Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prednisolone

Prednisolone

Contribution Points : 46582
Forum Reputation : 48

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs Empty
PostSubject: The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs   The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 7:44 am

These are easily the scariest motherfuckers I've ever read about. I saw the video 3guys1hammer back in 2010. Just for some background, from June 25 - July 16, 2007, two Ukrainian Neo-Nazis - Igor Volodymyrovych Suprunyuck and Viktor Igorovich Sayenko - terrorized Dnipropetrovsk, killing nearly two dozen people with hammers and other blunt and sharp objects. In December 2008, one of their videos was leaked to the internet somehow to a website called the YNC. It depicts a middle-aged Jewish or Ukrainian man being murdered with a sledgehammer in a roadside ditch. Their youngest victim was only 14 years old. Does anyone know about this case? Igor kinda reminds me of Eric because he was born on April 20 - the same birthday as Hitler, and even referred to this fact. He also reminds me of Eric given his psychopathic personality disorder. But far more brutal and sadistic. That and combined with the fact that during the trial, Viktor even stated that he was afraid of him and developed some kind of psychological dependence on him. Also, a third co-conspirator was involved, but he didn't commit any murders. Instead he was just involved in some armed robberies and animal abuse and was sentenced to 15 years hard labor. He was released back in April 2019, according to Wikipedia, and is now married and with kids.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
sk92

sk92

Contribution Points : 45718
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs   The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 8:34 am

I forgot about this. I remember watching the video when I was in high school (probably 2009/2010ish) and it was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs   The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 9:48 am

Moved to the correct section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs   The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs
Page 1 of 1