Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+18
noodlesoldier
nukethemnoobs
Trent531
ChaosInMotion
Draw_It_White
OldskoolNBK
lognifiiskurk
Futility
Norwegian
Screamingophelia
Kerea2244
C#major
My_mondays
SandraSmit19
Carnifex879
thelmar
Guest83142
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 163

Empty
PostSubject:         Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 9:11 am

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82782
Forum Reputation : 3068

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 11:44 am

Wow.
Really... that's all I've got.
Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 2:26 pm

Is this recent? Is she really still doing this shit?
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 163

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 3:40 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 6:39 pm

Lynn Ann out of all people calling other people ugly. That's novel.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68272
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 4:39 pm

Lynn Ann is a deranged woman. She's in her mid-30's and acts like an edgy teenager. She wasn't wrong about other Tumblr users using the shooter's faces being hypocrites, but that's still no reason to insult 13 murdered victims that she never even knew. I can only hope she grows up and gets a life.

daniellesmug, Kaynhyde and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103069
Forum Reputation : 235

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 1:27 pm

I peeked at her facebook page (morbid curiosity, I guess) and yeah, she's still at it.

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 7:34 pm

SandraSmit19 wrote:
I peeked at her facebook page (morbid curiosity, I guess) and yeah, she's still at it.

I wonder if she will ever quit.
Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 11:27 am

-

Last edited by 4n0n_b1tch on Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

Contribution Points : 38498
Forum Reputation : 50

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 5:10 pm

When Eric spoke about meeting beatiful females, in one of his AOL profiles...this is karma.

For what she wrote about the victims: it's simply awful, but what do you expect from someone that want so desperately to get attention? How pathetic.

ogcolumbiner6497 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 5:23 pm

yeah, this is disgusting No
Back to top Go down
C#major

Contribution Points : 77658
Forum Reputation : 0

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 9:28 am

I'm really not for diagnosing people I don't know, but I think it's obvious this woman is mentally ill. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe she even posted these vile comments on some of Tom Mauser's video's which pictured his son. It's absolutely disgusting. You'd think someone within her inner circle would stop her.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123675
Forum Reputation : 40

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 6:38 pm

this girl has a EH pillow, mug, and posters in her room... if that isn't creepy i don't know what is

letitbe27 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
this girl has a EH pillow, mug, and posters in her room... if that isn't creepy i don't know what is

I'm kind of surprised she found a company who would make pillows, mugs, etc. with those pictures on them. I guess perhaps the company didn't know who Eric was.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 7:43 pm

It also surprises me that there are tattoo artists who will do tattoos of them and other infamous killers. There are youtube videos from artists who talk about that and where their line is when it comes to what they will and will not do.

Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78878
Forum Reputation : 304

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 4:40 am

Im so disgusted, I wont even read it.

How can anyone do this to someone that have lost their own children or family members?

Im not even creeped out. It just makes me sad and disgusted.

42099_4EVA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 4:59 am

IDK how to deal with the worst type of internet trolls, though.

For the most part, Internet trolls just have a tendency to drag people into pointless conversations for the sake of attention. Anyone can exhibit troll like behaviour from time to time, but for there to be an Internet troll there has to be something more.

But this is extreme, and some Internet trolls genuinely are. These peoole have absolutely no boundaries for how far they can go. Most people have limits. But, people that use the Internet for downright bullying or harassment, I have no sympathy for.

I do feel a bit sorry for what Lynn Ann has gone through in her childhood and because she seems mentally ill, to some extent, but come on. We all have issues, but this isnt OK by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Futility

Contribution Points : 38212
Forum Reputation : 105

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 12:20 pm

There are a couple of "weird" videos on youtube where she presents proudly a Harris-Mug,a pillow with him printed on it and especially one where she stares at the camera and repeating "Eric Harris rocks my world". I dont know, for beeing "just" a troll the whole setting of her room doesnt quite speak for it. There are pictures of him hanging in the wall,she even got a Photo of him inside a Picture-Frame,so i guess she put some type of effort into "decorating" her room. Whats your opinion about her? (I think that she is mentally-unstable, or having a intense case of Hybristophilia)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 1:30 pm

Futility wrote:
There are a couple of "weird" videos on youtube where she presents proudly a Harris-Mug,a pillow with him printed on it and especially one where she stares at  the camera and repeating "Eric Harris rocks my world". I dont know, for beeing "just" a troll the whole setting of her room doesnt quite speak for it. There are pictures of him hanging in the wall,she even got a Photo of him inside a Picture-Frame,so i guess she put some type of effort into "decorating" her room. Whats your opinion about her? (I think that she is mentally-unstable, or having a intense case of Hybristophilia)

Not much, other than the fact that I think she must have issues somehow and that it's disgusting to write the stuff that she writes. Supposedly, she was said to have sent hatefull messages to survivors and the families of the Columbine victims, but I can't verify that this is true.

Now, to argue that Eric and Dylan are 'The true victims',- something that she does- is downright disrespectful. I do feel a bit sorry for Dylan, given that he was so severety depressed and I do feel a bit sorry for some of the school shooters out there, but to argue as if victims of a school shooting deserve to be killed is horrible. Even if people have bullied someone, which is obviously horrible, I still dont think this deprive people of their right to live.
Back to top Go down
Futility

Contribution Points : 38212
Forum Reputation : 105

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes,it is disrespectful to claim that Eric and Dylan where Victims too. They killed people who did Nothing wrong to them,and planned to detonate explosive-devices to kill hundreds of other students who may didnt even know them. Doesnt sound like Victims to me. To feel sad or sorry for them both is something that may could be misunderstood as defending them,but i personally think that there is a huge difference between Feeling sorry for them because they went this route and trying to understand why or to harrass the Familys of the deceased/or praising Harris and Klebold as heroes. About the bullying,you are right. No Matter how worse it be,there is always a better solution of the Problem.

Norwegian dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 9:41 pm

Norwegian wrote:
IDK how to deal with the worst type of internet trolls, though.

For the most part, Internet trolls just have a tendency to drag people into pointless conversations for the sake of attention. Anyone can exhibit troll like behaviour from time to time, but for there to be an Internet troll there has to be something more.

But this is extreme, and some Internet trolls genuinely are. These peoole have absolutely no boundaries for how far they can go. Most people have limits. But, people that use the Internet for downright bullying or harassment, I have no sympathy for.

I do feel a bit sorry for what Lynn Ann has gone through in her childhood and because she seems mentally ill, to some extent, but come on. We all have issues, but this isnt OK by a long shot.

I don't know if I would call Lynn Ann a troll, to be honest. I think she is genuine and truly believes she is doing the right thing. I, personally, don't believe she does all this to elicit any response. Something is wrong with her, and she needs help.

Not to defend what she does, by any means. It's absolutely disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 8:53 am

Not to gossip but I kind of worry about many of the Kids and the women(they seem to be mostly females) and few men that have this infatuation with Columbine and such. Given how society treats mental health issues, I dont think making people more isolated and alienated is a good idea.

Take the Sol Pais-case, for instance. I think its horrible that She threatned several schools in the area. Yet, at the same time, I cant help but think 'What happened to this girl, and what would have happened had She gotten help?'
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 11:19 am

One thing kind off puzzles me about some members of the Columbiner- Community,though.

Like, some(not all; a lot of them probably wouldnt harm a fly, but I believe that they need help and not stigma) within this Community seems to think its perfectly legit to stalk and harass Columbine- parents. But, if you are so entirely convinced that Dylan and Eric did this specically because of bullying(And I have serious doubts about this. Not because I deny that bullying is horrible. It is. But out of the facts that I have in regards to bullying, Columbine and school shootings, its more complex). Than why is it OK to harass and stalk their families? Shouldnt they also think about the harassment that they themselves are a part of doing?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60939
Forum Reputation : 175

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 10:00 am

lynn ann has a twitter account which she mainly uses to profess her love for eric. she talks about rabbits sometimes and in her bio it says shes an uber eats driver

Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 2:35 pm

She also professes to be an anti-bullying activist while harassing the Columbine victims, which is pretty disgusting and contradicting at the same time.

I think She needs help. She states that She was bullied and I think thats true for a lot of true crime researchers(correct me if Im wrong there), Columbiners and, probably, hybrisophiliacs.
Bullying and/or some form of abuse during childhood.

But, clearly, no one deserves to loose their child,even if their Kids were bullies. I remember the same thing has happened up here. Utoya- survivors have had to suffer a lot of harassment. I think its absolutely disgusting. Not only are you are survivor of gun violence or had to loose someone as a result, you also have to put up with bullies and harasserwers. Word of advice: Dont be mean to her or anything like that, even though I understand that its tempting
Its probably going to make her worse.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 2:45 pm

Another thing is that under an actual school shooting like Columbine they Could have been killed too, because they are mostly random. Eric and Dylan didnt target anyone in particular. In a way, I guess you Could say that Breivik did, as he went after political opponents.

But the point is: school shootings tend to be random. Shes kidding herself by saying that Eric and Dylan went after anyone that had ever bullied them
Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 9:55 pm

Mental illness will make people do crazy things.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 4:07 am

Not necessarily.https://www.mentalhealth.gov/basics/mental-health-myths-facts
Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 5:26 am

Norwegian wrote:
Not necessarily.https://www.mentalhealth.gov/basics/mental-health-myths-facts
I know from personal experience depression made me think about and even obsess over intrusive thoughts. I felt like I was evil and destined to do horrible things - in reality it was a psychotic break fueled by my own self loathing and hatred.

If depression can cause that then yes, mental illness can cause people to do crazy things.
Back to top Go down
OldskoolNBK

OldskoolNBK

Contribution Points : 75147

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 1:46 pm

I,m actually facebook friends with her ,she is seriously damaged but like a commenter said shes a rabbit fan and does do the uber eats thing. She is just seriously screwed even though she does have some normal post. she really does believe shes Mrs. eric harris. Not even trolling she actually feels that way
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 5:16 pm

She’s one wacky bitch.
Back to top Go down
ChaosInMotion

ChaosInMotion

Contribution Points : 33250

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 6:22 am

„LOL Lmao „hahahahahahahahaha““ 🤦🏻‍�

Ok cool.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 63345
Forum Reputation : 25

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 3:54 pm

I wonder that after all those years she never got visited by some guys with a nice and comfy straight jacket. She's one of the crazy most people i've ever seen on the internet.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 5:58 pm

she says that shes an 'anti bullying advocate' in her twitter bio then does this. the irony

Trent531 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Trent531

Contribution Points : 58091

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 8:17 pm

After reading what she wrote and knowing some of her story it’s hard for me to feel anything but sorry for her. For whatever reason, she is completely obsessed with appearance, I don’t know how many times I ready “show your face”. She is unable to sympathize with others and completely detached from reality. She calls young men and women ugly and disgusting meerly because they were murdered by the person she is obsessed with. She talks about the victims like they were the ones who bullied E&D which we all know isn’t true. She is an anti-bullying advocate, while bullying the dead victims of a nations tragedy. If this isn’t the face of mental-illness then I don’t know what is. I truely and honestly hope, for her sake alone, she gets the help that she needs.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 65752
Forum Reputation : 6

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 8:27 pm

Lynn Ann talking about them be ugly. Yet shes so fucking ugly lmfao
Back to top Go down
noodlesoldier

noodlesoldier

Contribution Points : 42921

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:55 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
She’s one wacky bitch.

I'll just quote this, I have no other words.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40053
Forum Reputation : 68

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 1:28 pm

That is awful. She needs to learn respect. Looks don’t matter, this goes for every person- it always depends on their personality. Hopefully she gets the help she needs and changes her ways,

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 6:54 pm

lynn ann has been doing this for years. i think she's just gonna stay in the same mindset for the rest of her sad life.

Lavenderloom

Contribution Points : 58622

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 2:03 am

Lynn Ann is so delusional! She will never change. FYI for those of you who don’t know she is actually in her 50’s even though she claims to be younger.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 5:53 pm

I wouldn't be suprised if she was in her 50s. she is a very pathetic woman whos only real passion it seems is to insult dead teenagers on the internet. very weird woman anyway.

Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 2:26 pm

A part of me thinks 'lets Just ignore it'.

But another side of me thinks that there are certain segments of our community which shouldnt be ignored. Mainly, that it can provoke harmful behaviour amongst a tiny few. Not saying thats the majority- clearly, I dont think it is. Most are Just interested in the case, from what I know.

But I do aknowledge that for some, this is not a good thing. And, lets be honest, some people have said absolutely horrible stuff about school shootings. I do think thats bad if it can affect people in the wrong direction.

Lynn Ann are clearly one out of those examples. With some of the mass shootings or plot to commit mass murder in recent years, I certainly think that some people shouldnt be exposed to that stuff.

One side of me says 'stop making them famous'. Another side, 'we shouldnt stop paying attention'. She has her fanbase, and how many of them are not young, impressionable kids/young adults with a history of bullying and mental illness thrown in?

Back to top Go down
AZ20

Contribution Points : 35080

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 8:29 pm

I think it isn't up to us to judge this woman, one way or another. We aren't mental health experts, at least most of us are not... so if we don't like what she has to say, then we should ignore it. No person is going to change her mind about what she's feeling. If that were a possibility, it would have already happened.

Censorship is a slippery slope. Yes, impressionable children can read bad stuff on the internet. It's the job of their parents to monitor what they're viewing out there.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 9:09 pm

FFS

"What one author learned about evil from Lindsay Souvannarath" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its sounds like a bad idea to Just ignore it. Not when you have criminal cases like these.

Lynn is also basically saying that Eric and Dylan are heroes and that the victims deserved it, etc. I dont think I need to get into detail about why that is plain fucked up. Just read up on the copycat effect, and how that relates to the True Crime Community.

Ignoring hate can have devestating consequences . Giving it too much attention isnt necessarily a good idea either

Ten years ago I would have thought Ignoring right wing fascist is a good idea. I certainly no longer hold that view.

starswillstillshine and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
AZ20

Contribution Points : 35080

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 6:43 pm

I live in the United States and believe in free speech. It is not illegal for a person to express an opinion, even one we feel is repugnant. You cannot compare one mentally unstable woman to right wing fascists or whatever.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 7:53 pm

AZ20 wrote:
I live in the United States and believe in free speech. It is not illegal for a person to express an opinion, even one we feel is repugnant. You cannot compare one mentally unstable woman to right wing fascists or whatever.

No. But in reality its possible to find commonalities. I might be wrong, but I still believe that dehumanization can be a dangerous contributing factor.

Just because someone has free speech lt doesnt mean that whatever they have to say, should be ignored.

Or that dehumanization isnt a real problem.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ogcolumbiner6497

Contribution Points : 34550

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 4:02 pm

ah yes, Lynn Ann being a degenerate, something never seen before on this planet
Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 4:35 pm

50s? I thought she was born in 1984.
Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 4:37 pm

Is it me or did she disappear? I have not heard anything from her in a long time, and her videos are deleted
Back to top Go down

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 6:30 pm

margaflor wrote:
Is it me or did she disappear? I have not heard anything from her in a long time, and her videos are deleted

(delete)

Last edited by Carnalz on Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty
PostSubject: Re:         Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: