Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Empty
PostSubject: Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair   Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:15 am

This might seem like a bit of an odd question but I was wondering. Did Dylan have naturally curly or wavy hair? In most videos, his hair LOOKS wavy but we knew he often ran his hands through his hair and he might've even used a straightener.

However, in some photos you can clearly see curls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look closely at 5:27 here in the Hitman for Hire video and you can DEFINETLEY see some curls

I'm going to say he had curly hair, but really loose curls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair   Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:23 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : N/A)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair   Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:27 am

Duluth wrote:
I very much doubt that he used a straightener. The state his hair would be in a lot of the time made him appear homeless.
What's your opinion then? Wavy or curly? He DID run his hands through his hair all the time and usually wore a baseball cap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair   Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:37 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair   Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:40 am

Duluth wrote:
Rancid43 wrote:
What's your opinion then? Wavy or curly? He DID run his hands through his hair all the time and usually wore a baseball cap.
If I had to go with one or the other, I would say wavy.
Interesting.

I'm going to say curly but just barely. Right on the border between wavy and curly in my opinion. It's hard to tell at times but you can clearly see curls in some of the footage above.
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102022
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair   Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 9:41 am

His hair was wavy. When it was wet/damp it was curly, as you can see in the Hitman for Hire video at 5:27. That was taken in the morning. But as the hours went by, and his hair got dry it'd become more wavy.

Such an outdated hair style when you look at this years later. Heck I think even in 1999 the curtains hairstyle was outdated.
Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

Contribution Points : 37723
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair   Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 6:47 pm

Well, everyone's hair look is not always exactly the same way, it depends on its lenght, how it's dryed (if with an hairdryer or just in the air), the haircut, even on the shampoo that's used to wash it.
Off course for Dylan was the same, and I can imagine him being very casual about his hair care, so he doesn't appears always in just one way over the time: sometimes is more curly-haired, other times he seem almost straight-haired. I don't think that he was using a straightener.
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 57799
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair   Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 9:24 am

Curly

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair   Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Dylan have Wavy or Curly hair
Page 1 of 1