Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeanna and Val

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

Jeanna and Val Empty
PostSubject: Jeanna and Val   Jeanna and Val Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 3:55 pm

I've been thinking about Jeanna and what she had mentioned about Val, I think it was in the 11k too about Val getting up or being seen...

However IIRC, they shot under table 2 and then came back after to shoot under again and that's when Val started screaming.

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82757
Forum Reputation : 3068

Jeanna and Val Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeanna and Val   Jeanna and Val Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 2:13 am

I think it may be Diwata Perez's statement you are thinking of, as she is the one that mentions Val coming out from the table in the Ripples of Columbine video. From the way she says it, she couldn't understand why Val did it, and she seemed to think Dylan started shooting at Table 2 (the first round of shooting there) once Val did so.

I believe she's mistaken and that the girls under Table 2 began screaming when Dylan began shooting under the table, and they continued to scream afterward. It was after Val was shot the first time that she came out from under the table and had the conversation about God. After that, Eric fired under Table 2.

In Nicole Nowlin's statement (pg. 107- 108) she said she heard a lot of gunfire up near tables 1 and 2, and heard the girls at table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], begin to "really scream, they were really freaking out." She said when the gunfire stopped she heard the "Do you believe in God?" conversation after which she heard more shots. She knew the second round of gunfire consisted of more than one shot, but couldn't be specific as to number.

Lisa Kreutz pg. 62- 63 said that Val, after being shot, was screaming and "running or crawling away" from the gunman behind their table. The God conversation then occurred and the girls under her table were shot at again.

Jeanna Park pg. 115- 116 doesn't say when Val moved from under the table but does say that after the God conversation Val started to go back under the table where she had previously been.

Val (pg. 135) said after being shot she "fell out from the table" and realized she'd been shot and after the God conversation went back under the table.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

Jeanna and Val Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeanna and Val   Jeanna and Val Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 2:34 am

thelmar wrote:
I think it may be Diwata Perez's statement you are thinking of, as she is the one that mentions Val coming out from the table in the Ripples of Columbine video. From the way she says it, she couldn't understand why Val did it, and she seemed to think Dylan started shooting at Table 2 (the first round of shooting there) once Val did so.

I believe she's mistaken and that the girls under Table 2 began screaming when Dylan began shooting under the table, and they continued to scream afterward. It was after Val was shot the first time that she came out from under the table and had the conversation about God. After that, Eric fired under Table 2.

In Nicole Nowlin's statement (pg. 107- 108) she said she heard a lot of gunfire up near tables 1 and 2, and heard the girls at table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], begin to "really scream, they were really freaking out." She said when the gunfire stopped she heard the "Do you believe in God?" conversation after which she heard more shots. She knew the second round of gunfire consisted of more than one shot, but couldn't be specific as to number.

Lisa Kreutz pg. 62- 63 said that Val, after being shot, was screaming and "running or crawling away" from the gunman behind their table. The God conversation then occurred and the girls under her table were shot at again.

Jeanna Park pg. 115- 116 doesn't say when Val moved from under the table but does say that after the God conversation Val started to go back under the table where she had previously been.

Val (pg. 135) said after being shot she "fell out from the table" and realized she'd been shot and after the God conversation went back under the table.

Thank you. I was trying to piece together what happened... I always thought they went by the table twice, because I think lauren was shot after she already was dead Sad

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82757
Forum Reputation : 3068

Jeanna and Val Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeanna and Val   Jeanna and Val Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 2:51 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Thank you. I was trying to piece together what happened... I always thought they went by the table twice, because I think lauren was shot after she already was dead Sad
Yes, Eric shot her after she'd already succumbed to the wounds Dylan inflicted. I wish I could say that at least she was spared a second round of terror; but better the terror and she still be with us today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeanna and Val Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeanna and Val   Jeanna and Val Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeanna and Val
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: