Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

N/A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

N/A Empty
PostSubject: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 1:35 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 2:20 am

I wish we knew more about our resident gaymer bro David Katz (Jacksonville Landing shooting).
Back to top Go down

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 2:37 am

I wish they would release more information on Robert Bowers and the shooting in general.
Back to top Go down

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 12:20 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68272
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Dimitrios Pagourtzis is one I wish I knew more about. I do find it a bit surprising that he committed the second deadliest school shooting of 2018, yet very little information on his motives and writings have been released. Maybe when he goes to trial we'll have more information like Jesse Osborne and John Earnest.

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 11:58 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68272
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 3:42 am

Another one I'd like to mention is Ryuichi Iwasaki. He wasn't a very well known mass murderer but he killed 2 people in a mass stabbing in Kawasaki, Japan. One unusual thing about him was that he didn't have internet access, but he did have a magazine about mass murders. I'm curious about what caused him to commit the attack.

Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52946
Forum Reputation : 157

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 11:00 am

@Carbifex879 because he was all his life hikki, he don't had education (after school), don't had job never as I read in news
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85039
Forum Reputation : 89

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 5:36 pm

1. Elliot Rodger I know a lot of thing have been released about him. But I would like to read his handwritten journal,watch tour of my father house and some of his other deleted videos and pictures.
2. Woo Bum Kon he is one of the most deadly and very little is known about him. He was a marine and his girlfriend hit him in the chest because of a fly what kind of motive is that.
3. Vladislav Igorevich the kerch shooter. I wish I could learn what made him go down the path of violence and copy cat columbine. Was he bullied was he just plain phycho. Unfortunately he never explained his reasons so we will never know. I read somewhere he was bullied because people did not like his clothes.
4. Kato not a mass shooter but I would be interesting to learn more about what made him snap as Japan has low crime rate.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85039
Forum Reputation : 89

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 5:40 pm

5. Cho I kind of wish I could see his Facebook and instant meassager account because people said he talked a lot on those. I think it would be interesting to see his thoughts before the massacre.
6.George Hennard why was he so angry at women in belton. What happened to him that made him go on a shooting he had a job in the merchant marine but why did this have to happen.
7. Thomas Hamitlon was he really a pervert or was he falsely accused. What was his motive in shooting the elementary school to get revenge on the parents who took their children out of his gymnastic class what triggered this anger in a seemingly normal looking man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

N/A Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/A   N/A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N/A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: