Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

unseen new photos of dylan

Go down 
+4
Vwaifu
RampartBloke
Onyx
lognifiiskurk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60714
Forum Reputation : 175

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 7:17 am

these are all from brooks and judy browns interview on geraldo which recently resurfaced.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

edgelord, AmeliaDK., Lavender_baby, bit_bit46, Kinkeloukaitis, Stacy Morris, Vwaifu and dayquil22 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:54 pm

Dylan looked very happy in this video clip. I know the reporter said some of it was filmed 6 months before the shooting, but I assumed he was talking about the clips from behind Blackjack. I thought the clip in the theater was filmed much earlier.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48802
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 6:29 pm

Wow, I've never seen this! Shocked
I can’t believe that even 21 years later there is always something new!
Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46332
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 9:37 am

The video these stills are taken from:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Entitled: Judy & Brooks Brown on Geraldo | Dan Abrams (Full Ep.) (COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL MASSACRE) (VERY RARE) )

Side note the whole Blackjack pizza missing audio thing, its literally there, synced in like the first couple mins
Its also super cool to see that footage of him those stills are from, never seen it.
Also better quality of Dyl going down the stairs but its incomplete Sad

Contribution Points : 35412
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 4:11 pm

i dont know what it is about those glasses, they make him look so goofy and cute and soft. strange how he could look so happy and silly when inside he was consumed by dark and murderous thoughts.

Modernity is a disease

“The only person crazy enough to stay with her is that Dylan Harris columbine guy she reads about...she’s like, a trenchcoat mafia loser’s pretend girlfriend come to life!” —overheard in student center, hence screenname

Lavitax and Onyx like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 6:21 pm

Vwaifu wrote:
i dont know what it is about those glasses, they make him look so goofy and cute and soft.  strange how he could look so happy and silly when inside he was consumed by dark and murderous thoughts.
A bit like how Ted Bundy could've been the boy next door and Dahmer looked harmless.
Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42613
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 8:42 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
these are all from brooks and judy browns interview on geraldo which recently resurfaced.

When I first saw it I thought, "No, this isn't Dylan." Holy shit. I never thought that there would be new stuff after 21 years

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42613
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Indigowendigo, Onyx, bit_bit46, EyebrownSonSun and SugaryDecay like this post

Back to top Go down
SugaryDecay

SugaryDecay

Contribution Points : 36583

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Jaymie wrote:

The still is from this video by Bill Ockman the part can be seen at around 1:50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 6:13 pm

Jaymie wrote:

Love this shot ! It's nice to see Dylan goofing at the camera, that's sweet...

I also remember a girl on tik tok, she had done a Dylan account & has opened many debates on it (an edit she created), fuel all the ACAB movement with that video. I loved how she responded to whiners xD but sadly her account was blocked
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42224
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 11:54 pm

What's sweet about mass murderer showing middle finger to the camera?

D0mino and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 3:06 am

Ligeya wrote:

The fact he shot himself because of depression. I don’t condone his shooting, but damn, the boy feel terribly alone & lost in his head. I study his psychology, a lot (as well as Eric’s) and I’m attached, that’s all. Damn, I’m an human, I’ve got feelings & emotions too.
Spoiler:

That all, I explained everyting about me. I’m not a crazy teenage columbiner. Oh, and I’m 24, almost 25.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 10:10 am

Till38 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:

The fact he shot himself because of depression. I don’t condone his shooting, but damn, the boy feel terribly alone & lost in his head. I study his psychology, a lot (as well as Eric’s) and I’m attached, that’s all. Damn, I’m an human, I’ve got feelings & emotions too.
Spoiler:

That all, I explained everyting about me. I’m not a crazy teenage columbiner. Oh, and I’m 24, almost 25.

Don't compare yourself to those assholes. Dylan didn't kill himself because of his depression, he killed people because he wanted to kill and killed himself because he was suicidal and to escape punishment. Same goes for Eric.

It seems like you are going through hard times, and in my opinion, attachment to stories of people like Dylan or Eric can seriously harm you in your fragile state. True crime community can be seriously upsetting and harmful to anybody, but especially to people going through depression.

rebdoomerbaby, bit_bit46 and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
AZ20

Contribution Points : 34855

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 7:02 pm

Identifying with the depression or thoughts expressed in Dylan's journal doesn't automatically equate to condoning what Eric or Dylan did. I think Dylan in particular has been portrayed by so many as a romantic figure or tortured soul, people continue to get sucked in. This is the case with some writers *cough cough Dave Cullen* and Columbiners. I really think it's more about empathy for someone's mental health issues than condoning murderous behavior. Anyway, I don't think calling Columbiners "assholes" is productive. Most are teenagers who are already struggling with issues of their own and this interest gives them an outlet or support group of sorts. Calling them names is like...kicking a person who is already down.

And I also think you're incorrect in stating Dylan didn't commit suicide or kill because of his mental health issues. That might not be the only reason, but it did come into play.

Screamingophelia, Liardman64, D0mino and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 8:22 pm

AZ20 wrote:
Identifying with the depression or thoughts expressed in Dylan's journal doesn't automatically equate to condoning what Eric or Dylan did. I think Dylan in particular has been portrayed by so many as a romantic figure or tortured soul, people continue to get sucked in. This is the case with some writers *cough cough Dave Cullen* and Columbiners. I really think it's more about empathy for someone's mental health issues than condoning murderous behavior. Anyway, I don't think calling Columbiners "assholes" is productive. Most are teenagers who are already struggling with issues of their own and this interest gives them an outlet or support group of sorts. Calling them names is like...kicking a person who is already down.

And I also think you're incorrect in stating Dylan didn't commit suicide or kill because of his mental health issues. That might not be the only reason, but it did come into play.

And who called Columbiners assholes? I obviously meant Eric and Dylan. Where this even came from? Not a single mention of Columbiners in my post or post i quoted.

I also specified "depression", and not "mental issues" in general. Too much talks about his depression as some sort of excuse or explanation (mostly because of Cullen's and Sue Klebold's books). In my opinion, his mental issues were much more severe than even clinical depression, and were crucial element of his crime.
Back to top Go down
AZ20

Contribution Points : 34855

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 10:01 pm

The OP posted that they were not a crazy Columbiner. Immediately afterward, in your response, you said "Don't compare yourself to those assholes." Therefore. It would seem that your comment would be about Columbiners. I genuinely feel bad for the hate directed at them. If I misinterpreted your response, I apologize.

I agree that Dylan's depression has been given too much emphasis and that he had more serious, co-exhisting mental illness.

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 pm

AZ20 wrote:
The OP posted that they were not a crazy Columbiner. Immediately afterward, in your response, you said "Don't compare yourself to those assholes." Therefore. It would seem that your comment would be about Columbiners. I genuinely feel bad for the hate directed at them. If I misinterpreted your response, I apologize.

I agree that Dylan's depression has been given too much emphasis and that he had more serious, co-exhisting mental illness.

Of course it wasn't about Columbiners. It was about Dylan (and Eric).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unseen new photos of dylan
Page 1 of 1