Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!

Go down 
+8
Lavender_baby
qwertyu
smoosee123456
dontknow43
Vwaifu
TechClub
edgelord
Bill_Ockham
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill_Ockham

Bill_Ockham

Contribution Points : 35115
Forum Reputation : 0

LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Empty
PostSubject: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 12:38 pm

Lavitax, edgelord, 23september, GreatSalsa, Babydoll, isabellaaa and Vwaifu like this post

MilverSoxie and nicomatsu dislike this post

Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 63064

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 1:38 pm

Makes me wonder if Roche shared a more detailed account in another interview lost to time. Good stuff Bill.

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down
TechClub

TechClub

Contribution Points : 36440
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Thank you, Bill. I am looking forward to the further releases this week.
Back to top Go down
Vwaifu

Contribution Points : 35412

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 5:22 pm

Fascinating, is all I can say. What people could learn about the process of violentization, if only the tapes were around. These two boys ended up with such wrecked self-worth despite all the good things they had in life.

Modernity is a disease

“The only person crazy enough to stay with her is that Dylan Harris columbine guy she reads about...she’s like, a trenchcoat mafia loser’s pretend girlfriend come to life!” —overheard in student center, hence screenname
Back to top Go down
dontknow43

Contribution Points : 64487

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 10:06 pm

Interesting. With all the information you're giving us I feel more and more like the tapes are a lot different from what much of the media says they are.
Back to top Go down
smoosee123456

Contribution Points : 36425

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 8:51 am

in case someone wants to see this video, i've made a backup of it, enjoy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Babydoll, abcdefg, qwertyu and Vwaifu like this post

Back to top Go down
qwertyu

Contribution Points : 36556

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 11:52 am

smoosee123456 wrote:
in case someone wants to see this video, i've made a backup of it, enjoy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you. I haven't had a chance to see it yet so this is fortuitous.

smoosee123456 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lavender_baby

Contribution Points : 43425
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Bill_Ockham wrote:

Bill, what happened to your videos?
Back to top Go down
NeedaHaircut

Contribution Points : 48005
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 12:48 pm

Reddit happened.

Lavitax likes this post

Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46332
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 2:31 pm

A tragic day at no mistake..

Contribution Points : 42224
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:37 pm

What a weird situation. Is it really because of this one user from reddit?
Back to top Go down
NeedaHaircut

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Apparently he said on his Twitter that it wasn't about reddit and will be back. So hopefully that's the case so whatever is left can be properly digitized and not lost to the sands of time.
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 63064

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 6:47 pm

Did NPR really claim it that quickly? I'm surprised it'd even be on their radar in this election season.

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down
NeedaHaircut

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:04 pm

Looks like it got pulled in less than 24hrs. When I try to play the embedded on mobile it says NPR laid claim to it.
Back to top Go down
qwertyu

Contribution Points : 36556

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 10:02 pm

edgelord wrote:
Did NPR really claim it that quickly? I'm surprised it'd even be on their radar in this election season.

It most likely was reported by a certain Reddit user, one who seems to have a beef with Bill.
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox

Contribution Points : 34950

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 pm

There is one particular Reddit user who has openly stated that they will have Bill_Ockham's videos taken down and if he was to ever post the basement tapes that this user will ensure the whole channel gets taken down. It's not that hard to find on Reddit.

I had thought that this user would want the information to be made available to everyone but it seems they are trying to have it all withheld. They have their reasons I guess but I don't understand it as I would have thought this is what the research is about - to learn from it and hopefully prevent it.

edgelord and Jenna horse like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!   LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST INTERVIEW | TIME’s TIM ROCHE | THE BASEMENT TAPES!
Page 1 of 1