Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reed Coleman finally released his book.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Reed Coleman finally released his book.  Empty
PostSubject: Reed Coleman finally released his book.    Reed Coleman finally released his book.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 6:13 am

I haven't read it yet, only just learned about it now, but it's online and free so here you go: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reed Coleman finally released his book.    Reed Coleman finally released his book.  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 4:52 pm

So far I am very much enjoying the book
Back to top Go down
OcularOrbs

Contribution Points : 44378
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reed Coleman finally released his book.    Reed Coleman finally released his book.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 9:48 pm

This has far more content than I thought it would, but then it took far longer to be released than I thought it would, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I like the stylistic flairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reed Coleman finally released his book.    Reed Coleman finally released his book.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:29 am

Fuck Reed Coleman fuck Reed Coleman fuck Reed Coleman
Back to top Go down
nama3faux

nama3faux

Contribution Points : 14513
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Reed Coleman finally released his book.    Reed Coleman finally released his book.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 7:15 pm

07/26/22 update: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not satisfied with the story given the author has written himself into the story like every other hack aiming to be the dave cullen of sandy hook.

xDarkRazoR likes this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reed Coleman finally released his book.    Reed Coleman finally released his book.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reed Coleman finally released his book.
Page 1 of 1