Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom

Go down 
+4
thelmar
sk92
Adzybear
slippy123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Empty
PostSubject: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 12:31 pm

Hello friends!

You may find this video interesting. It talks about how Columbine infiltrated certain aspects of pop culture, the allure behind Eric and Dylan and how they inspired other shooters.
It has a focus on the best friend of Sol Pias, the girl obsessed with Columbine who bought a shotgun and had plans to mimic a Columbine like shooting in Denver.

"Harris and Kledbold wrote the script for the modern era of school shootings"
Do you agree or disagree?

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60836
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 2:35 pm

Thanks but, video is unavailable :/

sk92

Contribution Points : 46443
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 7:12 pm

Interesting video, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82757
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 10:21 pm

slippy123 wrote:

Without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Mr_D

Contribution Points : 39125
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 3:36 am

She was such a beautiful girl. Why she felt the need to do this is sad. They may have got their infamy, but nearly 21 years later, they continue to hurt...dare I even say "kill"?
Back to top Go down
weeb

Contribution Points : 37925
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Sadly can't watch the video, it says it's unavailable Sad
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78853
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 4:21 pm

Its more objective imo.

I do think that they identify with a misguided image of Eric and Dylan, due to their own personal problems. But its an interesting perspective, nevertheless
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78853
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 4:27 pm

thelmar wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Without a doubt.

Apparently, Breivik had a similar connection.

Its appalling, but, thank goodness they are hopefully more effective in preventive meassures by now. Atleast as far as terrorism has dropped over the years and apparently so has school shootings.

Which is more of a problem in the US, yet, terrorism seems to be mostly affecting countries that are conflict ridden. Mainly in Africa and Asia.
Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

Contribution Points : 42312
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Would have loved to watch it but the video is unavailable. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom   Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice News Video: The Allure of Columbine Fandom
Page 1 of 1