Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 8:55 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 4:38 pm

Cool, I didn't know he had stolen the AK the day before, I always thought of him stealing it on the day of the shooting. Also didn't know about him going to a friends house on the day he did it too.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85014
Forum Reputation : 89

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 1:29 pm

It seems like he had issues from a very young age. I watched a tv show about him evil lives here. Have you thought about doing an elliot rodger time line.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 1:21 am

James411 wrote:
I watched a tv show about him evil lives here.

The episode they did on Hawkins was terrible in every way. It did to Robert Hawkins what Cullen did to Eric Harris, except worse, because the episode on Hawkins completely ignored his family's abuse and neglect of him, failed to mention that he had been sexually abused as a child and attempted suicide, and didn't mention the various stressors he went through in the weeks prior to his killing spree (like getting fired, getting into a rough patch with his girlfriend, and getting a DUI), making it look like he inexplicably went out and killed people for literally no reason other than to be evil. They demonized the shit out of him, removed any nuance related to the real person, and completely let his abusers off the hook. Curiously none of the same people who got so upset over Cullen's portrayal of Eric seem to be clamoring to shit on this episode for being way more outlandish. Rolling Eyes

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 4:42 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: