Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
+7
WhiteGirl1O78
bradt93
NeedaHaircut
LPorter101
downwardspiral
Carnifex879
QuestionMark
11 posters
AuthorMessage

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 9:13 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 11:26 am

At this rate he'll die of old age before they decide on whether or not to give him a lethal injection.

Nuclear002, bit_bit46, WhiteGirl1O78 and zapasowekontosus like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 4:00 pm

So much for the sixth amendment guaranteeing a "speedy trial".

downwardspiral

downwardspiral

Contribution Points : 40950
Forum Reputation : 306

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:

Using a pandemic with a 0.04% fatality rate for people under 70 to indefinitely suspend constitutional rights: "very bad, but not death."

survivingman dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 9:56 pm

downwardspiral wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Using a pandemic with a 0.04% fatality rate for people under 70 to indefinitely suspend constitutional rights: "very bad, but not death."

Lie back and think of England.

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 7:54 am

It really does take a long time for people to get prosecuted for crimes they have committed.
Back to top Go down
NeedaHaircut

Contribution Points : 48205
Forum Reputation : 40

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 12:06 pm

Indeed. The gears of justice seem to grind slowly.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91031
Forum Reputation : 255

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Give him life in prison and be done with it. He also should receive mental health treatment while he's in prison, because it's obvious the kid is disturbed.

shootemup likes this post

Back to top Go down
WhiteGirl1O78

WhiteGirl1O78

Contribution Points : 39545
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 9:17 pm

I don't condone what nikolas did and i don't believe in the death penalty, but he still needs to be locked away. He needs to be locked away for life

Last edited by WhiteGirl1O78 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 44265
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 3:49 pm

WhiteGirl1O78 wrote:
I feel bad for Nikolas. He obviously did this out of pain and was in a really dark place. I don't think he's a sociopath. ☹ He was crying in the video of him hugging his brother. He feels remorse for what he did. He needs mental health treatment, not a miserable life in jail or the death penalty.
I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 49785
Forum Reputation : 55

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 1:46 pm

WhiteGirl1O78 wrote:
I feel bad for Nikolas. He obviously did this out of pain and was in a really dark place. I don't think he's a sociopath. ☹ He was crying in the video of him hugging his brother. He feels remorse for what he did. He needs mental health treatment, not a miserable life in jail or the death penalty.

He murdered 17 people. When he was arrested a few hours later, he acted like nothing happened. He MURDERED 17 people. You really think he doesn't deserve to rot in jail?

Smh, i worry for some of the people on here. The moment you commit mass murder on a scale such as this, you're done pal. The time for seeking help has passed.

Last edited by V. Pascow on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Carnifex879, V. Pascow, remrem25, bit_bit46, perfection, forDiesel, daisylee671 and like this post

Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 49785
Forum Reputation : 55

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 7:50 am

emanresu wrote:
WasteOfGoodSuffering wrote:
WhiteGirl1O78 wrote:

He murdered 17 people. When he was arrested a few hours later, he acted like nothing happened. He MURDERED 17 people. You really think he doesn't deserve to rot in jail?

Smh, i worry for some of the people on here. The moment you commit mass murder on a scale such as this, you're done pal. The time for seeking help as passed.

You get mental health treatment in jail regardless

He's gonna fry. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85014
Forum Reputation : 89

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 1:15 pm

What happened to the rest of Cruz cell phone videos I think they released only a few clips.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91031
Forum Reputation : 255

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 5:29 pm

Cruz deserves life in prison, not the death penalty.

Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104587
Forum Reputation : 143

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 9:47 am

bradt93 wrote:
Cruz deserves life in prison, not the death penalty.
Let the guy hang.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 9:16 pm

James411 wrote:
What happened to the rest of Cruz cell phone videos I think they released only a few clips.
There was a channel of a Nikolas Cruz fan, I think it was deleted. Yes, the channel was disgusting but the girl had gotten some clips of her snapchat, nothing revealing, (Nikolas inflating a balloon, Nikolas eating, Nikolas fishing) I don't know how the hell she got them, but I never saw someone so obsessed with cruz. After this, the channel was deleted or renamed since I can't find it ... strange. The funny thing is that I can't find those videos anywhere else ...
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 1:23 pm

emanresu wrote:
margaflor wrote:
James411 wrote:
There was a channel of a Nikolas Cruz fan, I think it was deleted.  Yes, the channel was disgusting but the girl had gotten some clips of her snapchat, nothing revealing, (Nikolas inflating a balloon, Nikolas eating, Nikolas fishing) I don't know how the hell she got them, but I never saw someone so obsessed with cruz.  After this, the channel was deleted or renamed since I can't find it ... strange.  The funny thing is that I can't find those videos anywhere else ...

i dont think i've ever seen the inflating balloon video. i'm gonna try and find it. as for the other two videos you said, i'm pretty sure you mean these ones:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the guy who uploaded those aren't a fan, but just a researcher/author. check his channel and you can see that he even recorded a phone call with the school monitor who saw nikolas right before he started shooting. idk where he gets them but yea its pretty impressive. do you remember what that channel you mentioned was called?

Oooh! I did not know that channel, if those were the 2 videos I had seen! Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the other channel but I do remember that it had something to do with the "Cruzers" and it had a video from dity.is about Nikolas as well, I think it has been deleted since it glorified him but I think I managed to save an image of the video of Nikolas blowing up a balloon. There were also videos of Nikolas scaring / playing with some girls at school and Nikolas in the supermarket fighting with boxing gloves as a joke if I remember correctly
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 1:50 pm

margaflor wrote:
emanresu wrote:
margaflor wrote:
James411 wrote:
There was a channel of a Nikolas Cruz fan, I think it was deleted.  Yes, the channel was disgusting but the girl had gotten some clips of her snapchat, nothing revealing, (Nikolas inflating a balloon, Nikolas eating, Nikolas fishing) I don't know how the hell she got them, but I never saw someone so obsessed with cruz.  After this, the channel was deleted or renamed since I can't find it ... strange.  The funny thing is that I can't find those videos anywhere else ...

i dont think i've ever seen the inflating balloon video. i'm gonna try and find it. as for the other two videos you said, i'm pretty sure you mean these ones:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the guy who uploaded those aren't a fan, but just a researcher/author. check his channel and you can see that he even recorded a phone call with the school monitor who saw nikolas right before he started shooting. idk where he gets them but yea its pretty impressive. do you remember what that channel you mentioned was called?

Oooh! I did not know that channel, if those were the 2 videos I had seen! Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the other channel but I do remember that it had something to do with the "Cruzers" and it had a video from dity.is about Nikolas as well, I think it has been deleted since it glorified him but I think I managed to save an image of the video of Nikolas blowing up a balloon. There were also videos of Nikolas scaring / playing with some girls at school and Nikolas in the supermarket fighting with boxing gloves as a joke if I remember correctly

Look, here I managed to find the image of the balloon. I found it looking through my archived Instagram stories since I remember that I liked to upload small screenshots of these videos, I uploaded one of Nikolas like meowing? And after the fishing videos, the story where I uploaded this image dates from December 2018, that is, not long since the massacre happened so ... I am not surprised that there were cross things everywhere, the image can be seen very poor quality but it is the only thing I could find

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: