Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 12:45 am

I wonder if he would've shot from a position outside or if he would've went in shooting
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:09 am

anonman wrote:
I wonder if he would've shot from a position outside or if he would've went in shooting

For all we know, the lack of an elevated position to shoot from was why he never selected this particular target.

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 8:07 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
anonman wrote:

For all we know, the lack of an elevated position to shoot from was why he never selected this particular target.
Yeah dude would've been tackled because he was 64 n shit
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 4:47 am

Jesus. It's horrible what happened to everyone at that country music festival, but I am glad he chose it over a place full of children. No one deserves to die like that, but there is something particularly heinous about targeting children in a shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: