Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Judy Brown a Karen?

Go down 
+3
downwardspiral
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 147950
Forum Reputation : 2502

Is Judy Brown a Karen? Empty
PostSubject: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Karen is a pejorative term used in the US and other English-speaking countries for a woman perceived to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is considered appropriate or necessary. A common stereotype is that of a racist white woman who uses her privilege to demand her own way at the expense of others.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 12:49 pm

I would say yes. 

I can't find the words to articulate it right now... but yes.

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 4:48 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
downwardspiral

downwardspiral

Contribution Points : 40225
Forum Reputation : 306

PostSubject: Re: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 4:54 pm

Karenism is in the eye of the beholder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 8:45 pm

It seems so.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 41699
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 12:21 am

Karen is supposed to be wrong, correct? Or supposed to bother people for petty reasons. She seems like a Karen, but not in her history with Eric.
Even though she did some questionable things that people ignore because Eric and Dylan killed people.
I still don't understand why she thought it's ok to take another teen's bag because said teen had problems with her son. And what she expected from police when she called and said "Eric Harris just bought a magazine about guns". So i guess she is Karen, but she's Karen who was right. And she will never let you forget it.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 63612
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 7:07 am

You've been visited by GIGAKAREN. Reply to this with "Sorry ma'am" or your vaccinations will be undone and you will get super polio
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, milennialrebelette and ogcolumbiner6497 like this post

Back to top Go down
bit_bit46

bit_bit46

Contribution Points : 41352
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 9:14 am

She absolutely is a Karen lol
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 58665
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 6:44 am

I know I've said it before but yeah she is the Karenest Karen who ever Karened.

I not only was her neighbor but I had the absolute pleasure of being her waitress on multiple occasions. When I was in high school working at Red Robin (an American casual dine in restaurant known for its burgers that started nearby in Greenwood Village, CO) Judy wasn't known as the Columbine woman but the crazy bitch that people would beg and even bribe other servers to take which was uncommon there normally people begged to be sat more and also saying something because being right across from Colungine we had plenty if obnoxious cheap high school students who were servers nightmares but Judy was seen as even worse. Apparently according to some of the older servers or those who had worked at other places nearby, there was about 5 local restaurants in the area she was known to occasionally go to and had the same reputation.

If there were more people of color in the area, Judy would totally be the one to call 911 and report them for existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Judy Brown a Karen?   Is Judy Brown a Karen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Judy Brown a Karen?
Page 1 of 1