Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lynn Ann talk about the victims

Go down 
+22
Lavenderloom
Luci
noodlesoldier
nukethemnoobs
Trent531
ChaosInMotion
Draw_It_White
OldskoolNBK
lognifiiskurk
Futility
Norwegian
Screamingophelia
Kerea2244
C#major
vroedbka_17
My_mondays
4n0n_b1tch
SandraSmit19
Carnifex879
thelmar
MrHorror93700
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 34923
Forum Reputation : 150

Lynn Ann talk about the victims - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn Ann talk about the victims   Lynn Ann talk about the victims - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 6:42 pm

What even is her Youtube channel? Since the videos were deleted I have not been able to find it
Also, Lynn Ann is just deranged. There is really no other way to describe her. She got into a spat with someone over Twitter a few months ago and said that 'Eric would never love them' or something like that. She is indescribably insane.

margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 34720
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: Lynn Ann talk about the victims   Lynn Ann talk about the victims - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 7:25 pm

Carnalz wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is it me or did she disappear? I have not heard anything from her in a long time, and her videos are deleted

she did not exactly disappear, she still posts in her community section of her yt channel

oh right, i had lost track of her channel. but I think it's deleted. When it was still on YouTube have seen several posts from her about rachel scott and accuse her of being a bully or something about that. I think she is a person with some mental condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maboroshi

Contribution Points : 8137
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Lynn Ann talk about the victims   Lynn Ann talk about the victims - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 12:41 am

Is it me or did she disappear? I have not heard anything from her in a long time, and her videos are deleted
She was finally banned on Twitter.

Sh0wbiz, vroedbka_17 and lognifiiskurk like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 53968
Forum Reputation : 250

PostSubject: Re: Lynn Ann talk about the victims   Lynn Ann talk about the victims - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 4:56 am

Shes still active.

I think people should just leave her alone, cause its obvious that she has problems.

If Shes stalking or harassing the victims like people say, I think people should just collect all the evidence and hand it over to the police

Sh0wbiz likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Lynn Ann talk about the victims   Lynn Ann talk about the victims - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 5:05 am

I think its ironic with the people that glorify Eric and Dylan for what they did, because Eric and Dylan- in their view- fought back against bullies, yet none of the people they murdered had ever bullied them, and tons of people stand up to bullying wo ever killing anyone.

And than they go on to harass survivors of a school shooting, which is just a massive double standard.

Holding up a mirror would probably be a good idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Lynn Ann talk about the victims   Lynn Ann talk about the victims - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 5:16 am

I cant even figure out the most bizarre misconceptions about history Ive heard, but if I had a list Columbine would def make it in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maboroshi

Contribution Points : 8137
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Lynn Ann talk about the victims   Lynn Ann talk about the victims - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 5:24 am

Lynn's high school photo, I guess?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Norwegian likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Lynn Ann talk about the victims   Lynn Ann talk about the victims - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 10:07 am

Lynn's high school photo, I guess?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pretty girl I love you.

Unfortunate that She has to waste her life on what Shes doing.

Sh0wbiz and Maboroshi like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lynn Ann talk about the victims
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2