Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 81309
Forum Reputation : 475

Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange  Empty
PostSubject: Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange    Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 12:50 am

I found this randomly in a search for something totally unrelated:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What caught my attention is their footnote on Dylan's journal where Dylan wrote "I was Mr. Cutter tonight - I have 11 depressions on my right hand now."

Their footnote reads "Mr. Cutter, Dylan probably cut himself by accident."

I'm baffled at how someone could think Dylan cut himself by accident. The book is presented as an analysis of Eric and Dylan's worldview.

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48252
Forum Reputation : 378

Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange    Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Indeed, what the hell.
An analysis that cannot even analyze obvious things.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 81309
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange    Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 4:40 pm

It is bizarre!

I have to wonder if people like this guy take on these projects to explore Columbine simply because they can't relate to wanting to kill themselves or others and they really have no idea what it's like.

It makes a good pet project for a person, but I draw the line at publishing a book when you think someone accidentally cuts themselves and ends up with 11 depressions on their hand and calls themselves "Mr. Cutter" lol

I mean, this is akin to someone I used to know from CRTF back in the day who was convinced Eric and Dylan had no idea anyone was going to die that day because he would rather believe that story than the idea that they wanted to kill people.

Denial runs so deep.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange    Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 8:56 am

I read this a few years back and thought it was horrible. It was a bad english paper imo. A lot of typos and grammatical errors. Plus there was nothing to glean from it. He had no new information and it was all just personal opinion

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange    Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting book that printed Eric and Dylan's journals-it's kinda strange
Page 1 of 1