Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did Randy Brown DO?

Go down 
+6
bradt93
Ligeya
thelmar
Babydoll
milennialrebelette
Bugg
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89206
Forum Reputation : 255

What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:22 am

Actually Randy Brown probably would've been a better principal. He never would've let the bullying happen in the first place.

QuestionMark and Chet dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 41674
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:23 am

bradt93 wrote:
Actually Randy Brown probably would've been a better principal. He never would've let the bullying happen in the first place.

He acts like a bully on reddit right now.

QuestionMark, milennialrebelette, Luci and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down
R3BD0M1N3

R3BD0M1N3

Contribution Points : 34405
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:35 am

Ivan wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:
I know a lot of people are on the fence about Randy Brown, whether he is an actual 'victim' or inserted himself into everything for attention

BUT my question is, what do we have BECAUSE of Randy brown? What evidence do we have solely because of him? Besides anecdotal evidence of Dylon and his family?
Is there a document or video we have access to only because he pushed for it?
Or is he just a name in the grand scheme of things
He's given the world a narcissitic, lying pedophile son that attended Columbine when Eric and Dylan did. That's about it.
Brooks is a pedo, haha? I saw something about him talking to an underage girl but it has seemingly been deleted.
He sent pictures of his penis to a 14 year old girl. I've seen the evidence.

Can I get some of that evidence? Without the distasteful nude photos, of course..
Back to top Go down
R3BD0M1N3

R3BD0M1N3

Contribution Points : 34405
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:40 am

milennialrebelette wrote:
R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:
I know a lot of people are on the fence about Randy Brown, whether he is an actual 'victim' or inserted himself into everything for attention

BUT my question is, what do we have BECAUSE of Randy brown? What evidence do we have solely because of him? Besides anecdotal evidence of Dylon and his family?
He's given the world a narcissitic, lying pedophile son that attended Columbine when Eric and Dylan did. That's about it.
Brooks is a pedo, haha? I saw something about him talking to an underage girl but it has seemingly been deleted.

Just take a look here.. I would paste the link but it gets censored for some reason.. anyways.. take a look at The Tumblr username has been censored  & search The Brooks Files.. pretty weird

I believe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has first hand experience with Brooks cozying up with teen girls interested in Columbine, playing up all about his BFF Dylan, for the purpose of sequel favors since he tried it with one of her friends. If I remember right it wasn't long after the shooting, but he's kept up the same thing for decades with him getting older and the girls staying the same age, if anything some younger teens that before.

It was pretty well documented a few years back when he had a fling on Tumblr, the form of media you'd choose if you were trying to find the highest number of teenagers, especially teen girls, in any given community. There were NSFW pictures that he sent, screenshots, etc.

Just as a disclaimer, now that people are starting to see how awful my former neighbors can be towards me and my family, Brooks has never been formally charged or found guilty in a court of law. He is legally innocent until proven guilty. Any crimes mentioned above are all alleged....  Any characters and events in this show --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated ... poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone

Hopefully that covers it all. Sorry, I couldn't resist the last part, seeing as both disclaimers are ridiculous in response to even more ridiculous, pupule people.

Thats so disgusting.. I had so much respect for Brooks considering that he seemed like someone you could trust.. same with Randy & Judy.. but as I keep finding these things out I've come to think that Judy is just a bitch.. Randy is a crazy old white guy pushing 80 and Brooks is just downright perverted freak.. yikes.. what the hell did they put in the water in Littleton??

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 58640
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:44 am

bradt93 wrote:

Hun, I know you were bullied in high school. It must have impacted you greatly based on your continued vehemence over anything regarding bullying. I can't even imagine to understand. At one of my high schools, I was used as a "dumb" jock piece of arm candy, by a group of very smart, but also popular guys. I got a 36 out of 36 on my reading and writing ACT, I wqs in honor classes. But I was a "dumb whore" who was athletic and had one long term boyfriend. Our student body president, a dorky guy chosen by the teachers outnof active StuGo members dumped me when I caught him hanging out with the uber Christian girl younger than me having lied about doing something else to bail on me. I still loved him and he used me for sex, but when I asked him to use protection he refused, got me pregnant and told me if I told anyone he would lie because he crefused to lose his virginity to a skank like me". He did tell the super preppy special Christian girl who chose a pro life topic for her Gov class presentation, where we shared a class and stood in front of my desk laughing at stupid irresponsible lushed who are murderers because they can't keep their legs closed. It was awful.

It still effects me to this day. I've learned that bullying often isn't "preppy jocks" vs. "goth loners". Adults can bully children. That's what Randy and Judy have done to me directly since I was a teenager. Rocky Hoffschnider and his gang were horrible, awful people. They bullied many people, not just Eric and Dylan. Eric and Dylan also bullied other kids. They thought they were smarter than wveryone and if you didn't like their music or movies etc. you were just a moron who wasn't worth the air you breathed.

Bullying is wrong. But the way you experienced it doesn't mean that's how it is everywhere. It happens in different forms even in the same school. Yesterday alone Randy Brown called me, a girl 40 years younger than him, "dumb, stupid, pathetic, needs a life, complete invalid..." He called Lance Kirklin, in his book, a big headed spoiled brat, for receiving media attention. He called a child who had been shot in the head, his face dexomated, left to die, names for getting media attention, less media attention than Randy himself got.

If you want to keep believing Eric and Dylan were poor innocent angels who were bullied by the big bad jocks while every single teacher stood and watched while Mr. D orchestrated it alll.... fine. But that is NOT the truth.

Mr. D admits he was naive. Kids always showed their best in front of him. Before the shooting he attended plays and debates and other non athletic activities. He admits he made the mistake truly believing if kids didn't seak him out, they were fine.

He has made it his life mission to learn from this, despite never being malintentioned, he did everything he could to stand up for everyone at Columbine, to give harsh consequences for even minor bullying, for making things better.

Randy on the other hand called my mom a "wog loving whore" for marrying my non white father. I was a "delinquent redskin" for the color of my skin... I could keep going with every single nasty, petty, unacceptable thing Randy, Judy and Brooks have said to just me, my mom and my sister alone. They're all misogynistic, racist and patronizing. He truly believes he is smarter, better and more worthy than others.

I know bullying has hurt you. Please don't let someone use what happened to you to mislead you, to support a man whose bullying has been validatrd time and time again. Mr. D has done so much more to advoxate for rhose who are different, those who don't fit in, those who are hurt in the Columbine community in one day than Randy Browm has done in his life.

If you truly hate bullying than you wouldn't worship Randy, the ultimate bully.

Jenn, Screamingophelia, QuestionMark and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:52 am

*If you won't believe me about Mr. D, that's one thing. However to put Randy on a pedestal is completely different and wrong, regardless of if you hate Mr D. Randy is a bully, so are Judy and Brooks. There's countless first person accounts of this. Don't think it's an either or. Continue to dislike Mr. D because he was associated with athletes, but if you don't like bullying, you can't like Randy.

Jenn, Screamingophelia, QuestionMark, R3BD0M1N3 and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 2:28 am

R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
Ivan wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

He sent pictures of his penis to a 14 year old girl. I've seen the evidence.

Can I get some of that evidence? Without the distasteful nude photos, of course..
That was most the evidence. You could see his face in the pictures. I didn't keep a record of them but I can confirm that it happened as can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 7:46 am

R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Just take a look here.. I would paste the link but it gets censored for some reason.. anyways.. take a look at The Tumblr username has been censored  & search The Brooks Files.. pretty weird

I believe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has first hand experience with Brooks cozying up with teen girls interested in Columbine, playing up all about his BFF Dylan, for the purpose of sequel favors since he tried it with one of her friends. If I remember right it wasn't long after the shooting, but he's kept up the same thing for decades with him getting older and the girls staying the same age, if anything some younger teens that before.

It was pretty well documented a few years back when he had a fling on Tumblr, the form of media you'd choose if you were trying to find the highest number of teenagers, especially teen girls, in any given community. There were NSFW pictures that he sent, screenshots, etc.

Just as a disclaimer, now that people are starting to see how awful my former neighbors can be towards me and my family, Brooks has never been formally charged or found guilty in a court of law. He is legally innocent until proven guilty. Any crimes mentioned above are all alleged....  Any characters and events in this show --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated ... poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone

Hopefully that covers it all. Sorry, I couldn't resist the last part, seeing as both disclaimers are ridiculous in response to even more ridiculous, pupule people.

I do! It was early 2000 and it's when Brooks was

I spoke to him once way back when, but I was too embarrassed to ask him about the shooting etc.. so we talked about theatre and going to NY, he was macking on my friend a LOT and yes he portrayed himself as being BFF with Dylan and played up his "my friends died, let's make out"

milennialrebelette and R3BD0M1N3 like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 7:54 am

bradt93 wrote:

Hun, I know you were bullied in high school. It must have impacted you greatly based on your continued vehemence over anything regarding bullying. I can't even imagine to understand. At one of my high schools, I was used as a "dumb" jock piece of arm candy, by a group of very smart, but also popular guys. I got a 36 out of 36 on my reading and writing ACT, I wqs in honor classes. But I was a "dumb whore" who was athletic and had one long term boyfriend. Our student body president, a dorky guy chosen by the teachers outnof active StuGo members dumped me when I caught him hanging out with the uber Christian girl younger than me having lied about doing something else to bail on me. I still loved him and he used me for sex, but when I asked him to use protection  he refused, got me pregnant and told me if I told anyone he would lie because he crefused to lose his virginity to a skank like me". He did tell the super preppy special Christian girl who chose a pro life topic for her Gov class presentation, where we shared a class and stood in front of my desk laughing at stupid irresponsible lushed who are murderers because they can't keep their legs closed. It was awful.

It still effects me to this day. I've learned that bullying often isn't "preppy jocks" vs. "goth loners". Adults can bully children. That's what Randy and Judy have done to me directly since I was a teenager. Rocky Hoffschnider and his gang were horrible, awful people. They bullied many people, not just Eric and Dylan. Eric and Dylan also bullied other kids. They thought they were smarter than wveryone and if you didn't like their music or movies etc. you were just a moron who wasn't worth the air you breathed.

Bullying is wrong. But the way you experienced it doesn't mean that's how it is everywhere. It happens in different forms even in the same school. Yesterday alone Randy Brown called me, a girl 40 years younger than him, "dumb, stupid, pathetic, needs a life, complete invalid..." He called Lance Kirklin, in his book, a big headed spoiled brat, for receiving media attention. He called a child who had been shot in the head, his face dexomated, left to die, names for getting media attention, less media attention than Randy himself got.

If you want to keep believing Eric and Dylan were poor innocent angels who were bullied by the big bad jocks while every single teacher stood and watched while Mr. D orchestrated it alll.... fine. But that is NOT the truth.

Mr. D admits he was naive. Kids always showed their best in front of him. Before the shooting he attended plays and debates and other non athletic activities. He admits he made the mistake truly believing if kids didn't seak him out, they were fine.

He has made it his life mission to learn from this, despite never being malintentioned, he did everything he could to stand up for everyone at Columbine, to give harsh consequences for even minor bullying, for making things better.

Randy on the other hand called my mom a "wog loving whore" for marrying my non white father. I was a "delinquent redskin" for the color of my skin... I could keep going with every single nasty, petty, unacceptable thing Randy, Judy and Brooks have said to just me, my mom and my sister alone. They're all misogynistic, racist and patronizing. He truly believes he is smarter, better and more worthy than others.

I know bullying has hurt you. Please don't let someone use what happened to you to mislead you, to support a man whose bullying has been validatrd time and time again. Mr. D has done so much more to advoxate for rhose who are different, those who don't fit in, those who are hurt in the Columbine community in one day than Randy Browm has done in his life.

My friend was VERY popular in HS, athlete etc and she made sure to tell me up front that her and her friends hated Rocky too! He was awful and I do sometimes wonder if the bullying was so bad that when they left, there was probably still bullying but if felt a lot less severe? Like if you break a bone and your pain goes from a 10 to a 5, it's going to feel SO much better even though the pain is still there.

I agree with adults bullying, it is really true and shocked me when I got older.. I always assumed that when you reached a certain age you snapped out of it. I don't know the whole story but people also bullied Valeen because of the Cassie story. AFAIK, she had to leave town.. and I'm sure she's kicking ass now of course, but that's horrible. You have a traumatized 18 year old, one of her best friends died next to her and people try to refute her story etc.. cruel.

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 39367
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 7:58 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

I spoke to him once way back when, but I was too embarrassed to ask him about the shooting etc.. so we talked about theatre and going to NY, he was macking on my friend a LOT and yes he portrayed himself as being BFF with Dylan and played up his "my friends died, let's make out"

Lmfao that's so disgusting to think.

Screamingophelia and R3BD0M1N3 like this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:47 pm

I just wanted to thank all the amazing people in this forum. I wasn't trying to cause drama on Reddit with Randy, but it was really great to have support over here. After dealing with his family's BS in person for decades, it really meant a lot to finally have people on my side, making sure I wasn't being gasket.

This forum has some amazing people and I'm so glad to have had a chance to meet people here and least talk with others. It's great to see a group of intelligent people interested in facts and not jumping on any of the personality cults that have popped up post Columbine.

I know it's a little cheesy but thank you again guys!!

Jenn, Screamingophelia, Babydoll and Ligeya like this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89206
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 10:18 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

Hun, I know you were bullied in high school. It must have impacted you greatly based on your continued vehemence over anything regarding bullying. I can't even imagine to understand. At one of my high schools, I was used as a "dumb" jock piece of arm candy, by a group of very smart, but also popular guys. I got a 36 out of 36 on my reading and writing ACT, I wqs in honor classes. But I was a "dumb whore" who was athletic and had one long term boyfriend. Our student body president, a dorky guy chosen by the teachers outnof active StuGo members dumped me when I caught him hanging out with the uber Christian girl younger than me having lied about doing something else to bail on me. I still loved him and he used me for sex, but when I asked him to use protection  he refused, got me pregnant and told me if I told anyone he would lie because he crefused to lose his virginity to a skank like me". He did tell the super preppy special Christian girl who chose a pro life topic for her Gov class presentation, where we shared a class and stood in front of my desk laughing at stupid irresponsible lushed who are murderers because they can't keep their legs closed. It was awful.

My friend was VERY popular in HS, athlete etc and she made sure to tell me up front that her and her friends hated Rocky too! He was awful and I do sometimes wonder if the bullying was so bad that when they left, there was probably still bullying but if felt a lot less severe? Like if you break a bone and your pain goes from a 10 to a 5, it's going to feel SO much better even though the pain is still there.  

I agree with adults bullying, it is really true and shocked me when I got older.. I always assumed that when you reached a certain age you snapped out of it. I don't know the whole story but people also bullied Valeen because of the Cassie story. AFAIK, she had to leave town.. and I'm sure she's kicking ass now of course, but that's horrible. You have a traumatized 18 year old,  one of her best friends died next to her and people try to refute her story etc.. cruel.

Did your friend ever hear of Evan Todd, another piece of trash.

QuestionMark dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 11:31 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

I agree with adults bullying, it is really true and shocked me when I got older.. I always assumed that when you reached a certain age you snapped out of it. I don't know the whole story but people also bullied Valeen because of the Cassie story. AFAIK, she had to leave town.. and I'm sure she's kicking ass now of course, but that's horrible. You have a traumatized 18 year old,  one of her best friends died next to her and people try to refute her story etc.. cruel.

Did your friend ever hear of Evan Todd, another piece of trash.

My sister did not like him. He tried to hit on her and was a creep. He was younger than my sister. He did bully by brother a bit who was a freshman in 1999. Its part of why he quit wrestling and focused on a smaller group of friends who were into computers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 11:34 pm

Babydoll wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Lmfao that's so disgusting to think.

That's probably the most benign thing he did. I would recommend probably wanting to avoid his "Tumblr era" swapping pics with girls one half to a third of his age.

Screamingophelia likes this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 12:33 am

Babydoll wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I know this is a serious matter, but oh boy if they way you expressed yourself throughout your text made me laugh a little 😂 Mainly bc although it's an exaggeration, it's true. I think some people need to remember that, like in many cases of mass shootings, where the perpetrators are dead, some things will be forever up to debate. Since the perpetrators can't answer them themselves, it's up to your interpretation. It's what keeps us coming to the case, bc if we already knew the answers as crystal clear as water, then what's to come back to?

And that's my issue with Randy Brown. He has valid points, I don't disagree with him at everything, but the way he's so sure about certain things...it's not something I see as "seeking the one and only truth". In fact I don't even think there's one for us to search for. This is not a movie, with scripted characters, they were all multi dimensional people, even the killers. In fact, in this case, there's like...so many people! So many people in the community, so many points of view, experiences and mindsets, and I also think there could be people that never got to speak up, either bc they were afraid of judgement ( like friends of E&D suffered from) or bc they wanted not to be associated with E&D. So there's that, there's always many angles to the story, not only yours.

I enjoy your responses, it's such a fresh and new angle to the story for me. I read the email from your sister you wrote down on the Columbine subreddit. And as you may already know, Randy just made an account there. And he started to correct people, especially in matters of the motives of the tragedy. For him it's as clear as the day, oh well, for me it's not. I'm glad he was able to compile an amazing amount of documents, and it's proud of having researched it for the past 20 years. But he seriously, in my humble opinion, needs to stop acting like he gave birth to Eric, as if he knew who he was, what was he thinking and you know all that. I mean, he only knew Dylan as a little child but even then he didn't know what he was capable of, so it's safe to say he didn't know him really that much, much less know jackshit about Eric. This part especially is a needed vent for me 😂

I hope you keep leaving interesting comments on the subreddit, about your experiences or your sister's or Rachel's, it adds perspective and I hope Randy's presence don't discourage you to do so 💟

Thank you for all your great responses! Its my pleasure to tell me and my sister's stories, it's very healing.

If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Hope you, your friends and your family are all staying well and safe with everything going on these days.

Babydoll likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did Randy Brown DO?
Page 1 of 1