Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 41593
Forum Reputation : 93

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 10:15 am

To my knowlegde he never mention Dedrick Owens. I guess he would be more interested in mass shooters, columbine copycats and wannabe mass shooters, and Dedrick Owens doesnt really fit in any of those categories. So I guess he didnt took an interest or at least one that might be known.
Back to top Go down
Yunduro

Yunduro

Contribution Points : 38642
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 12:00 pm

Owens isn't even listed in Lanza's spreadsheet of killers. Considering how comprehensive that list really is, it's likely that Lanza had just never heard of him (even despite being known as the youngest).

You might even be able to speculate that since there's no recorded killer above the age of 14 on his spreadsheet, that he refused to list any younger killers as it didn't fit his philosophical worldview that children are inherently pure. But that may never be proven.

Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 41593
Forum Reputation : 93

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 3:25 pm

Yunduro wrote:
Owens isn't even listed in Lanza's spreadsheet of killers. Considering how comprehensive that list really is, it's likely that Lanza had just never heard of him (even despite being known as the youngest).
I mean Owens only killed one person, and in the spreadsheet there is miminium of four victims either fatal or not, I can to that conclusion after seeing that shooters with less that four victims arent there like for example Christian Helms, who only injured one person, is not on the list and is not like Adam didnt know who he is, he mentioned him in one of his post of the SBB forum and Helms is featured on the Monologues video that Adam uploaded on Dailymotion, there is also Dimitris Patmanidis, who only injured 3 people, and Adam post a photo of him on his queerforkimveer Tumblr account and then there is also Alvaro Castillo, which only killed one and injured two and it isnt on the list, and Alvaro is also featured on the Monologues video. So I guess Adam made like a rule for his spreadsheet that would be at least 4 victims even if they werent fatal. And Owens just killed one person. Also possibly the reason we Adam didnt featured children is maybe because there isnt a lot of attackers that fit the criteria of at least four victims, being the youngest killers or attacker being the Westside School Shooters. But most likely he didnt care also for his idea of "pure children" I guess

Somedumbhorse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: