Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Randy Brown AMA highlights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 569
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 20

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Look hard enough and you will always find a light ~ Rachel Joy Scott

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 569
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 20

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Look hard enough and you will always find a light ~ Rachel Joy Scott

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzybear



Posts : 81
Join date : 2018-06-30

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 11:40 pm

The fact that Randy, to this day, believes that Eric shot Dylan, makes me take everything he says with a pinch of salt. It's a HUGE reason why (including myself) many people will not be purchasing his book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar
Top 10 Contributor
thelmar

Posts : 760
Join date : 2018-07-15

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 5:12 pm

Not part of his AMA but didn't want to start a whole new thread for it.

After riding off into the sunset on the Columbine and masskiller subreddits not once, but two times, Randy is back to commenting and I found this little gem particularly noteworthy. Someone asked where they could find discussions on Columbine Sandy Hook, and Parkland and a redditor linked this board.
Randy replied:

That is one of the worst sites ever. Prepare to be introduced to the dark side of Columbine. wrote:

Roll

Jenn, edgelord, Screamingophelia and isabellaaa like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgelord

edgelord

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-06-08

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 6:08 pm

Is he implying a message board is the dark side of a school shooting? That's edgy even for me.

_________________
People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg

Jenn likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rancid43



Posts : 60
Join date : 2020-01-30

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 8:47 pm

LOL. Well, he certainly had some choice words for the Harrises Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

Posts : 46
Join date : 2020-08-29

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Randy replied:

That is one of the worst sites ever. Prepare to be introduced to the dark side of Columbine.


Randy is basing that off of multiple encounters with the same board member (who has now stopped posting here) whom he had a history with spanning over around 15 years*? And how is it fair that Randy slanders the boards name simply because here he can't get away with what he gets away with on Reddit? He definitely found his crowd on Reddit; from 90% of members who believe everything he says, to the moderators who let him run his mouth before locking his threads so no one can defend themselves/rebut. In my short time here I have noticed that the mods here actually moderate the board and uphold the rules so the only "dark side" he can talk about is either the theme of the forum (color Very Happy ) or the fact that we are free to call him out on his bullshit provided we do it respectfully. Of course he feels attacked when he comes here - he gets requested to provide proof that he does not have.

The mere fact that Randy doesn't have any proof to back up so many of his so-called facts should be enough to prompt a Reddit moderator to request proof or demand Randy to state that it's pure speculation in his posts.

I wish Brooks wasn't involved at all so that Randy wouldn't be. But it sounds like he would have weaseled his way into everything anyway.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.

Jenn likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya



Posts : 144
Join date : 2020-05-06

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 11:19 pm

Yes, his exodus from Reddit didn't last a week.
Anyway, i had conversation with another user and for some reasons we started talking about Brooks Brown. And he stated this whole story about Brooks and underage tumblr fangirl was a setup by Jenn from this forum and her tumblr friends.
So yeah, not a lot of love for this place from Browns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
thelmar
Top 10 Contributor
thelmar

Posts : 760
Join date : 2018-07-15

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 12:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, his exodus from Reddit didn't last a week.
Anyway, i had conversation with another user and for some reasons we started talking about Brooks Brown. And he stated this whole story about Brooks and underage tumblr fangirl was a setup by Jenn from this forum and her tumblr friends.
So yeah, not a lot of love for this place from Browns.

Always seems to be someone else's fault...

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
milennialrebelette
Top Contributor
milennialrebelette

Posts : 238
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Littleton, CO

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Not part of his AMA but didn't want to start a whole new thread for it.

After riding off into the sunset on the Columbine and masskiller subreddits not once, but two times, Randy is back to commenting and I found this little gem particularly noteworthy. Someone asked where they could find discussions on Columbine Sandy Hook, and Parkland and a redditor linked this board.
Randy replied:

That is one of the worst sites ever. Prepare to be introduced to the dark side of Columbine. wrote:

Roll

I'm super dark. I went to St. Francis Cabrini Catholoc Church at Pierce and Chatfield in Littleton and loved Mr. D as a principal and a human being. I'm not a social worker with at risk you. You know typical super dark stuff! Mind you to Randy he thinks Mr. D is Satan Incarnate and he is more vilified than Christ sooooo....

Screamingophelia likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
milennialrebelette
Top Contributor
milennialrebelette

Posts : 238
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Littleton, CO

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, his exodus from Reddit didn't last a week.
Anyway, i had conversation with another user and for some reasons we started talking about Brooks Brown. And he stated this whole story about Brooks and underage tumblr fangirl was a setup by Jenn from this forum and her tumblr friends.
So yeah, not a lot of love for this place from Browns.

I'm sure that's what all the guys arrested say about Chris Hansen, To Catch a Preditor and FBI Child Porn stings. I mean they still sent their dick pics to and showed up at the house with condoms and beer of what they thought was a 12 year old but still... Totes not their fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milennialrebelette
Top Contributor
milennialrebelette

Posts : 238
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Littleton, CO

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 8:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Randy replied:

That is one of the worst sites ever. Prepare to be introduced to the dark side of Columbine.


Randy is basing that off of multiple encounters with the same board member (who has now stopped posting here) whom he had a history with spanning over around 15 years*? And how is it fair that Randy slanders the boards name simply because here he can't get away with what he gets away with on Reddit? He definitely found his crowd on Reddit; from 90% of members who believe everything he says, to the moderators who let him run his mouth before locking his threads so no one can defend themselves/rebut. In my short time here I have noticed that the mods here actually moderate the board and uphold the rules so the only "dark side" he can talk about is either the theme of the forum (color Very Happy ) or the fact that we are free to call him out on his bullshit provided we do it respectfully. Of course he feels attacked when he comes here - he gets requested to provide proof that he does not have.

The mere fact that Randy doesn't have any proof to back up so many of his so-called facts should be enough to prompt a Reddit moderator to request proof or demand Randy to state that it's pure speculation in his posts.

I wish Brooks wasn't involved at all so that Randy wouldn't be. But it sounds like he would have weaseled his way into everything anyway.

Admittedly I might be partially at faulty for this. I was posting on Reddit the same way I do here when months after some of my comments Randy started blowing them up freaking out, I went to reply, he deleted them and then had his followers blow me up with messages about being too afraid to respond to him. He reposted his comments and I replied. Then he deleted that account, switched to another and got a bunch of those posts and mine, where he was showing his ass more than normal, deleted. I got frustrated and told people who'd be replying to my comments and messaging me long before that they could continue to find me here and that this forum has good mods who won't delete things or make rules just to appease Randy. Ive worked it out with one of the mods, but I will say I personally posted the link to here multiple times on Reddit.

Might not have anything to do with it but just in case, I'll admit I might have played a role and want to apologize for bringing any extraneous and unnecessary drama. You guys are all awesome here!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

Posts : 46
Join date : 2020-08-29

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Randy would have eventually found out about this forum so you're not at fault. In the end, this forum is a level playing field but Randy can't deal with that.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milennialrebelette
Top Contributor
milennialrebelette

Posts : 238
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Littleton, CO

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Randy would have eventually found out about this forum so you're not at fault. In the end, this forum is a level playing field but Randy can't deal with that.

Thanks! I was pretty frustrated when I first posted the link and didn't think "of course Randy will come here and start drama". I just wanted people serious in their research to know there was what I consider a more serious, more transparent, higher quality forum with mods I trust out there. But admittedly I was a little selfish, I also didn't want Randy to silence me and knew I could trust all my posts to remain here. There are set rules for a good reason and if those rules are violated posts go, but they don't just disappear because q certain person throws their weight around with an audience young enough to be their grandchildren.

Like I said one Reddit mod reached out in a really thorough way and I greatly appreciate that. I also know I'll always be the first to admit I have a personal bias against the Browns. 3/4 of their nuclear family treated my own family awfully, before and after Columbine. It might color some of my beliefs about their approach to the Columbine shooting, as much as I try to back that up with evidence in and of itself.

I just felt really bad if any drama came over here directly because of me. I did antagonize him a little when I posted direct links to my comments here. I've ways had a great experience with this site, both with my own posts, those of community members and even this being the place that even changed my sister's views about "Columbiners" where she acknowledged the majority of those here are "legit Columbine researchers' and she was wrong by labeling all online activity about the shooting as negative.

Thanks again!!! ♡

Jenn likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

Posts : 46
Join date : 2020-08-29

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks! I was pretty frustrated when I first posted the link and didn't think "of course Randy will come here and start drama". I just wanted people serious in their research to know there was what I consider a more serious, more transparent, higher quality forum with mods I trust out there. But admittedly I was a little selfish, I also didn't want Randy to silence me and knew I could trust all my posts to remain here. There are set rules for a good reason and if those rules are violated posts go, but they don't just disappear because q certain person throws their weight around with an audience young enough to be their grandchildren.

I would have done exactly the same thing in your situation and I have a feeling most users from this forum would have also, for all the reasons you mentioned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Like I said one Reddit mod reached out in a really thorough way and I greatly appreciate that. I also know I'll always be the first to admit I have a personal bias against the Browns. 3/4 of their nuclear family treated my own family awfully, before and after Columbine. It might color some of my beliefs about their approach to the Columbine shooting, as much as I try to back that up with evidence in and of itself.

I would be interested to know more about this if you were willing to discuss it with me? Is it OK to PM you about this? If so, I will put some questions together and be in touch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just felt really bad if any drama came over here directly because of me. I did antagonize him a little when I posted direct links to my comments here. I've ways had a great experience with this site, both with my own posts, those of community members and even this being the place that even changed my sister's views about "Columbiners" where she acknowledged the majority of those here are "legit Columbine researchers' and she was wrong by labeling all online activity about the shooting as negative.

You may have brought Randy here but there were certain users who engaged Randy and angered him. I too engaged Randy but he never responded because he was too interested in arguing with someone else before leaving.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Thanks again!!! ♡
sunny

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milennialrebelette
Top Contributor
milennialrebelette

Posts : 238
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Littleton, CO

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Like I said one Reddit mod reached out in a really thorough way and I greatly appreciate that. I also know I'll always be the first to admit I have a personal bias against the Browns. 3/4 of their nuclear family treated my own family awfully, before and after Columbine. It might color some of my beliefs about their approach to the Columbine shooting, as much as I try to back that up with evidence in and of itself.

I would be interested to know more about this if you were willing to discuss it with me? Is it OK to PM you about this? If so, I will put some questions together and be in touch.


sunny

Yeah of course! Just shoot me a PM!


Last edited by milennialrebelette on Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total

GrayFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-08-30

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 12:30 am

What a pitiful soap opera it is.
I really do dislike this site.
Ethan posting her hate and lies here was incredibly annoying.
But more: I have lived and researched Columbine for over 20 years.
Yes, I do have more information and evidence than you do. What would you expect? I have submitted foo requests for years. I have received information from police, special sources, and have attended so many meetings, hearings and interviews that it is ridiculous. I have met and talked to some great authors and people. Alan Prendergast, Paul Mones, James Gilligan, and more.
I lived it.
And yes, I have evidence that Dylan could not possibly have committed suicide, and I am not going to share it. It is a photo of Dylan in the library, and I will not release it. That is my choice. I am under no obligation to release anything. Hundreds of policemen and FBI agents and others have the same photo, and they can release it, or not. I have not released a single photo from the library to you or to the public. I will not. That is my choice.
I do not need your approval. I do not care about your disapproval. I have to do what I can live with.

As a note, I think I know who Ethan is. They were at the memorial once, and they worked on the crtf site. But I gave and sent info to Kendra, not Ethan. I have no idea why they are so full of hate.

What saddens me most about this site is that there is no attempt to learn from Columbine. Details are interesting, up to a point, and then you need to find and learn the lessons.

I hope, someday, that you will all do that.

Missdark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-08-30

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 12:56 am

It is so interesting.
I get criticized if I participate, and if I don’t.
Criticized for telling the truth. Criticized for telling things that I know.
I even write an entire book, telling the story behind columbine, and some of you won’t read it because it doesn’t match your own research.
That is a shame. If you want to know the truth you should read and listen to everything.
I will suggest some books to read that are full of insight:
Lost Boys by James Garbarino.
When a child kills by Paul Mones.
Why they kill by Richard Rhodes.
The creation of dangerous and violent criminals by Lonnie Athens.
Violence by James Gilligan.

Those books will give you an insight into Columbine that you may have never had. They will give you the lessons.

I hope you read them.
Randy

Missdark and Randy like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reznor

Reznor

Posts : 82
Join date : 2020-01-29

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 1:00 am

We are under no obligation to believe you without proof of evidence to support your claim. It's your choice that you don't want to share the photo, but understand that we can't just believe you because you say you have it. All other evidence is indicative that Dylan killed himself. Believing you because you're Randy Brown and because you say you have important evidence that you're choosing to hoard to yourself is not enough.
If you don't like this site you don't have to come here.


Last edited by Reznor on Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Jenn and lol like this post

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 25
Join date : 2020-08-30

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 1:06 am

I am under no obligation to share anything with you.
But let me ask:
Since I have never lied about anything regarding Columbine, why do you think I would start now?
If I wanted to sell books, I could have posted 100 photos that would have sold a lot of books. What then could be the reason?
Because I don’t want to. It would be wrong. This is a sad tragedy, and I will not make it even worse. I have never released the library photos. Not one.
That leaves a simple choice for you: don’t believe me, or accept that there may be things that you do not know, and allow for possibilities. The second choice appears to be the most logical.

And, I am under no obligation to release anything to anyone.
If I did, it would end up all over the Internet, and that is not acceptable.
So, go ahead and hate.
Not my problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reznor

Reznor

Posts : 82
Join date : 2020-01-29

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 1:15 am

And just as you are under no obligation to share anything, we are under no obligation to believe you. I have done my own research and looked at the facts and evidence that is available to me with an unbiased point of view and I have concluded that Dylan shot himself. I will stick by my conclusion unless something comes to light that would clearly prove otherwise. I believe that you believe Eric shot Dylan. I don't think you're lying. It's funny you mentioned ockhams razor before because Eric killing Dylan is quite the opposite of that. I don't hate you Randy. I just simply disagree with you.

Jenn, milennialrebelette and GrayFox like this post

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
milennialrebelette
Top Contributor
milennialrebelette

Posts : 238
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Littleton, CO

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 1:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And just as you are under no obligation to share anything, we are under no obligation to believe you. I have done my own research and looked at the facts and evidence that is available to me with an unbiased point of view and I have concluded that Dylan shot himself. I will stick by my conclusion unless something comes to light that would clearly prove otherwise. I believe that you believe Eric shot Dylan. I don't think you're lying. It's funny you mentioned ockhams razor before because Eric killing Dylan is quite the opposite of that. I don't hate you Randy. I just simply disagree with you.

Right, I mean I personally love hanging out in awful places. When I'm not obligated in any way, shape or form to participate in places I consider horrendous, I choose to stay there. After all doesn't that support my claim about how awful it is? And with irrefutable logic like this, of course everyone should believe every single thing I claim! Just like liking my own posts!

;-) ;-) ;-)

Jenn, Screamingophelia and GrayFox like this post

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellecaveentertainment



Posts : 6
Join date : 2020-09-19

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 8:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's funny you mentioned ockhams razor...

I thought fumny too! But it was nice reminded me of my own my debate club days. But Mr. Brown don’t you mean Hume's guillotine but in this case wouldn’t Ockham’s razor and Hitchens' razor cancel it out?

Dam. I miss the philosophy! I thought mr. Ockham would be that and maybe brooks because his debate and mid mane William but the videos r great too!

Jenn, milennialrebelette and GrayFox like this post

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 2862
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Randy Brown AMA highlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown AMA highlights   Randy Brown AMA highlights Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, his exodus from Reddit didn't last a week.
Anyway, i had conversation with another user and for some reasons we started talking about Brooks Brown. And he stated this whole story about Brooks and underage tumblr fangirl was a setup by Jenn from this forum and her tumblr friends.
So yeah, not a lot of love for this place from Browns.
LOL I don't even have any Tumblr friends. I've never even been on Tumblr before and most of the Tumblr fans don't even like me.

The reason I know about Brooks sending dick pics and videos of himself whacking off (with his pointer finger and thumb) to a 15-year-old girl is because somebody else posted them on here. And I'm not the only one who saw them, btw. And yes, I 100% believe it was Brooks because I saw his face in one of the pictures.

Anyone else who was here back in 2013 can confirm they saw it too. I'll look and see if I can find the thread.

Why would I just "make that up" lol? I honestly don't care enough about Brooks that much to do something like that. He's more of a Columbine joke to me than a source of Columbine information. I don't take him or anything he says seriously as he himself has admitted to being a liar.

And to anyone who doesn't like this site or the members on here. I do have a very simple solution to that problem:
Leave.

_________________
"In the sun I feel as one".

Indigowendigo likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Randy Brown AMA highlights
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: