Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylann roof was supposed to shoot up the university of charleston, sc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emanresu

Contribution Points : 37763
Forum Reputation : 275

Dylann roof was supposed to shoot up the university of charleston, sc Empty
PostSubject: Dylann roof was supposed to shoot up the university of charleston, sc   Dylann roof was supposed to shoot up the university of charleston, sc Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 2:47 am

In this video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] his friend said that he mentioned this once, but never again

- a text from Nancy Lanza, 4 days before her son committed the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duluth
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 21511
Forum Reputation : 874

Dylann roof was supposed to shoot up the university of charleston, sc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylann roof was supposed to shoot up the university of charleston, sc   Dylann roof was supposed to shoot up the university of charleston, sc Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 8:35 am

I don't think he planned to shoot up this particular place, but he briefly considered it.

I think Dylann reasoned that security at the University would be too tight, so he decided to target the Emmanuel A.M.E. church, which had no security and was a soft target.

Last edited by Duluth on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifications.)

anonman likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dylann roof was supposed to shoot up the university of charleston, sc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-