Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accusations against other forum members...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 93743
Forum Reputation : 774

Accusations against other forum members... Empty
PostSubject: Accusations against other forum members...   Accusations against other forum members... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 9:29 pm

Will not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form on this forum. I've gotten countless complaints from forum members claiming other members here are accusing them (and harassing them) both in the threads and in private messages of being people they CLEARLY are not.

And even if you do have suspicions that they are someone else, it is their right to remain anonymous and don't have to answer to anyone about it. And threatening to "expose" them is not going to be tolerated either.

Honestly, if I see one more person threaten to "expose" someone, you will be banned. This behavior is clearly against forum rules.

It's sad that I have people coming to me (and the other moderators) saying they are too scared to post on here because someone has harassed and bullied them, accused them of being someone else, and has made them too scared to even join in conversations.

THAT kinda behavior stops right now.

If anyone else has any complaints about forum members bullying, harassing them, accusing them of being Randy Brown (or anyone else, for that matter), please contact me ASAP or contact one of the mods ASAP.

And for the record, no I haven't been "absent for ages". I log into this forum at least 2-3 times a week and when I'm extremely busy with work, there are moderators here who log in daily and who are willing to help with any issues you may have. Their PM's are ALWAYS open. Don't be afraid to contact them.

Thank you.

Screamingophelia, milennialrebelette, Luci and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Accusations against other forum members...   Accusations against other forum members... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 8:12 am

The act of silencing others because you don't like or agree with them is utterly disgusting. Everyone is entitled to their opinion if they share it respectfully.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 58334
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Accusations against other forum members...   Accusations against other forum members... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 11:57 am

Ok, Ivan, I see this post now, but this has nothing to do with what I just posted on the thread where Randy was claiming not to know who I am.

My comments there were leaving a trail for people to find to make it abundantly clear of my dealings with Randy in the past where he sent me documents and we corresponded.

He came on and said he is Randy, I'm not accusing him of being Randy - he posted as Randy and said "this is Randy." So I don't know why you said "for fuck's sake" on my post.

If Randy is going to be allowed to post messages stating he doesn't know who I am and doesn't know my name and lie his ass off and do more damage to my reputation, then I should be allowed to respond with the truth of our past interactions.

If that is not allowed then please get rid of the entire thread. I am tired of him destroying my personal and professional life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Accusations against other forum members...   Accusations against other forum members... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 12:02 pm

Keep in mind I didn't interact with him, he keeps following me and won't stop his bullshit. I was 100% ignoring him - but I will not ignore it when someone gaslights me in a public forum in a way that has in the past cost me two jobs. Not happening. If you don't want our exchange on the forum please delete the whole thread or all of our posts, both mine and his. It's not fair to allow him to steamroll and gaslight me and then I can't respond to him to set the record straight. People find these posts on the forum.

And Jenn I never said "you were gone for ages" I said you've been gone. That's my perception. I was emailing with you a long time ago and you stopped responding after I sent you the pictures and a few more emails. You disappeared from my radar and I've not seen you post, so that is why i said you've been gone.

You don't have to get all mad about it. If you've not actually been gone, maybe consider that there is a reason someone might think that instead of getting upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Accusations against other forum members...   Accusations against other forum members... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 12:11 pm

For the record, that Dread Pirate person repeated the same slanderous statement that Randy has been publishing online about me for years at the exact same time Randy edited his posts on Reddit to the same. I am all for people being anonymous, but when they do what he did, it's more than obvious and he deserves to be called out for being someone close to the Browns.

If you support people coming her to harrass, bully, doxx, and slander me, and I'm not allowed to call that person out to find out if they are in fact Randy, then I'm done here. This will be goodbye.

You didn't make an announcement asking people to refrain from slandering others (i.e., accusing people of being Eric worshippers who are a danger to society, etc.) but you'll make a post asking people not to call out the people who are making those slanderous posts. I have seen a lot over the years and it's never affected me personally, but I see where your priorities are.

Randy is the classic bully. He harasses people endlessly, then people who call him out get told to stop calling him out. There is no announcement about not behaving like Randy did... just an announcement about calling him out.

Randy Brown is a coward and a bully, and I will call him out every single time he pulls his shenanigans either in his own name or through another person or another screen name and if that means I get banned from here - fantastic because my integrity is more important and my reputation has suffered enough at his hands or rather, his words.

Last edited by EthanEmerson on Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Accusations against other forum members...   Accusations against other forum members... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Happy trails everyone, I'm on Discord, Skype, and FB Messenger if anyone wants to chat. PM me here or find me on Reddit as "ResearchColumbine" I'm over all the places that give Randy a platform to be nasty and then get mad when I call him out.

As Randy said, "that was a good visit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Accusations against other forum members...   Accusations against other forum members... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 9:01 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Accusations against other forum members...
Page 1 of 1