Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 unseen new photos of dylan

Go down 
+4
Vwaifu
RampartBloke
Onyx
lognifiiskurk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1091
Contribution Points : 52690
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-19

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 9:17 pm

these are all from brooks and judy browns interview on geraldo which recently resurfaced.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

edgelord, AmeliaDK., Lavender_baby, bit_bit46, Kinkeloukaitis, Stacy Morris and Vwaifu like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 4:54 am

Dylan looked very happy in this video clip. I know the reporter said some of it was filmed 6 months before the shooting, but I assumed he was talking about the clips from behind Blackjack. I thought the clip in the theater was filmed much earlier.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx


Posts : 316
Contribution Points : 40752
Forum Reputation : 378
Join date : 2019-08-26
Location : Your Eye

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 8:29 am

Wow, I've never seen this! Shocked
I can’t believe that even 21 years later there is always something new!
Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke


Posts : 30
Contribution Points : 38282
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2019-06-09
Location : Allow me to DOX myself?

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 11:37 pm

The video these stills are taken from:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Entitled: Judy & Brooks Brown on Geraldo | Dan Abrams (Full Ep.) (COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL MASSACRE) (VERY RARE) )

Side note the whole Blackjack pizza missing audio thing, its literally there, synced in like the first couple mins
Its also super cool to see that footage of him those stills are from, never seen it.
Also better quality of Dyl going down the stairs but its incomplete Sad

_________________
Names are for friends, So i don't need one
Back to top Go down
Vwaifu




Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 27387
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-22

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 6:11 am

i dont know what it is about those glasses, they make him look so goofy and cute and soft. strange how he could look so happy and silly when inside he was consumed by dark and murderous thoughts.

_________________
Incel-chasing puritanical degenerate wingnut school abolitionist

Modernity is a disease

“The only person crazy enough to stay with her is that Dylan Harris columbine guy she reads about...she’s like, a trenchcoat mafia loser’s pretend girlfriend come to life!” —overheard in student center, hence screenname

Lavitax and Onyx like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 8:21 am

Vwaifu wrote:
i dont know what it is about those glasses, they make him look so goofy and cute and soft.  strange how he could look so happy and silly when inside he was consumed by dark and murderous thoughts.
A bit like how Ted Bundy could've been the boy next door and Dahmer looked harmless.
Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie


Posts : 60
Contribution Points : 34514
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2019-10-22
Age : 38
Location : Germany

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 10:42 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
these are all from brooks and judy browns interview on geraldo which recently resurfaced.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When I first saw it I thought, "No, this isn't Dylan." Holy shit. I never thought that there would be new stuff after 21 years

_________________
I didn't like life too much -Dylan
Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie


Posts : 60
Contribution Points : 34514
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2019-10-22
Age : 38
Location : Germany

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 4:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
I didn't like life too much -Dylan

Indigowendigo, Onyx, bit_bit46, EyebrownSonSun and SugaryDecay like this post

Back to top Go down
SugaryDecay

SugaryDecay


Posts : 64
Contribution Points : 28534
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-06-11

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 7:27 am

Jaymie wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The still is from this video by Bill Ockman the part can be seen at around 1:50
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 10:13 am

Jaymie wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Love this shot ! It's nice to see Dylan goofing at the camera, that's sweet...

I also remember a girl on tik tok, she had done a Dylan account & has opened many debates on it (an edit she created), fuel all the ACAB movement with that video. I loved how she responded to whiners xD but sadly her account was blocked
Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 34174
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 3:54 pm

What's sweet about mass murderer showing middle finger to the camera?

D0mino and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:06 pm

Ligeya wrote:
What's sweet about mass murderer showing middle finger to the camera?


The fact he shot himself because of depression. I don’t condone his shooting, but damn, the boy feel terribly alone & lost in his head. I study his psychology, a lot (as well as Eric’s) and I’m attached, that’s all. Damn, I’m an human, I’ve got feelings & emotions too.
Spoiler:


That all, I explained everyting about me. I’m not a crazy teenage columbiner. Oh, and I’m 24, almost 25.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 34174
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 2:10 am

Till38 wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
What's sweet about mass murderer showing middle finger to the camera?


The fact he shot himself because of depression. I don’t condone his shooting, but damn, the boy feel terribly alone & lost in his head. I study his psychology, a lot (as well as Eric’s) and I’m attached, that’s all. Damn, I’m an human, I’ve got feelings & emotions too.
Spoiler:


That all, I explained everyting about me. I’m not a crazy teenage columbiner. Oh, and I’m 24, almost 25.

Don't compare yourself to those assholes. Dylan didn't kill himself because of his depression, he killed people because he wanted to kill and killed himself because he was suicidal and to escape punishment. Same goes for Eric.

It seems like you are going through hard times, and in my opinion, attachment to stories of people like Dylan or Eric can seriously harm you in your fragile state. True crime community can be seriously upsetting and harmful to anybody, but especially to people going through depression.

rebdoomerbaby, bit_bit46 and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
AZ20




Posts : 71
Contribution Points : 26805
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-11-21

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:02 am

Identifying with the depression or thoughts expressed in Dylan's journal doesn't automatically equate to condoning what Eric or Dylan did. I think Dylan in particular has been portrayed by so many as a romantic figure or tortured soul, people continue to get sucked in. This is the case with some writers *cough cough Dave Cullen* and Columbiners. I really think it's more about empathy for someone's mental health issues than condoning murderous behavior. Anyway, I don't think calling Columbiners "assholes" is productive. Most are teenagers who are already struggling with issues of their own and this interest gives them an outlet or support group of sorts. Calling them names is like...kicking a person who is already down.

And I also think you're incorrect in stating Dylan didn't commit suicide or kill because of his mental health issues. That might not be the only reason, but it did come into play.

Screamingophelia, Liardman64, D0mino and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 34174
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 12:22 pm

AZ20 wrote:
Identifying with the depression or thoughts expressed in Dylan's journal doesn't automatically equate to condoning what Eric or Dylan did. I think Dylan in particular has been portrayed by so many as a romantic figure or tortured soul, people continue to get sucked in. This is the case with some writers *cough cough Dave Cullen* and Columbiners. I really think it's more about empathy for someone's mental health issues than condoning murderous behavior. Anyway, I don't think calling Columbiners "assholes" is productive. Most are teenagers who are already struggling with issues of their own and this interest gives them an outlet or support group of sorts. Calling them names is like...kicking a person who is already down.

And I also think you're incorrect in stating Dylan didn't commit suicide or kill because of his mental health issues. That might not be the only reason, but it did come into play.

And who called Columbiners assholes? I obviously meant Eric and Dylan. Where this even came from? Not a single mention of Columbiners in my post or post i quoted.

I also specified "depression", and not "mental issues" in general. Too much talks about his depression as some sort of excuse or explanation (mostly because of Cullen's and Sue Klebold's books). In my opinion, his mental issues were much more severe than even clinical depression, and were crucial element of his crime.
Back to top Go down
AZ20




Posts : 71
Contribution Points : 26805
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-11-21

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:01 pm

The OP posted that they were not a crazy Columbiner. Immediately afterward, in your response, you said "Don't compare yourself to those assholes." Therefore. It would seem that your comment would be about Columbiners. I genuinely feel bad for the hate directed at them. If I misinterpreted your response, I apologize.

I agree that Dylan's depression has been given too much emphasis and that he had more serious, co-exhisting mental illness.

Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 34174
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:35 pm

AZ20 wrote:
The OP posted that they were not a crazy Columbiner. Immediately afterward, in your response, you said "Don't compare yourself to those assholes." Therefore. It would seem that your comment would be about Columbiners. I genuinely feel bad for the hate directed at them. If I misinterpreted your response, I apologize.

I agree that Dylan's depression has been given too much emphasis and that he had more serious, co-exhisting mental illness.


Of course it wasn't about Columbiners. It was about Dylan (and Eric).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





unseen new photos of dylan Empty
PostSubject: Re: unseen new photos of dylan   unseen new photos of dylan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
unseen new photos of dylan
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What are the books that Dylan reading in this photos?
» Rare or Unseen Photos of evidence collected during the investigation.
» New Photos Of Dylan
» New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.
» rare photos of dylan????

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: