specifically.
The PDF file uploaded to Mega is blank. (015628-015909 FBI, Arvada, CBI Files.pdf).

I am missing 015630-015872 (FBI CS processing reports) and 015873-015904 (Arvada files)

I can request a copy of these directly if nobody has them.

I'll be adding it all to researchcolumbine.com of course Smile

Back to top Go down

Looking for a few documents (that aren't in the master archive!)
Page 1 of 1