Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LPorter101

LPorter101

Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 3:15 am

Technically, suicide is a crime...

So has anyone else watched the video? It's pretty graphic - a lot worse than the Budd Dwyer footage.

Enesbrietchvonfrederitch
Top Contributor
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 6:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Technically, suicide is a crime...

So has anyone else watched the video? It's pretty graphic - a lot worse than the Budd Dwyer footage.
I watched it, pretty sad. As I'm from Brazil, I watched it in GoreBrasil. Unfortunately I went to the comments section and saw the lamest thing ever. People calling him a "gado" just because he killed himself over a woman (was that the motive? I'm forgotten what the motive was.) I don't recommend you guys who didn't see the video to see it, nor do I recommend you see the GoreBrasil comments if you are a Brazilian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sk92

sk92

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 6:34 am

I hadn't even heard about this until just now, but curiosity got the better of me.
It's horrible.
I read that the video is going around on tiktok, disguised as a different video so kids click on it and then they see this guy blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelmar
Top 10 Contributor
thelmar

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 8:30 am

I haven't watched the actual suicide portion of the feed. Someone told me about when it happened and I watched some of the video up to that point.
Having never been seriously suicidal (definite thoughts about it but never close to actual plans to carry it out), I have no ability to understand what he was going through. He seemed much more angry than sad in the video. I'm sure depression and other issues can manifest as anger and I do wonder if he kind of psyched himself up into that anger in order to be able to go through with it.

This may seem harsh but I don't understand his need to spew venom towards everyone in his life before he did it. Like, what is the purpose? Did he really blame them, did he really want each of them to believe or feel that they are responsible for his choice to kill himself? Was he trying to burn all his bridges so he'd be left without any support system or reasons to live? Did he not take any ownership in his own role in things that had happened in his life so he projected all the blame onto everyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedaHaircut

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 8:36 am

I saw it by randomly clicking on a .webm. Wish I hadn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ossetia

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 9:20 am

The video of it that I viewed had just 24 seconds of him seemingly talking on the phone to somebody before he fired.

If I were to commit suicide, a shotgun blast to the roof of the mouth would be my preferred method. Either that, or a larger-caliber pistol round to the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Disturbing Reality has the full video. It runs 6:39.

He pulls the trigger at 4:38. His little dog walks into the room a few seconds later. The cops come in at 5:22.

Like they say, when seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 2:24 pm

Disturbing Reality has the full video. It runs 6:39.

He pulls the trigger at 4:38. His little dog walks into the room a few seconds later. The cops come in at 5:22.

Like they say, when seconds count, the police are minutes away.
*Documenting

Yeah, the video is tragic. RIP.

Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 2:26 pm

I watched it once and instantly regretted it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 2:31 pm

His face split in half. It's eerie how the music gets really loud after the shot and then all you can hear is the blood dripping on the floor.

SavageGlocker
Top Contributor
SavageGlocker

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 5:51 pm

I've seen it, I wish I could say I actually felt something after watching, but I'm just so desensitized to gore that I didn't.

- Andrew Jackson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 9:44 pm

The guy lost his job, house and father in the space of two years. That kind of hurt is unimaginable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 4:31 am

I don't feel sorry for him. If you're a big enough prick to live broadcast your suicide while taunting your mom and knowing she and the rest of your family will probably see it, then you can honestly go fuck yourself. I assume that last call before he did it was that Autumn Russell he referred to earlier in the vid. His ex girlfriend? Anyway, whatever they said seemed to put the nail in the coffin for him since he hung up and said "I guess that's it!"

I hope she said "Do it faggot."

Amok Täter likes this post

Carnifex879 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 10:40 am

I watched the actual suicide. I can't find the video of where he was talking on the phone first
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 5:26 pm

Can somebody PM me a link to the video?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 11:20 pm

I watched the actual suicide. I can't find the video of where he was talking on the phone first

In the full video he invites his mother to view the live stream, then throws a manchild fit because his friend didn't hand him a manager position at Best Buy. He goes on a tirade about "I'm the best manager around!"
Lmao if that was my last moment of life I'd almost wish I could kill myself twice. Then he tells people if they can get Autumn Russell to call him that he will walk away from it. Well someone calls him and I guess it was her. I guess she told him that killing himself like a bitch wouldn't make her love him, so he hangs up and immediately pulls the trigger.

I'm sorry, but any sympathy I might have had for this guy went out the window when I saw what a self absorbed, entitled douche this guy was. Dude's computer and phone are buzzing off the hook with people trying to talk to him and he sits there crying that nobody treats him like he's important. Looked more like a tantrum than a depressed dude killing himself.

Adzybear

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 3:04 am

Thanks Han. Man, that's fucked up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also here is screencap for anyone who hasn't seen it

Amok Täter likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 9:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageGlocker
Top Contributor
SavageGlocker

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 11:55 am

- Andrew Jackson

HanShotFirst and Amok Täter like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Poor guy. I have not watched the video yet. I have seen other death videos like budd dyer . But this one is sad to be really gory. Not sure if I should watch my morbid curiosity wants to see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Poor guy. I have not watched the video yet. I have seen other death videos like budd dyer . But this one is sad to be really gory. Not sure if I should watch my morbid curiosity wants to see it.
The video really isn't that bad. Maybe I'm just desensitized to violent imagery though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook   Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 3:57 am

The video really isn't that bad. Maybe I'm just desensitized to violent imagery though.

It's bad, but it's so bad over the top gory that it looks like movie effects. Which somehow makes it more watchable than some other gore stuff out there where there is something resembling a human left to look at or where someone suffers before they die. I've watched it multiple times already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ronnie McNutt blows his head off live on Facebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: