Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244


Posts : 593
Contribution Points : 124825
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 24

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 8:08 pm

A close friend of the Cruz family came out after the shooting and said that Nikolas had been molested by Roxanne's son Rock.


I dont know if im allowed to post the photo of the post

_________________
Look hard enough and you will always find a light ~ Rachel Joy Scott
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121553
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:34 am

Citation needed.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2232
Contribution Points : 87003
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 12:49 am

My mouth's dry, could really use some sauce.
Back to top Go down
downwardspiral

downwardspiral


Posts : 216
Contribution Points : 42125
Forum Reputation : 306
Join date : 2020-03-02

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 3:14 am

I saw this too. IIRC she posted it on a Facebook group about the case. According to the post, she said the molester was the son of the people who Cruz had lived with after his mom died. The molester was 13 and Cruz was 10 at the time. His mom (Lynda) was going to get the legal system involved but the molester was sent to Canada to live with other family members and thus avoid prosecution (although, not sure if a 13 year old would be prosecuted?)

Cruz clearly had severe mental issues from birth (possibly at least partially due to intoxicant exposure in utero, I'm guessing, considering his birth mom's criminal history), but, being molested certainly couldn't have helped the situation.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121553
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 2:20 pm

downwardspiral wrote:
I saw this too. IIRC she posted it on a Facebook group about the case. According to the post, she said the molester was the son of the people who Cruz had lived with after his mom died. The molester was 13 and Cruz was 10 at the time. His mom (Lynda) was going to get the legal system involved but the molester was sent to Canada to live with other family members and thus avoid prosecution (although, not sure if a 13 year old would be prosecuted?)

Cruz clearly had severe mental issues from birth (possibly at least partially due to intoxicant exposure in utero, I'm guessing, considering his birth mom's criminal history), but, being molested certainly couldn't have helped the situation.

I'm treating the story with cautious skepticism for now. IDK how close this person was to Cruz's family, but it's strange to me that they'd only now come out with this information, over two years after the shooting. If someone could PM the link that'd be much appreciated, because that'd help us a lot in figuring out if the timelines match up or not.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
ryderr

ryderr


Posts : 7
Contribution Points : 38830
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-03-21

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 10:15 pm

I've never used this site so I don't know how to respond directly to people, but to QuestionMark: the person who originally posted this information got it off of my NewTumbl blog. (truecrime-parkland.newtumbl.com)

As they said, a friend of the Cruz family came out with this information shortly after the shooting (so she's not just now coming out with this info, it was a long while ago) and people who saw what she alleged were left to wonder if this was even true. But I got Detective Curcio's December 2019 Supplemental Report where he summarizes many visits between Nikolas, Zach, and Zach's fathers, and in one visit ( July 11th, 2019) Nikolas tells Zach that he thinks they were molested by Rock. However Zach does not remember this.

I found it interesting because obviously Nikolas isn't able to get on the internet and see that one of his family friends made a post alleging that he was molested, which makes me believe it is something that actually happened since he brought it up without knowing someone had been saying this online.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121553
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 2:34 am

ryderr wrote:
I've never used this site so I don't know how to respond directly to people, but to QuestionMark: the person who originally posted this information got it off of my NewTumbl blog. (truecrime-parkland.newtumbl.com)

Unfortunately I can't see your original post; I assume to do that I'd have to create a NewTumblr account and I'm just a little too lazy to bother with it right now. If you want to post the raw information here though, then go for it.
EDIT: I noticed your other thread where you mentioned not being able to post links. There's a thread around here that's to be used to inflate your post count and gain access to certain site features, definitely use it to get to the minimum. Sucks, but I don't make the rules.

ryderr wrote:
As they said, a friend of the Cruz family came out with this information shortly after the shooting (so she's not just now coming out with this info, it was a long while ago) and people who saw what she alleged were left to wonder if this was even true. But I got Detective Curcio's December 2019 Supplemental Report where he summarizes many visits between Nikolas, Zach, and Zach's fathers, and in one visit ( July 11th, 2019) Nikolas tells Zach that he thinks they were molested by Rock. However Zach does not remember this.

I found it interesting because obviously Nikolas isn't able to get on the internet and see that one of his family friends made a post alleging that he was molested, which makes me believe it is something that actually happened since he brought it up without knowing someone had been saying this online.

Interesting indeed. I wonder what the full conversation between Zach and Nick must've been, since apparently Zach did not recall any molestation taking place and Nick himself said he "thinks" they were molested, which is flat out bizarre to say (either he was molested or not, there's no wiggle room). I'd still like to see what the contents of the original allegation were exactly, because that could be key to understanding if the allegation has any merit.

And on the subject of him having no internet connection, he has people visiting him, he has his lawyers talking to him, someone could have told him of the post secondhand.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
ryderr

ryderr


Posts : 7
Contribution Points : 38830
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-03-21

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 12:52 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ryderr wrote:
I've never used this site so I don't know how to respond directly to people, but to QuestionMark: the person who originally posted this information got it off of my NewTumbl blog. (truecrime-parkland.newtumbl.com)

Unfortunately I can't see your original post; I assume to do that I'd have to create a NewTumblr account and I'm just a little too lazy to bother with it right now. If you want to post the raw information here though, then go for it.
EDIT: I noticed your other thread where you mentioned not being able to post links. There's a thread around here that's to be used to inflate your post count and gain access to certain site features, definitely use it to get to the minimum. Sucks, but I don't make the rules.

ryderr wrote:
As they said, a friend of the Cruz family came out with this information shortly after the shooting (so she's not just now coming out with this info, it was a long while ago) and people who saw what she alleged were left to wonder if this was even true. But I got Detective Curcio's December 2019 Supplemental Report where he summarizes many visits between Nikolas, Zach, and Zach's fathers, and in one visit ( July 11th, 2019) Nikolas tells Zach that he thinks they were molested by Rock. However Zach does not remember this.

I found it interesting because obviously Nikolas isn't able to get on the internet and see that one of his family friends made a post alleging that he was molested, which makes me believe it is something that actually happened since he brought it up without knowing someone had been saying this online.

Interesting indeed. I wonder what the full conversation between Zach and Nick must've been, since apparently Zach did not recall any molestation taking place and Nick himself said he "thinks" they were molested, which is flat out bizarre to say (either he was molested or not, there's no wiggle room). I'd still like to see what the contents of the original allegation were exactly, because that could be key to understanding if the allegation has any merit.

And on the subject of him having no internet connection, he has people visiting him, he has his lawyers talking to him, someone could have told him of the post secondhand.

I apologize, I realized my language wasn't accurate. The report is Curcio summarizing visits in his own words and he says, "Nikolas Cruz tells Zachary that he believed Rocky Deschamp molested them as children but does not go into specifics about what occurred." So when I said Cruz said he 'thinks' he was molested- not the best word choice on my part. Nikolas could've said that Rock molested him, and Curcio still could've used the language of 'believed'.

But yes, it's definitely possible that he somehow heard about it in a letter read to him from a girl who was in the FB group, or whoever else. I can't imagine someone wanting to bring that up in a letter since it's such a sensitive topic and seems intrusive but definitely possible! Especially considering how many weird letters he gets.

I'd love to see videos of his visits or even just audio, rather than relying on Curcio's summaries. The language he uses in his reports often seems biased as if he's trying to insert his opinions in with the facts, so sometimes I don't know how to perceive what he said. Hopefully one day we'll hear more about this. Cruz was obviously struggling with impulsive behavior and other issues from a young age so it's not like this would've been the cause of everything, but if this did happen, it's definitely a traumatic event that would've messed him up even more.
Back to top Go down
ryderr

ryderr


Posts : 7
Contribution Points : 38830
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-03-21

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 12:59 am

emanresu wrote:
ryderr wrote:
and Zach's fathers

What do you mean by "zach's fathers"? Also, i had previously known your tumblr account and id just like to thank you for the heaps of new information you give everyone regarding nikolas

I was referring to Mike Donovan and Richard Moore, the couple who welcomed Zach into their family. And you're so welcome!! It's so nice to see someone familiar on here Smile
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121553
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 1:04 am

ryderr wrote:
I apologize, I realized my language wasn't accurate. The report is Curcio summarizing visits in his own words and he says, "Nikolas Cruz tells Zachary that he believed Rocky Deschamp molested them as children but does not go into specifics about what occurred." So when I said Cruz said he 'thinks' he was molested- not the best word choice on my part. Nikolas could've said that Rock molested him, and Curcio still could've used the language of 'believed'.

Ah, I see. I wish the reports could be plain transcripts, but here we are.

ryderr wrote:
But yes, it's definitely possible that he somehow heard about it in a letter read to him from a girl who was in the FB group, or whoever else. I can't imagine someone wanting to bring that up in a letter since it's such a sensitive topic and seems intrusive but definitely possible! Especially considering how many weird letters he gets.

That's why I wonder if it was a lawyer who told him about the post. The defense team would be looking for anything to ensure he doesn't get the death penalty, after all, and something like this could definitely sway juror sympathies.

ryderr wrote:
I'd love to see videos of his visits or even just audio, rather than relying on Curcio's summaries. The language he uses in his reports often seems biased as if he's trying to insert his opinions in with the facts, so sometimes I don't know how to perceive what he said. Hopefully one day we'll hear more about this. Cruz was obviously struggling with impulsive behavior and other issues from a young age so it's not like this would've been the cause of everything, but if this did happen, it's definitely a traumatic event that would've messed him up even more.

Absolutely. I think if we do end up hearing more about this it will definitely come to light at the trial.

If it's true, well I guess this wouldn't be the first time a guy called Rocky abused an up and coming school shooter.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
ryderr

ryderr


Posts : 7
Contribution Points : 38830
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-03-21

Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 1:17 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ryderr wrote:
I apologize, I realized my language wasn't accurate. The report is Curcio summarizing visits in his own words and he says, "Nikolas Cruz tells Zachary that he believed Rocky Deschamp molested them as children but does not go into specifics about what occurred." So when I said Cruz said he 'thinks' he was molested- not the best word choice on my part. Nikolas could've said that Rock molested him, and Curcio still could've used the language of 'believed'.

Ah, I see. I wish the reports could be plain transcripts, but here we are.

ryderr wrote:
But yes, it's definitely possible that he somehow heard about it in a letter read to him from a girl who was in the FB group, or whoever else. I can't imagine someone wanting to bring that up in a letter since it's such a sensitive topic and seems intrusive but definitely possible! Especially considering how many weird letters he gets.

That's why I wonder if it was a lawyer who told him about the post. The defense team would be looking for anything to ensure he doesn't get the death penalty, after all, and something like this could definitely sway juror sympathies.

ryderr wrote:
I'd love to see videos of his visits or even just audio, rather than relying on Curcio's summaries. The language he uses in his reports often seems biased as if he's trying to insert his opinions in with the facts, so sometimes I don't know how to perceive what he said. Hopefully one day we'll hear more about this. Cruz was obviously struggling with impulsive behavior and other issues from a young age so it's not like this would've been the cause of everything, but if this did happen, it's definitely a traumatic event that would've messed him up even more.

Absolutely. I think if we do end up hearing more about this it will definitely come to light at the trial.

If it's true, well I guess this wouldn't be the first time a guy called Rocky abused an up and coming school shooter.

I've never met a good Rocky confused  But yes I completely agree! I think this is a prime argument for the Defense because at this point they're obviously going to be focusing on mitigating factors. And they need to tug on emotions, which telling the jury about a 10 year old being molested would definitely do. I'm sure we'll hear more about it at trial like you said, and hopefully if it's brought up it's actually true because that'd be screwed if Rock gets his reputation dragged through the mud even more because of Cruz. If it's going to be used in trial, it better be accurate facts that we hear Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)   Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Cruz was Molested (confirmed by family friend)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Eric cremated confirmed?
» Texas Shooting multiple deaths confirmed
» Are there any confirmed pictures of Adam Lanza's pet hamsters?
» Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter
» BREAKING: Confirmed active shooter at Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: